Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

We should fear anyone who looks forward to the premature destruction of mankind.
    Luckily these retarded nut-jobs are few in number and are mostly homeless social rejects preaching their nonsense from filthy street-corners and pose little threat.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Who Should We Fear a Genocide From, Christians or Radical Enviromentalist [total relism] vs [justicar] - Commentary

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTechmarine View Post
    Dude, the Bible is full of double standards, i doubt its validity myself. (does it even deserve that capital B?)
    Because of basic grammar I suppose?

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

It sucks in story telling. There is no lead up to the climax in the Jesus adventure. Just Jesus is born, Jesus heals some guy with leprosy, Jesus sacrifices himself. Thats it. Boring. Wheres the action? Wheres the adventure? The Christians need a god of literature because their one god cannot write.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    It sucks in story telling. There is no lead up to the climax in the Jesus adventure. Just Jesus is born, Jesus heals some guy with leprosy, Jesus sacrifices himself. Thats it. Boring. Wheres the action? Wheres the adventure? The Christians need a god of literature because their one god cannot write.
    Have you not read paradise lost?
    Lucifer is the real hero of Christianity, he's the one fighting for truth and justice and he's the one who suffers for eternity, Jesus had a weekend bunking with Lucifer and has cried for 2,000 years about it. Who get's all the glory? Jesus. Goes to show it doesn't matter how good you are at something all that matters is who your father is and what strings he can pull.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Nietzsche's Avatar Too Human

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    So the temptation, purging of the temples, fighting of demons, calming of storms, walking on water, resurrection... etc... etc...

Boring? Really? The Norse Sagas are stale and derivative in comparison if I'm honest.
    To be governed is to be watched, inspected, directed, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, and commanded, by creatures who have neither the right, wisdom, nor virtue to do so. To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, taxed, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, admonished, reformed, corrected, and punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted, and robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, abused, disarmed, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, and betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, and dishonored. -Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Its bad story telling though.... it could have been written better. It just doesnt read like a Game of Thrones story. The page difference between the two is like a couple thousand.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

"Weather or not the OT applies today does not matter, if god is good and moral than he will be for all time, weather in OT or NT. Your whole post relies on two things, that the bible condones genocide [or at one timer ordered it] as well as forced marriage or rape. The bible is clear on both being overwhelmingly positive. as has shown been shown over and over. I have shown you what the bible says on these subjects/passages. But you reject what the bible says, instead creating your own image of god and the bible, to fit your preconceived ideas of who god is what he should be etc. That is why this debate can go nowhere, until you accept what the bible says. Also in original debate topic, I am to defend radical extremist deathworshipping cults as agreed on my green dragon thread. I have not even tried."

There I fixed his last post so it actually makes sense.
    -Betrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    "Weather or not the OT applies today does not matter, if god is good and moral than he will be for all time, weather in OT or NT. Your whole post relies on two things, that the bible condones genocide [or at one timer ordered it] as well as forced marriage or rape. The bible is clear on both being overwhelmingly positive. as has shown been shown over and over. I have shown you what the bible says on these subjects/passages. But you reject what the bible says, instead creating your own image of god and the bible, to fit your preconceived ideas of who god is what he should be etc. That is why this debate can go nowhere, until you accept what the bible says. Also in original debate topic, I am to defend radical extremist deathworshipping cults as agreed on my green dragon thread. I have not even tried."

There I fixed his last post so it actually makes sense.

ha.

Even "fixed" he still has the grammar and 'speaking' style of a 13 year old. That's sad

Honestly, can't even be bothered to take a few hours to learn some basic grammar and spelling of basic, commonly used words in discussion like "now" and "know"? We've explained how and showed him the correct spelling. Hell he can just get google chrome if it's that hard for him.

Though I have to admit. I'm slightly horrified he's back.

Patronized by the mighty Heinz Guderian

Refutes pretty much everything TR believes in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234