Thread: crash when start

eddy's Avatar Libertus

Default crash when start

Здравейте before 1 year i downloaded this mod and i play it, its just perfect !
    now after reinstall the medieval i downloaded it again and install it to play with friend but when i install it and lanch it crash on starting screen with tzar simeon.Anny ideas how to fix it ?

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: crash when start

Hi, try to reinstall the mod.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

eddy's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: crash when start

Здравей after 7-8 reinstall with the downloaded game here it dont work.After that i go and download the game from zamunda and install it.Now everiting work fine.