Thread: A very important question to Total War:Tsardoms team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A very important question to Total War:Tsardoms team

Hello,dear TTW developers&makers.For some time, I have been asking myself this question, which I just had to ask you...
    Considering that TTW is currently my favourite mod, my patience is getting lower.So, I'm not going to make this post long or anything:Will TTW fans be able to experience the new expansion for MTW2 Kingdoms(at least I consider TTW as a new expansion pack) and play it before completely all factions are done?What I mean is-is it going to be needed to wait for all those factions finished(all Muslim,Catholic and all other)?Apparently, I see that Serbia is done(most happy about that),Bulgaria,Ottoman Empire,Republic of Ragusa and probably some other that are beyond the preview release or so.
    Basically,will there be an alpha/beta version to ease the pain of waiting with Serbia,Bulgaria,Ragusa,Bosnia maybe,and Ottoman Empire, to play with?
    I'm sorry if this makes you mad(to all TTW devs), but I don't want to insult anyone.I really hope that I can get any kind of answer,cause this mod is just...perfect.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by JankoMega; March 02, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

Default Re: A very important question to Total War:Tsardoms team

I guess that the mod is playable right now, but I never actually tried to play it.

It will be released when we decide to release it. We have to fulfill some minimal requirements before releasing the mod in public.

We dont want unfinished or half finished mod. I dont know if we will release the mod once we finish every single faction, or before that.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

its rather unlikely, our team is now big enough and work is fast so as duce said by the next New Year roughly mod should be finished and released.
    Our most loyal fans may be howover awwarded to be beta testers in period before the very release

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    its rather unlikely, our team is now big enough and work is fast so as duce said by the next New Year roughly mod should be finished and released.
    Our most loyal fans may be howover awwarded to be beta testers in period before the very release
    cant belive it came to this of all this people here there is noone working on tsardoms

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    Well that's an excellent news. We have been waiting patiently and credit really goes to the developing team for all their hard work and dedication.
    It would be great to play something focused on the Balkans only since there is so many TW games and mods that focus on much greater area.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Quote Originally Posted by The Noble Lord View Post
    Well that's an excellent news. We have been waiting patiently and credit really goes to the developing team for all their hard work and dedication.
    It would be great to play something focused on the Balkans only since there is so many TW games and mods that focus on much greater area.
    emm,my friand that is a post from 2012! the mod is said to be dead! the developers in charge told u s to try and organise,me and other 2 guys waht to rtry it but we didnt get no task till now we are still waiting

@duce:Thank You for the reply. Of course, it makes sense.Nobody would want an unfinished mod; from my way of seeing it,it is way more than half-finished.And as I said, I meant no harm nor insult, I was just asking cause I adore TTW(following it from 2008.).
    @Hrobatos:Thanks for the reply as well,Hrobatos.That's great to hear, I really hope that I'm on that list(read my reply paragraph for duce).Anyways, I just love TTW, and can't wait till I'll be able to lead the Dushan's army into the Crusade against the Ottomans(sorry for off-topic).
    Also, in the following period when I'll be having some free time, I will try to learn some modding experience for Total War and probably try to help Tsardoms team out.
    Cheers, dear developers!
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

Quote Originally Posted by JankoMega View Post
    and can't wait till I'll be able to lead the Dushan's army into the Crusade against the Ottomans(sorry for off-topic).
    Also, in the following period when I'll be having some free time, I will try to learn some modding experience for Total War and probably try to help Tsardoms team out.
    Cheers, dear developers!
    You must be the only serb player that is going to do that , i think all others are going to play with Hungary ....

DobroVece's Avatar Senator

Factions, in term of units, is not most important for functional mod, although it is the part that most people interest in. Mapping, scripting & balancing are in my opinion more important for a mod. Without it you have basically vanila with cool units. Tsardoms have two members that cover this area, that I know of, so if you are willing to learn modding try in that department. I didn't have the will for it.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

I've only been following this mod for the past 3-4 months now and I can truly say that it looks really awesome. The Balkans really isn't represented well at all on MTW and finally there's a good mod that fixes this. I'm really looking forward to the Moldovan preview!

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I've only been following this mod for the past 3-4 months now and I can truly say that it looks really awesome. The Balkans really isn't represented well at all on MTW and finally there's a good mod that fixes this. I'm really looking forward to the Moldovan preview!
    Well my fellow Cantemir-ian you are a recent fan, there's some of us that have been following the mod for 3-4 years And in the process ended up being part of the team Indeed the Balkans have been grossly neglected in MTW (not to speak of ETW and NTW where they are even more grossly misrepresented, up to the point of merging numerous provinces into one like in Empire where Bulgaria and Wallachia are one province or in Napoleon where Bulgaria, Rumelia and Constantinopole are one province). I can assure you that the Moldavian preview will not dissappoint, but you will have to be patient for that one as it won't be the next one. But if you followed the New Units section you would have seen that work has been done on it so it's in progress.

I will play the Inca first, myself... Then Ethiopia, and Japan for the third run.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    I will play the Inca first, myself... Then Ethiopia, and Japan for the third run.
    I kinda thought Tanzania would be refreshing for me

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

The irony ... hurts!