Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 5.0/5.1 Feedback thread

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 5.0/5.1 Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Taimee Rose View Post
    Is there any link to where i can see the new skins or something? Maybe a screenshot topic i'm not seeing?
    Try here!!!!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52955

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

MiniMe_from_org's Avatar Civis

Dear TE developers!
    After spending a life playing all these hardcore mods be them based upon RTW or M2 or Kingdoms yesterday I've installed TE and now feel obliged to thank you for this great mod that revives my memories of swift and fast gameplay and is very beatiful (unit skins look just perfect)
    Best regards and good luck to whatever project you are currently in.
    MiniMe

Legionem Insanis's Avatar Biarchus

First time using TE mod. Using 5.1 for several hours now (6? far too many to be honest) and so far I LOVE it!!!
    The units look much better especially without the neon color scheme in vanilla RTW.
    I also prefer the unified Roman republic.
    The units seem very well researched and historica with what appear to be original names ("rorarii" instead of "town watch" for example). Ill have to research some of them.
    I had 2 random ctd when going from the campain to battle map but in each case i was able to reload the game and pick up where i left off no problem without it happening again.
    Thanks for a great mod. Its greatly improved my enjoyment of the game.

Tis' a great mod, and I love how you have the Greeks fight how Hoplites should fight, rather than just giving them phalanx formation.

EDIT: Just read the post dates, it's sad that this is a dead mod.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Not really,Lusted retired but some of us still working on it.just like me slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Not a skinner reason why. Try Divus's mod update,even TECAM etc.

hi guys iam plaing with te 5.1 (i downloaded it some days ago) and and i think that this is a really great mod : Thumbsup2 thank