Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Default Re: Risk_Version.II.--released--advanced campaign submod..

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    dear ivan imperator...this mod is tested with a rome gold installation...played with BI exe...you can also play it with the rome exe...by changing the shortcut entry

but the game is so old...rome gold didnt cost a thing...so should be no problem...a nice weekend to all..
    Hmmm maybe that explains why only the Italian campaign works here. Ah I am doing a Sub Mod with news and historical portraits.

I have some suggestion.

1-On the Italian campaign Murat is the leadger of Napples and enemy of Napoléon, this have no sense, because in this period Murat works to Napoleon.

2- The enemy generals are to suicidal.

3- In the game Napoléon look like this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

There is a way to chance to something like this:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Well thanks for the attention, and keep up the good work

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

...i m a little bit confused about it...remember for my submod, only the master of europa campaign is changed....tested....with anything else i got nothing to do with...
    for the models i m no modeller...but i thing there are generals like that already included

sweet towns! they seem rather small though. ha i noticed the small entry to the town. its going to be a bloodbath! i dig it sweet work

...the problem is i got no 3dsmax, so i have to use, what is there...just a village as basic...now the pathfinding is stupid...problems over problems...why ca never released a universal editor for their games....its so lame...
    also i wanted to include more variety of buildings...but same problem...now i ask around for help...we will see...
    ps...also i wanted more smaller towns with narrow streets...like in real...also siege battle should not go endless....
    Last edited by leoni; April 16, 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    ...the problem is i got no 3dsmax, so i have to use, what is there
    I used an old version of 3D max leoni, 9 if you want I can send you in PM the link, with tutorials etc so you can learn it fast,I used last year ago, to create moves for an game where I was/I'm dev, if you want I can send you the link.

question Leoni.. what are those attached files i see in the first page? are those the files for the new towns you made? and if they are which folder to i extract them to? the nepoleonic folder or the data? and in my thoughts no Romenian faction would not fit here. although i do like the fact that LordXarax's hero did want to break away from the feudal system. just a wild thought here but what about the papal states? im aware the church didnt have a big role(well not as big as it did in middle ages) its just a thought though because i keep trying to think of a country that would fit or ideas but none fit. thank you for your time

Why is not fit Romania in this period Guard? if you read about this time line in this area, you will see in one day 12.000 of romanian volutaries joined Russia against Ottoman Empire to overrun turks from Bucharest at 1769

hello to all...attachments on the first page, is just for someone who will help to change the cas files i need...for ai pathfinding...during this i thinking about to use another city ground...with correct pathfinding...and to implement new buildings from oim and rs2 too...this will cost some time...but if nobody really can-willing to help...so the towns will be much bigger than...i m still sort out, which i will use...but i like a babarian street plan...not so accurate...more curves such stuff...also i want to script the ai, to use cannons...especially for siege battles...you see i try different things out...
    after this is finished...we can go on to talk about new factions...etc...but feel free to mod by yourself...to add nice stuff...xarax...so you have 3dsmax...maybe you could make some nice building...or try to modelling a model...make changes to a existing one...

I need to edit what I said from "moves" to actions, I was doing for an retarded 3Dchat to sell my products for credits, and I didn't do so many, so the point I can't make buildings, or I never try, but I'm gonna send you the link,probably I will try,because long time I didn't open, tomorrow i'm gonna install it again, and i'm gonna try to make Triumph Arc .

Xarax i understand your point however how would you fit that event in the game if it takes place in 1805. if it does make an appearance it should be a minor faction .. really difficult to play with like Brunswick was. no ability to field large armies. now i dint say no elite units because every country has its heroes and brave warriors no matter what anyone says.

Leoni thank you for the information i was re reading other posts to see if i had missed any information regarding your updates however i saw nothing pertaining to the new towns. indeed im looking forward to your work. you never disappoint. i have noticed the AI dosent seem to recruit any cannons.. its a shame because it leaves my beloved cavalry to roam free in the field and my infantry without any real threat can simply march to victory.

...thats a strange problem, thinking on rome...where the ai often buyed hordes of onagers..stuff like that...
    i hope to fix that......for the towns, the only thing i could do is to upload a version for a unwalled town...so the ai will have not such pathfinding trouble...

Probably yes Imperial,an minor-faction. I have many Ideas, how this mod can turn into, with great features, like for example, my country, Romania, last year I was playing Empire TW, with 13 Colonies and they become USA after they take some regions, this will be cool feature, I don't know if the engine of RTW can handle that feature, but will be cool for minor faction's like Romania, or Greece even Bulgaria, because how I remember history Bulgaria,Greece and Serbia I think,they obtain Indepencence before Balkan wars, so this mean after the Russian-Austrian-Ottoman Empire wars,for Bulgaria i'm sure, I'm not sure for other's.
    And I just send an pm to leoni I can't do nothing atm, but I think I find Arc of Triumph 3D model free for downloading
    Check this leoni:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wc6oOs03T4 The clip how it's look's like
    and the free downloading on many versions for differents window's/pc's
    http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/~visit...2/download.php

ok I check that forget that I said that's an program for anything else..zzzzzz ok I need to close the computer see ya tommorow....

ok now i'm sure this is working, you just need to add some colours if you want and to delete what you don't like to appear and here's what I find,this google is amazing if you know where to search:

Arc de Triomphe:
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...3cf63222c527f5
    download it as an SketchUp 5 (I have vista for me worked, and I open it then I could export it 2D-3D
    And Eiffel Tower:
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...d4&prevstart=0
    same download it as an SketchUp 5
    Dian Al Mahri Mosque :
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...d0&prevstart=0
    For me worked when I download it as SketchUp 6
    Something like an cool gate from Egypt:
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...rm&prevstart=0
    For me worked when I download it as SketchUp 6
    Kazan Catedral I believe is from Russia :
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...sa&prevstart=0
    you need to update the sketchup if it's not update it, for me this didn't worked.
    some kind of an Italian Catedral model (I think I saw exactly the same in m2tw)
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...71&prevstart=0
    And where you see Leoni that Google 3D warehouse, you can type an building in that box and then will generate from an picture and there you go the 3D model.
    I hope this will help you

thats really great researchin....if we got a real team...we could go to medieval...and make a napoleonic mod...for all who give a s...for steam....also there are interesting mods with gunpowder, where we could learn from...so if a modder is willing to help please post or pm...

If you are going and open an new thread (I don't know how the things are going here) for an 100% mod I'l join you, as an researcher,maybe in time as an texturer too (as I said I know to use some paint programs so-so) I hope are others who want too.And will be cool 1 modder to join, I don't have skills, but if he have an converter what he need to do is to download from my research, and convert it,to give some colours and to cut the parts what is not need for the mod.

...i really want-searchin for a trustworthy team for both...hellenistic area and napoleonic...we could work either for rome or medieval...no problem for me...but like for wwc before...the most people just seem to watching and consuming...or they are always too busy...and so on...so i really p...off to do everything alone...i see you are willing to help...just for me, when a hobby become like real life work...you lost spirit- devotion...that kills your-my fantasy
    ...and to say `i got no idea of modding` isnt a argument, since we all had to start from zero, to learn...
    sorry...just a bit frustrated...

I find some tutorials on heaveans about many things for rtw,I was looking for tutorials and I find there
    http://rtw.heavengames.com/rtw/mods/...ls/index.shtml

Sicknero's Avatar Senator

Wow this looks brilliant :-) Can't wait to get home and try it out....

I noticed a link further up for an Eiffel Tower sketchup. Forgive me for butting in, or if I've misunderstood, but it wasn't built until 1889.

I gave just examples of models for buildings