Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabius Maximus Germanicus View Post
    for the other regions is impossible, 'cause as Cavaliere Verde said it will be already difficult to find the regions for the other two factions... about the battles, for now we're not working on them, but I'd like to have Las Navas de Tolosa too, great battle and very important step for the Reconquista!

(El unico problema es que no tenemos los bascos de Navarra como Reino, ni tampoco ninguna unidad propria de esta faccion , pero vale podemos ententar )

see you soon, hasta pronto!
    hehehe You´re God (No está nada mal tu nivel de castellano, enhorabuena)

It doesn´t matter! But at least you can give to Almohads the southern portuguese region no?

About Navarra yeah! I forgot it !!! Well Thanks for remember for me hehehe (THANKS!)

I´ll try to find all that I can for you about Navarra!

Buonna notte e Grazie! Muchas Gracias colega!!! ;-)

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT!!! TORRENT ADDED!!! ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Il Cavaliere Verde View Post
    Hi LordKainES!
    Sorry, but we can't add more regions since we have exploited all the 199 possible regions and in the next version we have to add two new factions (Volga Bulgaria and Lithuania), so we will change some portions of the map.

About historical battles, this ain't a priority in this moment
    Upps I didn´t remember that fact dude!!! That´s true!!!

About historical battles, its OK! no problem! at the moment I have enough to enjoy for a long time!

Thank you!!!

Hands down, the best MOD I have played.... ++++++++++++++++++ REP~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Colonel's Avatar Biarchus

When I play as Sicily and try to get the advisor speech at the beginning it crashes

Laetus

Hey people, I don't know why, but every time, I try to play a battle on a strategic map, only in this mod, I encounter a ctd with an odd error log.

06:34:12.343 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods\BellumCrucis6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 31888, column 49
    trigger not found
    06:37:00.328 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War ha rilevato un errore non specificato e verrŕ terminato.

If I try the same, with the english translation text files, got this:

07:06:08.140 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods\BellumCrucis6/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 31888, column 49
    trigger not found
    07:06:09.406 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods\BellumCrucis6/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 1969, column 24
    Could'n find ancillary effect description string <savelli_effects_desc>.
    07:06:09.406 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods\BellumCrucis6/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 1993, column 11
    Could'n find ancillary name string <arbanteni>.
    07:07:44.828 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Any ideas what's wrong with ?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    Would this work well with the "ReallyBadAI Battle System" by Germanicu5?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453503

I ask as I note the loads of scripting in this mod and don't want to break it.

EDIT:
    Answer is yes.

It works great
    Did you just backup all the BC files first and then add the Really Bad AI files? as I have never used this mod before, thanks

I have just installed the game, the bug fix patch and also extracted the latest full English translation files but the main menu and control tabs are still Italian. Reading through it mentions .bin files that need to be deleted, not being a computer literate person can anyone let me know which files i need to delete?

I tried to have a go with Papal states all the script messages at the start where English and it asked if i wanted the advisor to show me whats what, i clicked yes and the game crashed could that be a conflict due to these bin files?

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbance View Post
    I have just installed the game, the bug fix patch and also extracted the latest full English translation files but the main menu and control tabs are still Italian. Reading through it mentions .bin files that need to be deleted, not being a computer literate person can anyone let me know which files i need to delete?

I tried to have a go with Papal states all the script messages at the start where English and it asked if i wanted the advisor to show me whats what, i clicked yes and the game crashed could that be a conflict due to these bin files?
    If yu open the text file folder you will see there is 26 text files, you will need to delete the corresponding .bin files in bellum crucis text folder. dont worry they are automatically re written again when you start game

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

hey hey love the mod so far, two questions though; where and when can I recruit the norweigan allmoge? and is it possible to remove the shield-punch animation?

Tyrenia's Avatar Tiro

Mod seems great, but I have a question. I tried to download the bug fixer, but my antivirus software (Norton) went berserk, and told me that it was a virus and so had to be destroyed. How important is the the bug fixer? Can I play without it, or do I need to turn off Norton while I install it (which I'm reluctant to do)?

Look forward to playing!
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"
    -Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Mihajlo's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrenia View Post
    Mod seems great, but I have a question. I tried to download the bug fixer, but my antivirus software (Norton) went berserk, and told me that it was a virus and so had to be destroyed. How important is the the bug fixer? Can I play without it, or do I need to turn off Norton while I install it (which I'm reluctant to do)?

