Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Gamerisin's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETE!!!

hi there everyone, I'm so happy to see that BC has been updated but I just wanted to know if there is already a spanish translation and if it exists could someone be kind enough to upload it...thx in advance.

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETE!!!

full english translation is done? so I won't see a single italian words there? guaranteed? hehe...

Looks Great! Downloading right now.

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

For everyone who is wondering about wrong accents,this will solve the problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    Open Stainless_Steel_6\data\descr_sounds_accents.txt and change the templar to french. Then go into Stainless_Steel_6\data\sounds and delete events.dat and events.idx.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    full english translation is done? so I won't see a single italian words there? guaranteed? hehe...
    I found one quote that is in Italian still and some wording is still in Italian, but this does not warrant another upload of the translation right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerisin View Post
    hi there everyone, I'm so happy to see that BC has been updated but I just wanted to know if there is already a spanish translation and if it exists could someone be kind enough to upload it...thx in advance.
    Hi Gamerisin!
    Our friends of Hermandad de la Guardia forum are working on it
    We (or they) will post it when ready, be sure

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

SPANISH TRANSLATION ADDED IN 1ST POST
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Can you tell me if the unit limit has been reached?? as I wish to add some of my own units, thanks
    actually no, but it will be reached surely with the next version (7.0)

Horatio Hornblower's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Hi everybody!!
    Here you are the accents fixed up (if you need it).
    Unfortunately, we don't have any norse accent available, so it would be great if someone could help with that problem....

http://www.mediafire.com/?7xqmu7q8ouv57mp

To make it works, you have only to unzip the file and replace it with the one you find in BellumCrucis6/data.
    Afterward, go to BellumCrucis6/data/sounds and delete the files "events" and "events.idx".

Elementary my dear Watson!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordKainES View Post
    hehehe You´re God (No está nada mal tu nivel de castellano, enhorabuena)

It doesn´t matter! But at least you can give to Almohads the southern portuguese region no?

About Navarra yeah! I forgot it !!! Well Thanks for remember for me hehehe (THANKS!)

I´ll try to find all that I can for you about Navarra!

Buonna notte e Grazie! Muchas Gracias colega!!! ;-)

de nada y gracias por los cumplimientos, pero de verdad tengo que amejorarlo mucho

if you'll find some information about Navarra, we'll surely add a new typic unit for them in the next version
    about Portugal, Lisboa was conquered by them in 1147, and we don't have other slot-region to create another city more to the south to show the last part controlled by almohads... it's a pity but we can't do better than this I think

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Hello ToonTotalWar, excelent work. Only I have found one small bug in your expanded.txt file. There are two Kingdoms of Poland. Please, repair it.

Quote Originally Posted by one day View Post
    Hello ToonTotalWar, excelent work. Only I have found one small bug in your expanded.txt file. There are two Kingdoms of Poland. Please, repair it.
    Saw that too. Portugal is called Poland.

Very easily fixed.

Open your C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\text\expanded.txt and search for {PORTUGAL} (with the brackets) then next to it change 'Kingdom of Poland' to 'Kingdom of Portugal'.
    Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; March 01, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    I found one quote that is in Italian still and some wording is still in Italian, but this does not warrant another upload of the translation right now.
    Also names ares slightly messed up. Not a big problem though, but we still have Luigi VII rather then Louis VII and Ottone Viscounti has changed to Otto Viscounti. The problems genearlly just seem to be with the Western and Central European factions.

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    SPANISH TRANSLATION ADDED IN 1ST POST
    Great +Mr. Crow+
    Thanks

Please updated 1st post with the newest version 0.70
    I fixed some errors and added new content translated

SPANISH TRANSLATION beta 0.70 BC 6.3
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21386...cis+6.3%29.rar
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/4EycYAcB/...eta_070__.html

TRANSLATORS
    (HG)LordKoal
    (HG)Curión
    (HG)Sálivan
    (HG)Super
    (HG)Urokito
    Aletheia
    Alexiel
    Arthor
    Cheewacka
    El Advenedizo
    jlg
    Maximo Escipion
    Nicolai el Varego
    pablokirsten
    pegapuros
    Radames
    spartanlance

Only remains to translate:
    -Historic events (1420-1453)
    -50% building descriptions
    -Quotes
    -Some biographies
    -Some unit descriptions (<20)

Total progess = 80-85% aprox

P.D: I love this georgian unit
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kind regards
    Last edited by (HG)LordKoal; March 01, 2012 at 05:59 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by persianfan247 View Post
    Also names ares slightly messed up. Not a big problem though, but we still have Luigi VII rather then Louis VII and Ottone Viscounti has changed to Otto Viscounti. The problems genearlly just seem to be with the Western and Central European factions.
    Yeah well the translator must not be perfect

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION!!!

Any chance for a filefront or rapidshare, etc. upload? The download speed cap on the existing sites is brutal, and my university blocks all torrents.

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Is it just me or do the portraits (generals, civilians, merchants) of the scandinavian factions look a bit to much ancient barbarian?? These RomeTW barbarian portraits just look weird for denmark and norway. I know its just a small thing to change and I have already done this myself (I took the Viking style portraits from "The last Kingdom", I have seen them in other mods too, but cant really remember where they come originally from). I am a bit ashamed to come with such small things, because BC is a hell of a mod and its almost impossible to find something to complain about, but I think these portraits dont fit really well for those factions, maybe I am not alone with this and its an idea to change them in future versions.

And does anybody know what are the norwegian warlocks, that I can recruit when Norway is converting to paganism? The manual just says that after conversion you can recruit them, but I just cant find the name/entry in any file? It cant be the Allmoge swordmen, they are a swedish AOR unit.
    Last edited by Northman75; March 02, 2012 at 04:47 AM.

Such an immersive and well-crafted mod I haven't seen in quite a while! Grazie tanto!!
    +rep

is there any more mirrors with smaller parts size?

Very amazing game . But are cavalry charges a bit overpowered? They total crush a unit by a single charge.
    • “A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.” ...
    • “With an open mind, seek and listen to all the highest ideals. ...
    • “Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed.” ...
    • “Do not hold grain waiting for higher prices when people are hungry.”

All by Zoroaster.