Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Uncle Imrahil + Dwarven + Aragorn v1,02 Family Tree minimods now for 3.2

p00pwater's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Uncle Imrahil 1.2 + Dwarven + Aragorn Family Tree minimods == Updated 11 March 2012

cool, i've just never seen two heir apparents before, a civil war allways tends to ruin my day

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: Uncle Imrahil 1.2 + Dwarven + Aragorn Family Tree minimods == Updated 11 March 2012

Bump.
    I just realized there is an error in my script (I re-downloaded it in order to use in my work)
    in the conditions, just add "and I_SettlementOwner Belfalas = sicily" or it will fire even if the city has been conquered yet (I know, very little likely in the first 20 turns, but you never know)

Code:
    monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionType sicily
    and I_CharacterExists Elphir
    and I_CompareCounter bodyguard_counter = 3
    and not I_SettlementUnderSiege Belfalas
    and I_SettlementOwner Belfalas = sicily                                                                           ;I forgot this 

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Will update to 1.3 some day when I'm on the track, though as those three duzen people who have got it so far have not complained the risk apperently been negligible (as it's their win situation I presume haha)
    Last edited by Ngugi; April 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

I especially like the Dwarven family tree, it is much more lore accurate.
    Last edited by smoesville; April 14, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

Thanks Certainly is the most correct one; I was a bit worried that people might be doubtful to such a big tree but they proven otherwise, if so only to get rid of adopting Gimli haha

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Here's that additional names thing i mentioned

Default Re: Uncle Imrahil 1.2 + Dwarven + Aragorn Family Tree minimods == Updated 14th April 2012

I guess none of these works with Barons?

Default Re: Uncle Imrahil 1.2 + Dwarven + Aragorn Family Tree minimods == Updated 14th April 2012

No, until it's stable I do not play Barons and thus do not develop anything to fit Baron's, to be honest.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Hungover?

Then finish MOS, so we can port to that ;-)

/me slaps Ngugi around a bit with a large trout.

Coca Cola and Chineese takeaway works wonders against hangovers. So does the infamous Waggi-Waggi drink.

We're on to it! (though Chinese take-away do sounds tempting!)

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Waggi-waggi is Cocio chocolate milk, dark rum and ice cubes. The trashmen at Skanderborg Music Festival subsist on it for a week while drinking and working and partying. I and many Viking friends are amongst them and not the least active ;-)

A well tested elexir then Good for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    A well tested elexir then Good for you ^^
    Just bad for your liver

Any way to make this work with Baron Samedi's 5.0 or MOS?

Whenever I try to start a campaign, it simply throws me back to the title screen...

Call me a lore-nerd, but I can't bring myself to play with Aragorns 3 "children"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|>Deus ex Machinegun<|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgrim88 View Post
    Any way to make this work with Baron Samedi's 5.0 or MOS?

Whenever I try to start a campaign, it simply throws me back to the title screen...

Call me a lore-nerd, but I can't bring myself to play with Aragorns 3 "children"
    Know what you mean

Well, as I've said before, anybody is free to make a Baron-compatible version but I will not, due to the fact that I do not play it.
    It is on the other hand in MOS already - with one exception; they (should say we, but was not aware of it until later hehe) keept a mature son to make smoesville's submod work in which sons inherit an Isildur-trait enabeling them to reform Arnor even if Aragorn dies (as it should be to be fair).
    Not really content with that; smoe', is it really necissary to have an adult son from start or can I tweak that?

It shouldn't be necessary, it's a bloodline trait so he (the son) should gain the "of the house of Valandil" trait when he comes of age. The only problem is Aragorn dies so he won't be heir when he comes of age though his bloodline will make him more likely to be chosen as heir due to increased authority. Your mod has his newborn son as heir in infancy doesn't it? So if that's the case it should be fine afaik.

Yes, Kal-El (oh, I mean Eldarion) is appointed heir from start. So then if we remove the "wanna-be son" from least the tree, Eldarion is set as heir and as long as Aragorn is keept alive 16 turns there should be no problem keeping it more lorewise than the current situation considering your mod?
    The last key part feels as something players would have to accept, after all they no longer has to keep him alive 100+ turns to have a shot at Arnor any more.

I think he still will be an heir to Arnor afaik. He should inherit the level 1 RangerKing (of the house of Valandil) and should get level 2 (heir of isildur) when he becomes chief. That should mean that when he comes of age/becomes leader he should get level 1 and become leader at the same time then become heir of isildur, worst case scenario it takes a turn for him to be declared heir of isildur. Of course it could sapz out and not work but i'm hoping that won't happen.

Beta test time ^^

Should be easy enough to test, i'd say once he is of the house of valandil it all should be good. After that the leader and heir of isildur trait should fire, probably at the start of the next turn.