Look forward to playing!

Bug fixer is NOT a danger for your comp. It is safe to download n run.
    Bug fixer is important cos it fix's a lot of things, including some CTF's. My advice is definitely download bug-fixer n enjoy game

really loving the mod, but my byzantine game wont go past turn 12 and my english game wont go past 23> keeps ctd when it get the the end of the turn processing, any ideas?

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

gosh dangit i don't have kingdoms >:[!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Did you just backup all the BC files first and then add the Really Bad AI files? as I have never used this mod before, thanks
    I downloaded rbai then ran the installer as normal, as written here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456027
    After installing you just have to run the rbai setup and 'tick' the box for BC.

Then, because BC has four different campaigns meaning it won't install into them all, I did this step as well (taken from the manual install instructions):
    7. "Copy-paste contents of ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5.txt to your campaign_script.txt, just above "wait_monitors" line. DO NOT cut out any lines (neither these around "G5 BAI Stuff", nor "Additional Scripts")." -
    So that is copy the whole of the rbai v5.txt into the BC campaign_script of whichever campaign you want to play.
    For example to play the "Full campaign" on my pc (using XP) the path is: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Full\campaign_script.txt

Also, this is not mandatory but it helps a lot with AI performance in sieges:
    Rbai "Settlement Tweaks":
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3203

So far so good, no ctd's or bugs. I tested in custom vs 2 small ai armies and they immediately moved together and joined forces before waiting for me to attack. Then they moved forward only as I moved forward to fire arrows and they launched attacks on my flanks. Very impressive.
    Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; February 29, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

[QUOTE=ToonTotalWar;11106636]If yu open the text file folder you will see there is 26 text files, you will need to delete the corresponding .bin files in bellum crucis text folder. dont worry they are automatically re written again when you start game[/Q]

Brilliant! thank you +1! working great fantastic mod!

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Just noticed some of the accents are not as they should be (scotish and east european accents are not in use). I've tried to change it in the "descr_sounds_accents.txt" but it didn't worked. Any idea?

Crayon von Caesar - the BC that is referred to in RBAI mod is broken crescent and not bellum crucis is that correct? So do I just use the manual integration Option and add all the files into the data folder?

Then do I just rename ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5.txt to campaign_scripts.txt and add to my C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Full ??
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; February 29, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

Crayon von Caesar - the BC that is referred to in RBAI mod is broken crescent and not bellum crucis is that correct? So do I just use the manual integration Option and add all the files into the data folder?

Then do I just rename ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5.txt to campaign_scripts.txt and add to my C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Full ??
    Yes, the version for BC in RBAI is for Broken Crescent.
    You'll be installing the "miscellaneous mods" option.

First. Just install RBAI with the auto installer as normal, then click the 'setup' shortcut that appears on your desktop and select "Bellum Crucis" tab. Then tick the "ReallyBadAI for miscellaneous mods" option.

Don't rename the script. Just copy paste the text from ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5.txt into your C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Full\campaign_script. I put mine at the beginning, before the Bellum Crucis entries

(after you click the 'setup' shortcut that appears on your desktop and have selected the "Bellum Crucis" tab. When you hover the cursor over the "ReallyBadAI for miscellaneous mods" option it will also tell you to do the above).

Make backups first.
    Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; February 29, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here:

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    Yes, the bc in RBAI is Broken Crescent.

First. Just install RBAI with the auto installer as normal, then click the 'setup' shortcut that appears on your desktop and select "Bellum Crucis" tab. Then tick the "ReallyBadAI for miscellaneous mods" option.

Don't rename the script. Just copy paste the text from ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5.txt into your C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis6\data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Full\campaign_script. I put mine at the beginning, before the Bellum Crucis entries

Make backups first.
    Ah ok so the RBAI mod is already optimised for bellum crucis as there is an option already in the setup files?

Sorry for asking these questions as I am on my iPhone and have no access to pc till the morning! Thanks mate and + reps

Ah ok so the RBAI mod is already optimised for bellum crucis as there is an option already in the setup files?

Sorry for asking these questions as I am on my iPhone and have no access to pc till the morning! Thanks mate and + reps
    I've rewritten the above post with more info (edited after you posted) but the jist of it is:

There is a "miscellaneous mods" option for other mods, but because bellum crucis has multiple campaigns you have to manually add the text from the RBAI script to the campaign script of bellum crucis.

And your welcome sir.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

Click here: