Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Classroom 3C: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Default Classroom 3C: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom-Classroom 3C

The Classroom is located on the Third Floor. There are several desks and benches. On one end there is a projector, that is activated by magic. There are large windows on both sides. An iron chandeleir hungs from the ceiling, as well as a dragon's skeleton. There are also some different objects near the windows. Here all the Defense Against the Dark Arts Classes are held
    The Professor's office is on one end of the Classroom. A Small Stair and an old wooden door separate it from the Class.
    Last edited by Sonke; March 26, 2012 at 08:35 AM.
    The Roman Struggle: Publilus Sempremonius Lucullus, Roman Pro-Consul
    Aux character: Tetius Ateius Burcanius
    GSTK:Francois de Guyenne, Knight

Default Re: Classroom 3C: Defense Against the Dark Arts

OOC:
    All students will have 24 hours to show up to the Lesson. There will be 3 Classes during the year and each class will last 3-4 days. The success in Class will be determined by how much RP you do. I don't really believe in Dicerolls and that's why I am not going to use them. The Points shouldn't come from Luck. When you enter the Class and do Some RP then you get 1-3 Points(depending on RP and other things). I'll give you one TEST at the end of the Schoolyear. The Answers will be from my lessons. This Test can give you 2 Points(3 Points if you've done superbly, but that 1 Point will come when you have also done the Extra Part)
    THIS IS ALREADY KINDA OUTDATED. I WILL SOON REPAIR THIS.
    Last edited by Sonke; March 26, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

OOC: A small change at the start time. You'll have 24 hours after the Sorting has ended.

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Weatherby arrived at the Defense against the Dark Arts classroom, his mind racing. He had heard so many stories about this class - interesting stories, of fantastic creatures and how to protect oneself from them; scary stories, of lessons gone wrong and injured students; and worrisome stories, of how the lessons learned inside, warped in a tragic mind, could be used for great evil. He attempted to focus his thoughts on the first, running off lists of spells and monsters he hoped to glimpse at some point inside.

Atticus opened the door, which squeaked, and entered. He saw Weatherby sitting by himself in the front and went to join him. Perhaps the professor would think it odd to see a Slytherin and a Gryffindor choosing to sit next to one another.

Hi Weatherby, haven't forgotten me already have you?

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Cecil strode into the room, head held high as usual. Upon noticing Atticus and Weatherby, he found their seating arrangement odd given that they were in different houses, but chose not to make a big deal out of it for now. Instead, sitting behind Weatherby he said, "Hey, you two. How've you both been? Ready for this class? I hope we get to actually practice hexes and curses early, actually..."

Atticus was feeling more cold towards Cecil lately. Maybe he was angry about Weatherby being placed in Gryffindor and blamed Cecil, or maybe it was the way he always looks down when he talks at someone. Yes, at someone. Cecil treated people as though somehow under him, Atticus felt.

I'm ready, ready as I'll ever be. Say, Cecil, did they fix up that huge hole in Gryffindor Tower, or just using it as a sky light?

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

Fritz slides into the classroom, and sits next to Cecil, hoping to be ignored but be able to listen to the conversation of the Popular kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Severus Snape View Post
    Atticus was feeling more cold towards Cecil lately. Maybe he was angry about Weatherby being placed in Gryffindor and blamed Cecil, or maybe it was the way he always looks down when he talks at someone. Yes, at someone. Cecil treated people as though somehow under him, Atticus felt.

I'm ready, ready as I'll ever be. Say, Cecil, did they fix up that huge hole in Gryffindor Tower, or just using it as a sky light?
    Atticus's cool manner toward him had not gone unnoticed by Cecil. He was perplexed, but soon figured 'Right, he's a Slytherin now and that makes us rivals, I suppose. I just should've seen this coming earlier.' "They fixed it, alright. I'd imagine it takes plenty of guts and determination to work out and around the tower day and night, come rain or snow or the heat, to get it done, but having plenty of guts is what Gryffindor's known for now, isn't it?"

