Thread: Stw2?

Default Stw2?

think there will be a shogun total war 2? would be great

Default Re: Stw2?

I only hope so. But saddly, it won't even be in the begining stages of development at this time. Well probably have to wait about 3 years for that. But until then we've always got Ran No Jidai. That is if it ever gets finished. Too many mods are dying these days.
    The enemy of my enemy dies next.
    GLADIO VIVERE SPONDENTES IN QVISQVAM NISI NEX GLADIO NON DESINABIMVS
    There are no rights, only privleges. How do you earn yours?

ran no jidai is one of the oldest mods , and when its leader duke kohn of twc left the project cus of the incredible retardish AI (not on diplomacy he said, but on battle , he did this much b4 darth formations came out)
    the porject really really slowed down. i tihnk it will be canceled for making it to MTW2 at the end. perhaps Duke returns for MTW2 relase and if this happens, since they have most of the dieas and historical research done, and unit models and buildings we WILL hhave an espectacular mod for MTW2....btw i dont knowi f duke did return to the RTW project but whatever.

History is a set of lies agreed upon.
    - Nappy B.

The only fact in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayo_Julio_Cesar
    ran no jidai is one of the oldest mods , and when its leader duke kohn of twc left the project cus of the incredible retardish AI (not on diplomacy he said, but on battle , he did this much b4 darth formations came out)
    the porject really really slowed down. i tihnk it will be canceled for making it to MTW2 at the end. perhaps Duke returns for MTW2 relase and if this happens, since they have most of the dieas and historical research done, and unit models and buildings we WILL hhave an espectacular mod for MTW2....btw i dont knowi f duke did return to the RTW project but whatever.
    Here is a little misunderstanding. :original: DJ´s project was called Sengoku Jidai and RNJ started after he had quitted the project in last fall. So we are not that old after all. :wink: