Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

Vladyvid's Avatar Wizard of Turmish

Default Re: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

1.0 will NOT include Free Cities, but just the fixing of bugs found in 0.5. New factions would be included in a 2.0, but at this moment there si no plan to further develop the mod due to lack of modders! Now I'm completely alone.
    Im really busy with my own mod, but considering the amount of stuff that Im doing for my mod, I could probably help you with something from time to time, like make a unit model or skin or something like that. Not sure what you need, and what you have already (havent played your mod) but I guess talking about free cities, there will also be the slavers bay yes? So you will need for example Unsullied? Im sure I could make them, or some other fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    In what file do one remove the "can't disembark"-thing on ESSOS?

How do i make Essos conquerable?
    No, it's impossible. The whole Essos map is made impassable. Since there is currently no faction in Essos, it would not be logical to conquer empty cities and without any real battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladyvid View Post
    Im really busy with my own mod, but considering the amount of stuff that Im doing for my mod, I could probably help you with something from time to time, like make a unit model or skin or something like that. Not sure what you need, and what you have already (havent played your mod) but I guess talking about free cities, there will also be the slavers bay yes? So you will need for example Unsullied? Im sure I could make them, or some other fellas.
    Hi, that would be great! We have already made the Unsullied and some mercenaries units. What we really need at first would be any units for the Free Cities. If you want you could help on this; the only condition is that, due to scarcity of empty spaces in the EDU, we have to use the same unit model for all the Free Cities, changing texture for every cities. So, for example, to make a unit of infantry or archers that can be used for all the factions of Free Cities with customized textures, on for each. In case just let me know.
    Ciao, auc.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by auc162 View Post
    No, it's impossible. The whole Essos map is made impassable. Since there is currently no faction in Essos, it would not be logical to conquer empty cities and without any real battle.
    Yes, but the question was how to change that if one wanted to add House Targaryen for example?

Also, i see House Bolton is in custom battles but not in the campaign. Why is that?

Great map and mod btw.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Yes, but the question was how to change that if one wanted to add House Targaryen for example?

Also, i see House Bolton is in custom battles but not in the campaign. Why is that?

Great map and mod btw.
    It's not so easy to "use" Essos map now, because you would need to litteraly build the map, that now it's made only of impassable terrain. To be clear, it's not a matter of text, but of heavily change the map with photoshop. In the future I hope to make Essos too.

About Bolton, they are spawned only through a script: if at a certain moment there are certain conditions (ie Tywin Lannister and Roose Bolton are alive, Lannister are in war with Stark), then it happen the red wedding!

So if you play a hot seat campaign could you switch to boltons after the scripted event?
    The use of STEAM-ONLY by CA is ethically wrong because:
    1. It does not need to be forced. It could be optional as other games have proven.
    2. It discrminates between internet users and non-users or those who simply do not want it.
    3. The `advantages` are only advantages in a very small and superficial manner. they do not counter the disadvantages.
    4. It suits the company way more than the user. We are simply told it`s better for us

Hotseat seems to be switched off as their ain't no "multiplayer" tab. It will need to be added in.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

It's not so easy to "use" Essos map now, because you would need to litteraly build the map, that now it's made only of impassable terrain. To be clear, it's not a matter of text, but of heavily change the map with photoshop. In the future I hope to make Essos too.

About Bolton, they are spawned only through a script: if at a certain moment there are certain conditions (ie Tywin Lannister and Roose Bolton are alive, Lannister are in war with Stark), then it happen the red wedding!
    I see, so it isn't as easy as just put some of those villages under a new faction?

The Boltons could be made playable from the start i think.

- The Havamal

Hey man , how did you balance the different Westeros factions in your mod? I am about to balance the units of the GoT sub-mod that i have been working on together with VltimaRatio and another guy. Any tips are appreciated. Or could i just take the stats from your mod?

If they are balanced there already i mean. But i have completely different units in the game.