Violeta and Ashley Dalca walk into the Classroom, and take seats in the middle of the classroom.

Also known for getting their things blown up when their heads get a bit too big, I hear. Must have been a right huge Order member smashed into it I'd reckon, or maybe just that filthy half-breed Remus Lupin.

Atticus' lofty voice rung out loud and clear, so that the classmates trickling in could hear. Maybe he was baiting Cecil, but he wanted to see the extent of his arrogance, and maybe his corruption. He flicked some greasy hair off of his face and waited for a reply.

Sidious smiled and leaped at the chance to bug Griffindor.

No Atticus, haven't you heard? They didn't have a lavatory so they had to improvise!

Also known for getting their things blown up when their heads get a bit too big, I hear. Must have been a right huge Order member smashed into it I'd reckon, or maybe just that filthy half-breed Remus Lupin.

Atticus' lofty voice rung out loud and clear, so that the classmates trickling in could hear. Maybe he was baiting Cecil, but he wanted to see the extent of his arrogance, and maybe his corruption. He flicked some greasy hair off of his face and waited for a reply.
    Werewolfs are nothing but dogs, beasts they pose a danger to all and not worth commenting. So Sidious kept quiet. It is not wise to praise the Death eaters out loud and Sidious didn't always agree with their politics especially Voldemorts. But he kept quiet and didn't say anything as not to foil his fellow Slytherin.
    Last edited by Master Necromancer; March 24, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

William walked in looking over the crowd for children he knows, he waved to Violeta as he looked for his fellow Slythrin, seeing Atticus and Sidious he walked over and took his seat between the two knowing that they were not on the best of terms. "Hi guys, cant wait for class to start this is going to be fun."

Sidious turned to William and whispered.

I'm afraid this is not the best time for small talk, things are starting to boil here, Atticus saw to that. Trust me just keep quiet and watch.

John tentatively sat down at the back and hoped he wouldn't be noticed.

"Bah, if they get their heads blown up then that just means that they were all talk, no action. Besides, at least we Gryffindors tend to have good reason to let our heads grow big," Cecil leaned in to whisper so that only Weatherby and Atticus could hear what he said next, "Skulking around in the shadows? Not so much. I mean yeah, sure, it might save your hide - but if you have to stoop to crawling around like a worm in the dark wet dirt, is your hide really worth saving in the first place?"
    Sidious smiled and leaped at the chance to bug Griffindor.

No Atticus, haven't you heard? They didn't have a lavatory so they had to improvise!
    Now Cecil began to smile himself, but it had not a touch of good cheer in it. He whispered back coolly, so that now Sidious would hear in addition to Atticus and Weatherby, "Hey, beats having to actually live inside the sewers and get the rest of the castle's sh - pardon me, excretions - dumped on ya while you sleep."

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

Fritz could feel the tension in the room rising, so he broke his shell for the moment.

"Guys, chill, seriously. It's the first day, and you are all already making fools of yourselves."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Friedrich III View Post
    Fritz could feel the tension in the room rising, so he broke his shell for the moment.

"Guys, chill, seriously. It's the first day, and you are all already making fools of yourselves."
    Upon hearing the student's words, Cecil yawns and seemingly relaxes, but kept a hand in his wand pocket all the same.

"Yeah, you're right. This isn't how problems ought to be solved..."

He turned to look Atticus straight in the eye and said coolly, "No, if you want to solve a problem, usually it's best to confront it head-on. So, Atticus - what is your problem with me here?"

Sidious points his wand at Cecil beneath his desk and quietly says"Locomotor Mortis."

The Stig's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Xander strode into the classroom, his head held high. He was confident that he would do well in this class, although to be fair he was confident that would do well in almost everything. He sat in a chair, put his books on the desk, and leaned back, a small smile playing across his features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens
    Yes. The Stig is Jesus.
    People's Republic of Cascadia

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast