Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayeren! (Armenian)

Default Re: Hayeren! (Armenian)

AHAHAH

There will actually be 2 matches against Azerbaijan. But they're not letting us go into Azerbaijan, and I think they don't want to come to Armenia either...

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Did you guys hear about what's going on with Karabagh?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgaroctonus View Post
    Did you guys hear about what's going on with Karabagh?
    I heard some rumors but never realy heard the actual story. What is going on?
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

The UN is proposing a deal to Armenia: if they pull out of Karabagh and return it to Azerbaijan, then Armenia will be a part of a lot of UN economic and social programs.

And if they do it, then they'll also be a bunch of ****ing sellouts. My mom was talking with one of her friends that lives in Karabagh, and she didn't even know about it.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgaroctonus View Post
    The UN is proposing a deal to Armenia: if they pull out of Karabagh and return it to Azerbaijan, then Armenia will be a part of a lot of UN economic and social programs.

And if they do it, then they'll also be a bunch of ****ing sellouts. My mom was talking with one of her friends that lives in Karabagh, and she didn't even know about it.
    What? That's impossible! Artsakh (I hate using Karabakh) is at the moment a seperate entity led by Argaty Ghoukasian. It even has its own military. How could Kocharian pull out if he has little to no authority in the area presently? Or does he?... Anyway, if it agrees Armenia might as well be destroyed to me.

Are you talking about the UN or the OSCE?
    Yeah I've heard of this too. Kocharian and Aliev went to a meeting in St. Petersburg but didn't come to much of a conclusion. They only agreed that they're ready to continue the talks later.

I'm sure Kocharian won't make easy concessions in regards to Artsakh, as he is Artsakhtsi himself.

The reason why Armenia is talking in the place of Artsakh is that Artsakh isn't internationally recognized as an independent nation. It is de facto independent but de jure part of Azerbaijan.

Kich me hayeren al khosink

I'm not sure if it was the UN or the OSCE (whatever that is), but that's what I heard

Hey what do you guys think of this:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6189423072580&

If you can, watch it, it's eye-opening. If not, then there's a shorter version on youtube.

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

to let Artsakh go would be another disaster in armenian hstory... this can't be accepted...never!!

Nothing like this is going to happen Kotcharian and Aliav have met but talks for peace are frozen till 2009 so nobody is going to give anything away. And the Azeris are not that stupid to start a war. I think I have an artical about that peace talks were frozen I'll post it when I get home.

Calm down everybody. Look Azerbaijan lost the war. WHo has ever heard of the loosing side making DEALS?? Artsakh is historicaly, culturaly, and ethnicaly Armenian. There is no way that is going back to turks (azeris). If a world organization tries to force Armenia into giving Arsakh to azerbaijan ww3 will start and it will start by us. Through out history others have been careful not to step on our toes tooo tight. There is a new book coming out which dates 5000 battle victories in Armenias 3000 year history. NO other nation has ever won more battles then they have existed as a nation.

Armen have heard about that book to would love to read it and I think the azeris are preapering for a second round they had a vote in the parlamian I believe about restarting the war against Armenia and to conquer Artshak

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

US military analysts more or less doubt that the Azeri's could possibly dislodge the forces in Artsakh. 1. It's a defensive war at this point, 2. they've had more than 10 years to dig in and prepare, 3. Armenia has an *army*, Azerbaijan just has "Armed Forces".
    They also believe that even American forces would have difficulty obtaining victory under the same circumstances. Not something I'm too worried about happening.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Someone on here said they were from Sayat Nova in Yerevan...while I'm not up in Vanadzor between the 10th-18th of July I'll be staying at the Ani plaza hotel it seems on Sayat Nova. Looks pretty sweet.

John jep or jet ekar padme inch es er Hayastan. guzej hima @ndeg linej. skesmg@ karotnal

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

need some help with translation:

barev enger,

kneres yerki anune chegitem baiz inch wor gitem et yerke turkahayeri yerka. Yes nwagoxi het zanotem iraniz keharzenem heto kes eli kegrem.

i aksed a guy on youtube who posted clips from an armenian party some questions about a dance in one of the clips..........

turkahayeri
    This probably means that they where armenians from turkey.....

i asked in English but he just responded in Armenian
    Last edited by Ermeni; July 17, 2007 at 06:50 AM.

I'll try to translate it but there's one word I can not understand but the rest is ok so here it goes

hello friend
    I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song but what I know it's a turkish armenian song. I know who plays the song I'll ask him and I'll write you back

Hope I didn't make any mistakes bu that should be it

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by karo View Post
    I'll try to translate it but there's one word I can not understand but the rest is ok so here it goes

hello friend
    I'm sorry I don't know the name of the song but what I know it's a turkish armenian song. I know who plays the song I'll ask him and I'll write you back

Hope I didn't make any mistakes bu that should be it
    TX Karo

Quote Originally Posted by Ermeni View Post
    need some help with translation:

barev enger,

kneres yerki anune chegitem baiz inch wor gitem et yerke turkahayeri yerka. Yes nwagoxi het zanotem iraniz keharzenem heto kes eli kegrem.

i aksed a guy on youtube who posted clips from an armenian party some questions about a dance in one of the clips..........

This probably means that they where armenians from turkey.....

i asked in English but he just responded in Armenian
    I took a stab at it even though Karo already translated it, just to make sure:

Hello friend,
    I'm sorry, I don't know the name of the song, but the one thing I do know about that sng is that it is a song of Turkish Armenians.

This next sentence has bad grammar, slightly jibberished, but here is what I make of it:

I played that song so I know the person who wrote it, I'll ask him and then I'll send you what he said.

I believe that's right, but as I said, the beginning of that sentence is strange.

Ermeni's Avatar Biarchus

tx drtad ^^^^