- The Havamal

Is there anyway to activate the hotseat campaign in this mod?
    1. It does not need to be forced. It could be optional as other games have proven.
    2. It discrminates between internet users and non-users or those who simply do not want it.
    3. The `advantages` are only advantages in a very small and superficial manner. they do not counter the disadvantages.
    4. It suits the company way more than the user. We are simply told it`s better for us

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Auc provided me with version where hotseats are enabled https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_a...RnUlgtVGc/view

However, if hotseats are enabled, singeplayer campaign is disabled

Also, if you wish to join ASOIAF HS, post here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...WILDLINGS-OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Auc provided me with version where hotseats are enabled https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_a...RnUlgtVGc/view

However, if hotseats are enabled, singeplayer campaign is disabled

Also, if you wish to join ASOIAF HS, post here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...WILDLINGS-OPEN!
    Cool, i like hotseats =). I liked how the Wildlings are done.

- The Havamal

Thanks for that. Ill take a look at the hotseat!
    On another note does anyone know what factors into whether eddard stark gets executed in the begining or gets sent to the wall? Or is it random?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralG View Post
    Thanks for that. Ill take a look at the hotseat!
    On another note does anyone know what factors into whether eddard stark gets executed in the begining or gets sent to the wall? Or is it random?
    You get to choose that if you play as House Joffrey. I don't know about the factors making the AI decide.

- The Havamal

You get to choose that if you play as House Joffrey. I don't know about the factors making the AI decide.
    Correct! If you're not playing as Joffrey it's purely random.

Hey man , how did you balance the different Westeros factions in your mod? I am about to balance the units of the GoT sub-mod that i have been working on together with VltimaRatio and another guy. Any tips are appreciated. Or could i just take the stats from your mod?

If they are balanced there already i mean. But i have completely different units in the game.
    The factions are not balanced, because the strenght of each faction is based on what described by Martin. The units they are. I made a huge excel file with all characteristics of units but then I lost it!!! So they are balanced, but I do not know how I can help you.
    Last edited by auc162; October 28, 2016 at 05:47 AM.

frodo010595's Avatar Foederatus

Never read the Song of Ice and fire series though this mod looks really cool, might have to give it a try, see if it can sway me

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

As this mod has a Beta release, I'm moving it from WIPs, Ideas and Proposals. If you believe I have made a mistake, please PM me.

How large is the file?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Reek View Post
    How large is the file?
    It's about 3 gb

Default Structured faction descriptions.

I am using the hotseat english-version of the mod, but this should be compatible with the single player version also.

I have structured the faction descriptions by adding the necessary "\n\n"-line in the various texts. Without the \n\n -the text would be a mess.. I didn't correct all the google translate-errors but many were corrected.

I'll up the file soon also.

Code:
    South of Westeros and west of Sothoryos, there is a large archipelago: the Summer Islands, inhabited by tribes of dark skinned people with misterious culture. It is said that they are savage, cannibals or unfair merchants. Even warlocks. The reality is completely different: The isles are ruled by a Merchant Prince, helped by other "civilized" advisors from all the known world.\n\nIt is a melting pot of cultures; on the other islands there some primitive tribes ruled by shamans, warriors or elders. It is said that there are Krakens around the waters of the islands, giant octopusses that can destroy a war galleon. The previous prince of the Isles, Jalabhar Xho, had to flee to the Royal Court of the Seven Kingdoms, after he was dismissed by his opponents.

The Greyjoy dominate the Iron Islands from their stronghold of Pyke. Their coat of arms is a golden octopus in a black field, while their symptomatic motto is: "We do not sow". The Iron Islands form a small archipelago off the east coast of the Seven Kingdoms. It consists of seven major islands and numerous islets: Pyke, Great Wyk, Old Wyk, Harlaw, Orkmont, Saltcliff and Blacktyde.\n\nThe land is poor and their rocky structure lends itself poorly to agriculture. As for all the other Seven Kingdoms even the Iron Islands they see a history of past struggles and achievements, among peoples, families and lineages. After settling of the First Men, and subsequently of the Andals, the territory was gradually removed by customs from those of the rest of Westeros, establishing its own laws and their own religion, which is not found elsewhere: the worship of the Drowned God.\n\nThe culture and economy of the iron men (so are called the inhabitants of these islands) is marked by poor resources of the islands that have led them to engage in piracy and looting of the coastal cities of Westeros. Their talented surfers allows them to travel far enough to accumulate about other kingdoms and strengthen the conviction of being the best, the strongest and hardest.\n\nThe men of iron, both among the lowly, than among the nobles, have an arrogant and presumptuous attitude towards other peoples. The main families of the islands are Blacktyde, Botley, Codd, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, (Hoare), Kenning, Merlyn, Myre, Orkwood, Saltciff, Sparr, Stonehouse, Stonetree, sunderly, Tawney, Volmark, Wynch.

