Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: NTW3 v9.3 1805 Campaign info for players

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Default current single player campaign

Is the current single player campaign for v3 the same as the broken one that came with v2 or is it a beta of the new and improved version of the one that lord davn has been working on?
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Default Re: current single player campaign

only the lords know

Default Re: NTW3|SP Campaign Updates

Excited for the campaign, how's that coming?

Al3XxX's Avatar Foederatus

Any news of the SP campaign guys?

Protector's Avatar Senator

time goes by ... mmhh ... still no feedback to SP campaign status...very sad...

Iriasthor's Avatar Libertus

Napoleonic Total War 3 is not dying!

A new version 3.1 has just been released, which it seems to be reuniting all the clans that were divided for game mechanics issues.

I think the "dying" was focused on NTW 3 SP campaign, were the progress of version 3.0 is much slower than expected over the last 12 month.
    Almost half year ago it was set on beginning of May 2013. Now none of us non Lordz Team members really knows when or even if it will ever be released.

Time goes by and many ppl. are lose their hope and so pessimism arises.

ElementUK's Avatar Miles

Forget SP campaign hopes. We'll all be old men by that time playing stuff far more exciting. NTW 2 will be made b4 SP )
    "Nuke the Site from orbit - Only way to be sure"!

I know what it means to become an old man by waiting for a mod release ...

I think EB II is a good excample with already 7 years waiting time... or Dominion of the Sword...or

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Lord Davn will return to resume work on the SP Campaign so everyone,just hold onto your butts.
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: SP news...

Erm... False positive? My anti-virus flips **** whenever I attempt to open any Lordz URL. Never did this before :/

Any clue why this may be the case?

EDIT: Just noticed the date of all the prior postings... Sorry for the necro but I'd love some info on when or even if NTW3 SP is going to happen at some point. Is the Lordz site down or something now?
    Last edited by LawL_LawL; June 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Default Re: SP news...

We don't really know. Our hosting company doesn't want us to update our phpbb forum. So maybe the reason might be an older version.
    We'll try to move our forum to a more sympathetic hosting team. (they're really arses at QIQ)

I'm having a little trouble with this mod since i can't seem to even get it started. I open up the launcher for the mod and all the features seem to be working except the SP campaign. When i try to start the NTW III SP campaign from the mod launcher, a message box pops up and directs me to this site. It doesn't matter if i choose "ok" or simply close the message box, the game launcher will close down and i'll be taken to this site.

I have tried to download and uninstall the mod three times to see if it was a mistake in this downloading process. i've also tried to uninstall and reinstall Napoleon total war itself and then downloaded the mod again but nothing seems to be working.

I would really appreciate some help in solving this issue since this mod seems really great.

The sp campaign wasnt included with the latest release so it is not playable with the latest patch. But it is still being worked on, so hopefully in a couple of months there will be something to play

This mod would make for a fantastic sp game, I hope it comes out at some point.
    Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; July 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

I've just read that the reason a SP campaign is not out is because the lord assigned to it is busy.

As i've done quite a lot of modding of ntw myself and understand what is what and what it does, if you need someone to help out on getting the sp up and running, I volunteer.

I really want to see this become a sp mod as well, it so damn good it would be crying shame if it remained mp only.

Send me a pm if you like.
    Regards.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    I've just read that the reason a SP campaign is not out is because the lord assigned to it is busy.

As i've done quite a lot of modding of ntw myself and understand what is what and what it does, if you need someone to help out on getting the sp up and running, I volunteer.

I really want to see this become a sp mod as well, it so damn good it would be crying shame if it remained mp only.

Send me a pm if you like.
    Regards.
    ...one of the best and most positive posts for months in this thread,
    +rep

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Protector View Post
    ...one of the best and most positive posts for months in this thread, +rep
    I have returned and am currently working to upgrade to NTW3 SP Campaign game to v3.1, we are now testing the changes and plan to release it shortly with the NTW v3.2 update for the MP battle mod
    My apologies for the long delay but urgent family matters have kept me awfk for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post
    I have returned and am currently working to upgrade to NTW3 SP Campaign game to v3.1, we are now testing the changes and plan to release it shortly with the NTW v3.2 update for the MP battle mod
    My apologies for the long delay but urgent family matters have kept me awfk for far too long.
    Excellent.

Look forward to it.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Davn View Post

Hear Hear , i hope everything went well
    Looking forward