Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: NEW RELEASED!

  1. #1

    Default NEW RELEASED!




    Over the last few days I was preparing beta of the European Wars. I finished it to do over the weekend. To this day, I did test the mod. I think what I have achieved the result fully satisfied me.


    The mod, which I have prepared is a submod to the Lordz mod - Napoleonic II Total War. Move to the time of the 18th century - the age of swords, muskets, wigs and smoke that filled the contemporary field of battle.

    The player now has the opportunity to play in the battle against the computer and the other players in multiplayer mode. At the moment there is no campaign, because I'm working alone.

    In this version you can choose from 6 European factions:
    - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth,
    - Kingdom of Spain,
    - The Habsburg Monarchy,
    - Kingdom of Prussia,
    - The Russian Empire
    - Swedish Kingdom.
    A complete set of 16 factions I prepare the final version (including the military power such as France, Great Britain, United Provinces).

    Each faction has two types of units:
    1) The early period - 1700-20,
    2) The late period -1750-89.


    Compared to the previous version of the European Wars has changed a lot of things:

    - The Polish faction has changed roster of units. Other factions have so far makeshift units. I will be presenting the final rosters remaining factions.
    - Change units stats and combat mechanics cavalry (in contrast to N2TW, cavalry can shoot). I hope that now it is more historically.
    - Improved stability has been playing. It shouldn't now crash to desktop.
    - The names of units are now in two languages: English and Polish. I did it in order to facilitate the game. The menu is in Polish, but for RTW players shouldn't be a problem to find an option. In the near future I plan to patch only in English.
    - Changed the graphic design and interface of the game to give the climate of the 18th century.



    INSTALLATION GUIDE:

    -install Rome Total War ver. 1.5
    -download European Wars from link
    -unpack folder to: 'C:\...\Rome Total War'
    -run mod using shortcut: EW- Total War



    Thanks for the use of the Napoleonic II Total War developed by the Lordz. I also thank the team of 'Fire and Sword' for the use of some elements of the models. Full Credits are in the game.

    I ask to make a list of bugs. I encourage you to help work on the European Wars. It is possible that players post your patch files in this thread.



    Artwork by Polish artist Lacedemon (Mariusz Kozik):


    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; February 29, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Finally.
    Last edited by Ensis1410; February 29, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

  3. #3
    GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    glastonbury uk
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    nice

  4. #4

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    When I click the shortcut, it says "failed to initialize 3d audio"
    I need help
    Please reply

  5. #5

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Nevermind I got it good mod by the way

  6. #6

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Will there be an English version up?

  7. #7
    Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,661

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Not sure on the "the most beautifully designed and researched in the Total War modding community". King Louise, it is probably the case for RTW, do not know if it is the case for the whole TW community, looking at the work we are doing with Wangrin on Imperial Splendour (ETW), well we try to make the best as we can.

    Anyway awesome work!

  8. #8
    Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    4,038

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    I downloaded it twice, but this error always happens.

    Error creating file: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\EUROPEAN WARS (beta full)\napoleonic\data\sounds\voices\orders\spanish\ChangeFormation01.wav"

    Is there a way to fix this?

  9. #9
    lmt96's Avatar Tiro
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vung Tau, VietNam
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Can you guys upload this on a different file hosting site like Mediafire? This one keeps people waiting!
    Eagerly Awaiting Europa Barbarorum II !!!!

  10. #10
    leoni's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    gongratz to this release, but sadly it wont start, by missing sound file for horse russian cuirassiers...
    hope you can fix that...thank you very much..

  11. #11

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Installed on a clean Rome Total War and everything works fine.

  12. #12

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Ensis1410, GRANTO thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by lmt96 View Post
    Can you guys upload this on a different file hosting site like Mediafire? This one keeps people waiting!
    Yes, no problem. I'll do it in a week when there will be more time.



    Quote Originally Posted by Blade 4274 View Post
    Will there be an English version up?
    Yes, of course. I would ask only about file upload the English version of RTW, because I only have a Polish version of RTW.





    Quote Originally Posted by Flikitos View Post
    Not sure on the "the most beautifully designed and researched in the Total War modding community". King Louise, it is probably the case for RTW, do not know if it is the case for the whole TW community, looking at the work we are doing with Wangrin on Imperial Splendour (ETW), well we try to make the best as we can.

    Anyway awesome work!

    It is the opinion of Omnipotent-Q. Everyone has an opinion, so you're not sure? Besides, he wrote that ''some of the best'', not ''the best''. I really like your work and Wangrin, which is the highest level, but a little humility won't hurt.
    Omnipotent-Q wrote:
    ''King Louise Assurbanipal's units for European Wars are some of the most beautifully designed and researched in the Total War modding community, so what are you waiting for?''




    Quote Originally Posted by skynet464 View Post
    I downloaded it twice, but this error always happens.

    Error creating file: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\EUROPEAN WARS (beta full)\napoleonic\data\sounds\voices\orders\spanish\ChangeFormation01.wav"

    Is there a way to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    gongratz to this release, but sadly it wont start, by missing sound file for horse russian cuirassiers...
    hope you can fix that...thank you very much..
    Quote Originally Posted by R3drain17 View Post
    When I click the shortcut, it says "failed to initialize 3d audio"
    I need help
    Please reply

    Friends, I see that all three have a problem with sound. But on my computer, everything is OK. I tested the game many times and it works fine. Running the game with every units. This may be a problem due to different versions of the game. Do you have a clean RTW 1.5 (BI)?
    I'll try to find out where such a problem.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; March 04, 2012 at 04:40 AM.

  13. #13
    leoni's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    ...my rome installation is clean, and after trying to play your modification, i installed another mod into there,
    without any problem...
    maybe your upload is defragmented...the same thing was happened to me, sometimes....

  14. #14

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    i've downloaded the files..put them in the folder but i don't have an icon for the game mod..how can i get it?

  15. #15

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    A compression is OK.
    I downloaded that same link and it works without any problems.
    I have RTW 1.5


    P.S. It isn't a icon of game but
    shortcut: EW- Total War

  16. #16

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    well i don't have a shortcut..

  17. #17

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Create a shortcut to your RomeTW.exe, open its properties, and type -mod:[folder] is whatever folder contains the data for the mod (in this case I think it's "europe") after the target location.

    As an aside, I hope this mod isn't dead.

  18. #18

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    I got a new computer so I redownloaded the mod and it says the requested file was deleted.

  19. #19

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Quote Originally Posted by dominus90 View Post
    well i don't have a shortcut..

    Maybe not downloaded the whole folder. Sometimes it is so incomplete that it is downloading the file. Please try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Germanius View Post
    Create a shortcut to your RomeTW.exe, open its properties, and type -mod:[folder] is whatever folder contains the data for the mod (in this case I think it's "europe") after the target location.

    As an aside, I hope this mod isn't dead.
    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Blade 4274 View Post
    I got a new computer so I redownloaded the mod and it says the requested file was deleted.

    I has put a new link.

  20. #20
    Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,661

    Default Re: NEW RELEASED!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    It is the opinion of Omnipotent-Q. Everyone has an opinion, so you're not sure? Besides, he wrote that ''some of the best'', not ''the best''. I really like your work and Wangrin, which is the highest level, but a little humility won't hurt.
    Omnipotent-Q wrote:
    ''King Louise Assurbanipal's units for European Wars are some of the most beautifully designed and researched in the Total War modding community, so what are you waiting for?''
    Obviously it was a little joke. "Bravo" for your work mate.

    I am really glad to see that the other Major mods can reborn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •