Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

Default Re: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

In general, it does not matter which city is from the western lands, it bugeaba, but right now, another problem arose, the campaign has been corrupted, no matter what new faction starts the game comes out, another thing that was going to ask is that if this same mod is the one that is working in Italian version that they have already released version 1.1

Forget my previous comment hahaha, I managed to fix the problem with the mod, but if this is the same mod as the Italian version that is already 1.1?
    Forget my previous comment hahaha, I managed to fix the problem with the mod, but if this is the same mod as the Italian version that is already 1.1?

It's pretty similar but not the same, there are some changes. This mod will remain 0.5 until a find some volunteers to help with the English voices
    Winner of 2nd position in the Modding Awards for Mods/Submods category for
    A Song of Ice and Fire Total War

It's a pity: that at least you should not launch some updates by removing unsusable units like the scouts since they only have 10 soldiers and they are useless, and there is another similar unit of 15 soldiers, I would like to help, but I'm already Having complications to launch a translation from Italian version 1.1 to Spanish, just use it, I hope you update this great mod that offers many things and history that do not offer other more current mods.

Interesting mod, and nice map. Great work!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by auc162 View Post
    It's pretty similar but not the same, there are some changes. This mod will remain 0.5 until a find some volunteers to help with the English voices
    Hey man, do you know what the permissions are for the Mammuths from Thera? re your Mammuths from there btw?

Bantu is thinking about using them in Warcraft: Total War for the Drakari Trolls.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

It would be great to see the GOT mod units in this mod and in this great map.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Hey man, do you know what the permissions are for the Mammuths from Thera? re your Mammuths from there btw?

Bantu is thinking about using them in Warcraft: Total War for the Drakari Trolls.
    Hi mate, sorry for late feedback. No, mammuths of my mod are elephant modifierd by our team, not taken from Thera. Of course I'm happy to share, should anyone be interested.

Can some one upload his portrait folder I deleted mine accidently.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardoxd View Post
    Hellow,
    How dit you fix the lannister bug?
    Still stuck on that and can't find the problem
    Thanks!

Hello, Sorry for my english. I have a problem, the white walkers and the free folk never attack me, they dont move.
    I am looking forward to your response, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MisaelO View Post
    Hello, Sorry for my english. I have a problem, the white walkers and the free folk never attack me, they dont move.
    I am looking forward to your response, thanks!
    What faction are you playing? Anything related with your diplomacy with them?

I'm playing with the night's watch. I'm an enemy of both, but they never attack me. The free folk only stay around of the white walkers.... , None attacks castle black, never..
    (Thanks for answering)
    Thanks for answering

Hello, is there any updates for this mod? There are some bugs after 13th turn.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi! Thanks for the great mod! May I use your castle strat models in my Westeros submod?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here we got reworked Harrenhal model with textures changed and some details of Moat Cailin added.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

I do not know what kind of codes you are using at this mod, but it is certain to be the best mod ever for GoT.
    I hope there will be a newer version without bugs to play soon. Good luck to all you.
    Last edited by serkan86; July 25, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

Hey man, first of all thanks for this awesome mod! I've downloaded the 1.1 version and I have a ctd issue when I click on the button to access construction. Can you help me? I've searched this forum and the medieval italia and could not find the answer! I'm playing it through steam on a Mac, and it goes perfectly fine until I click on the said button.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Hello guys!

any news on the release with Essos?

is there a version 1.1?

sorry but I can not find...

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Hello guys!

any news on the release with Essos?

is there a version 1.1?

sorry but I can not find...
    Yes it is in the italian forum, but it is the same one that here is called 0.5: only differences are Language and maybe minor changes. I tried to access in order to give you the link but italian forum is someway unaccessible today. Strange thing because i acceded in to it few days ago.

Anyway it is really the same version. Italian forum has got 1.0 and 1.1 that is the same here is called 0.5, but Italian forum is not anymore supported so I think if and when there will be new version it will be upload here in TWC!