Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LME3 Preview

Default Re: LME3 Preview

The following added to the first post:

Reworked 1815 campaign (LME 3.1 onwards)
    Serbia (represented by Romania), Greece, Norway, Courland, Hannover and Kingdom of France (represented by Brittany) playable.

The campaign is completely reworked from scratch (in relation to the old 1815 campaign and now CTD free) and span the timeframe from 1815 to 1825. The campaign begins with Napoléons return to France from Elba and he will have a hard time surrounded by enemies. Furthermore it includes new factions that emerged in the beginning of the 19th century, maybe not 100% historical correct but included anyway! The Kingdom of France ruled by Louis XVIII is represented by the faction of Brittany (corrected name, flags etc.) and shall try to regain power with help from the European allies.

would it be possible to put some peaceful nations toward France in 1815 ? Because even though he wasn't thought highly during his returned he wasn't that much hated by other countries. and also reduce the hatred toward france so that diplomacy is possible without having to annihilate completely the enemy

looks awesome!! can't wait to play!! do the uniforms in the revoluntionary version change to the 19 th cenutary uniforms?

Quote Originally Posted by major_payne View Post
    looks awesome!! can't wait to play!! do the uniforms in the revoluntionary version change to the 19 th cenutary uniforms?
    Yes, more or less!

The upcoming LME4 release includes a 1792 campaign with an additional uniform change to Russia, France, French Royalists etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Yes, more or less!

The upcoming LME4 release includes a 1792 campaign with an additional uniform change to Russia, France, French Royalists etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interesting news Master Iutland...and another deep unit rework. After one year reading costantly this forum I'm going to see vanilla version of this game as another "beta edition".

This general sensation hits me especially about units rework/add-on and BAI/CAI improvements.

This mod is awesome, keep up the good work. Thank you for your time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234