Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [25-1: added list of regiments to first post]

dmcraanen's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [Updated Campaign map (23-06, smoothened coasts) in first post!]

And for those who hadn't seen it yet - I felt like sharing this:

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [Updated Campaign map (23-06, smoothened coasts) in first post!]

The map looks fantastic! Its certainly come alive since I last worked on it.

Personally, I am not brave enough to wear a kilt, despite there being a club dedicated to it at my school

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [Update (24-06): Interfaces!! See 'Miscellaneous' in first post!]

If it's not Scottish, it's crap!

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [Update (24-06): Interfaces!! See 'Miscellaneous' in first post!]

very nice UI's!

for the interfaces, feel free to rep Quinlan! He made those! more awesome 2D art of his hand to come later!

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

okay. Thanks. The next rep comes to Quinlan!

great work Quinlan!

Hy,i hav eno idea what you guys are talking about.Im just posting because i'll get my 1000th post!
    Kudos to the mod!

@ Hyretic - Cool!
    @The Nationalist - Err ok! Good on you

Keeping track of post count is akin to the number of Facebook friends people try to add to their account. Quality > Quantity

Any way So was it general Custer that you wanted me to learn from?

If he'd like you to take over some of his stuff - he's the head of the 3D department here! Ask him, and if he would like you to do part of his work, he'll explain you how to do it I reckon Let me know how that goes.

Cool idea for a mod. looking forward to see more of it.
    +rep

Creator of Isandlwana 1879 - The Thin Red Line for M2TW (Kingdoms) & Contributor to African Conquest:Total War

If Scots_Blade is still around, I reckon he'll be pleased that we'll be having a Carmichael General as John Carmichael was the first Earl of Hyndford. He'll be under Douglas-command.

Here are some pictures of what the battlefields of the highlands look like at the moment!

A glen in Argyll-Shire

And the Great Glen, with on the right a narrower part of Loch Ness!

And a little comparison to the real world, on the left you have a screenshot taken from Skye, looking towards the Isle of Rasaay. On the right is a google maps picture, taken from the same spot (albeit a bit closer to the water)

Last edited by dmcraanen; July 15, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [mini-update: highland battlemaps, see last post]

Good looking!

Default Re: The High Road: The Jacobite Era [mini-update: highland battlemaps, see last post]

Thanks Gigantus! We're currently finishing off the highland units in terms of modelling.
    The first one is being skinned at the moment, and we're hoping to show that off soon.

Niiiiice! This mod is number two on my much-anticipated list. Bon courage, brave general!

madrush's Avatar Senator

im highland scots

Where are you from Madrush?

I am Davidson Clan