Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: NTW3 v9.3 1805 Campaign info for players

Default Re: NTW3|SP Campaign Updates

Hi LordDavn,
    Thanks for the info, no chance that the Lordz include the supply line concept in coming versions? ...that would be great

Roped

looks good work there with the update , but can we have some screen shots of 40 stack armies on the campaign ? XD

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by whitewolfmxc View Post
    looks good work there with the update , but can we have some screen shots of 40 stack armies on the campaign ? XD
    We have discussed adding 40 unit stack armies to our NTW3 SP Campaign v2.2 game once we release a stable and bug free campaign game. We currently have a beta 2 test mod available for testers in our Lordz workshop, and are working on a beta 3 release to fix some minor issues.
    We'll probably release the 40 unit army stack (with medium size units) as a add on mod to give players an option.

Default Re: SP news...

Quote Originally Posted by emfarkas View Post
    The polish legion not available after conquering Poland (as the French player). Wasn't the Vistula Legion part of Napoleon's army? I guess there's no way to account for both. Either way, great job
    That's an interesting point, here's the info on the Polish & Vistula Legions from wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_...leonic_period)

For the 1805 SP Campaign game we have included the Polish Legions that served in the Kingdom of Italy as you can see from the in game screen shot.
    Perhaps the Polish Vistula Legion units could be recruit able specifically in the region of Poland if it is conquered by the French player.
    This is known as a specific Area of Recruitment (AOR) and would add some historical units to Napoleon's Grand Armee'
    Last edited by Lord Davn; December 22, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

I keep crashing when trying to start a SP campaign, i installed 2.0, then mappack then 2.2 beta for SPC . when i use SPC launcher i get no sound and when i use 2.0 menu i crash at campaign selection,

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Pies View Post
    I keep crashing when trying to start a SP campaign
    Check the posts on the Lordz site for help with this

We are currently working to rebuild the startpos file for the NTW3 Campaign to make it more stable so right now the Beta 4 mod is a work in progress

First is to replace the vanilla starting armies with our NTW3 v2 units for the major factions.
    Russia, Prussia & Britain are complete. AL42 & I worked on France last night, Austria is next.

Second I will remove the fog of war bug and rework the minor factions. This will go quickly as they only have one army (except the Swedish & Spanish).

Third we will add the buildings back into the campaign map and test to make sure these do not cause problems.

Last we will cleanup the unit cards & add the background info for the minor factions.

This should finally give us a very playable and stable campaign game

Sounds good!

This is the worst **** I know. I installed from the links above. Without SP. I would have noticed it before, I would not have it installed. Register again on "Lordz" page that does not send the confirmation link. Nothing is good playable. And I have uninstalled Total Combat with some homemade mods. I could puke.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Purio View Post
    This is the worst **** I know. I installed from the links above. Without SP. I would have noticed it before, I would not have it installed. Register again on "Lordz" page that does not send the confirmation link. Nothing is good playable. And I have uninstalled Total Combat with some homemade mods. I could puke.
    Sounds like you didn't install the v3 correctly
    This is, at least, 100 times more realistic than Napoleon total combat (which is also dead since november 2011).

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

So you wanted to play SPC or not ?
    You said you installed without SP ,so i assume you wanted to play MPB .So why your posting on the SPC topic ?

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    So you wanted to play SPC or not ?
    You said you installed without SP ,so i assume you wanted to play MPB .So why your posting on the SPC topic ?
    No, i will play the SP. But i cant download it anywhere. I have me registered at the Lordz- Website, for the Beta Singleplayer. I become not answer. The official Download from here are without SP.

No, i will play the SP. But i cant download it anywhere. I have me registered at the Lordz- Website, for the Beta Singleplayer. I become not answer. The official Download from here are without SP.
    Ah ... but you need to ask for the Lordz responsible for the SPC for the files for SPC i think.

Ah ... but you need to ask for the Lordz responsible for the SPC for the files for SPC i think.
    Thank you for your Answer. But i think i let it be. I tried to register to receive the confirmation link. Then I could ask. But everywhere register and wait and beg for a beta, no I do not. Maybe I play later times, but the chances are slim. It comes wait for the summer, Real Life .....

You will have time and i think SPC is gonna take some months to be released.

so, what will be the recommended difficulty level for SP and single player battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo XIII View Post
    so, what will be the recommended difficulty level for SP and single player battles?
    I played all on VH/VH .

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Are there any plans for a different campaign start date, 1808 perhaps with Napoleon trying to take Spain and Portugal.

Protector's Avatar Senator

You will have time and i think SPC is gonna take some months to be released.
    Lordz team, 7th April :

"SP has been delayed, partially because of unforeseen family matters side-lining the relevant Lord.
    We are now planning to include it with the scheduled patch, in May"
    Last edited by Protector; May 03, 2013 at 07:20 AM.

Protector so ?
    Didnt i said that it would take some more months to be released mate ?
    Attention,im not part of the Lordz team and i dont even have acess to their forum and i dont try to have to .