Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [FOTS] The Northern Alliance Campaign

Gazz's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [FOTS] The Northern Alliance Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    taw seems to have done the necessary work detailed here, so once he or someone else gets back to me on how that 'lzma' thing works I'll test everything out with a start to my aforementioned 'Boshin: Total Domains' .
    M'kay, thanks.

wow could you teach me how to do this? or point me in the direction? maybe a thread where it is taught? and lovely work btw +rep!!!!

cris7lopus's Avatar Libertus

Hey Anton, is this going to be compatible with the Sekigahara campaign?please???

PumpkinBread's Avatar Miles

Icon10 Re: [FOTS] The Northern Alliance Campaign

So yeah, because so many starting provinces and so little starting money is poopy ->

I modded the mod so you start out with 50K Monies (normal) (more or less depending on difficulty.) Assuming you're playing the Northern Alliance, that is!

All credit goes to Anton for making this wonderful mod.

cris7lopus's Avatar Libertus

Sorry, but I can't seem to have this to work. I downloaded it and extracted it and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data but when i went to play the game, it just showed the Noagoku, the clan that was there originally. do you know what the problem could be Anton?

Quote Originally Posted by cris7lopus View Post
    Sorry, but I can't seem to have this to work. I downloaded it and extracted it and put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data but when i went to play the game, it just showed the Noagoku, the clan that was there originally. do you know what the problem could be Anton?
    please for me a new download link !

Quote Originally Posted by Akaie View Post
    The Northern Alliance Campaign

This mod is rather simple: overwrite the Nagaoka campaign with factions who were part of the Ouetsu Reppan Domei (Northern Alliance) and make a large faction from the beginning. The Northern Alliance is represented as one faction, and, if you choose to play as them, you'll have a pretty big empire from the start.

There are a few bits that lack polish, as I can't access the startpos.esf, the good parts of the database are largely inaccessible and I only edited the factions.loc text file.

If it garners enough support, I'll expand on the idea .

Here are some screenshots:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As usual, just extract the .pack from the .rar file and drop it in Shogun 2's data folder.

Here's the default file path for the data folder:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    OR
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data

Enjoy !
    But where can we download the mod? I see no link to any files in your description.

I can't seem to find the link to the download anywhere in the post? Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanku

No link for the mod?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12