The Lannisters of Casterly Rock are the rich and powerful protectors of the West. Their coat of arms is a lion in the purple field , and the motto of the family is: "Hear my roar ." Tall, attractive, blond-haired, the Lannisters are the blood of the invaders who conquered a vast kingdom Andali between the valleys and the hills of the West. By descent in the female line, you claim to be descendants of Lann the Clever , the legendary master of deception of the Age of Heroes.\n\nThe gold mines of Casterly Rock and the Golden Tusk has made them the richest among all the great houses of the Seven Kingdoms . During the Wars of Conquest, King Loren of Castelry Rock allied with King Mern of the Reach in an attempt to oppose the Targaryen conquest , deploying a vast army composed of more than fifty thousand men. By leveraging a distinct numerical advantage , managed to rout the army of Aegon. It seemed that the advance of the Conqueror had to finish on the fields of the Plateau, but it was only for a few moments : Aegon and his two sisters took to the field at the turn of their dragons Balerion , Vhagar and Meraxes . The battle then was called Camp Fire was the only one who saw the three dragons fight together, and their fury left four men burned alive in the field, including King Mern Plateau.\n\nLoren Lannister managed to escape and swore loyalty to House Targaryen . Was allowed them to continue to be the protectors of the West. Before the rebellion of Robert Baratheon , Lord Tywin Lannister held the position of First Knight of the King, and his son Jaime was the youngest rider ever entered the Royal Guard . The Lannisters were one of the few factions to take the field , taking the side of Robert once sure of the defeat of House Targaryen . Lord Tywin marched on King's Landing and the inhabitants of the city opened the gates to the Lannisters , oblivious to the fact that those who would be welcomed as saviors turned into executioners.\n\nAfter the death of Aerys Targaryen at the hands of Jaime Lannister , the Kingslayer Rei , who was later reinstated in the Royal Guard, King Robert strengthened the alliance with the Lannister Cersei taking in the beautiful bride , the daughter of Lord Tywin and twin sister Jaime. The Lions of Lannister , as they are called , are very skilled with the rhetoric , ready to swindle and conspiracy to where they deem it necessary.\n\nThere are certainly elements which are great warriors , earning the reputation and the respect of even the most valiant knights . Many families have sworn their allegiance : Algood , Banefort , Bettley , Brax , Broom , Clegane , Crakehall , Doggett , Drox , Estren , Falwell , Farman , Ferren , Garner, Greenfield, Hamell , Hawthorne, Hetherspoon , Jast , Kenning , Lefford , Lorch , Lydden , Marbrand , Moreland , Myatt , Payne, Peckledon , Plumm , Prester , Reyne , Ruttiger , Serrett , Stackspear , Swyft , Tarbeak , Vikary , Westerling , Yarwyck , Yew .

The Tully are the lords who rule the Riverlands , dominating the Trident from their fortress of Riverrun . Their coat of arms is a silver trout on a blue field and red and the motto is : "Family , duty, honor." Geographically, as can be inferred from the name, and ' a region rich in rivers. The most important are the Red Fork , the  Blue fork and the Green fork, which converge into one big river called Trident . The Tully , however, have only one outlet to the sea to the west, in front of the Iron Islands , preferred point of landing and plundering of the Men of Iron .\n\nThe House Tully became influential during the War of Conquest. When Aegon the Conqueror attacked Westeros , the Tully supported him rebelling to Harren the Black, King of the Iron Islands , which had control of the Trident . Tyrant , vain and cruel , Harren the Black was not loved by his subjects , so many of the lord of rivers abandoned him to accompany the armies of Aegon . The first to do so was Edmyn Tully of Riverrun . When Harren and all his descendants perished in the burning of Harrenhal , Aegon rewarded House Tully granting to Lord Edmyn dominion over the lands of the Trident and requiring the other lords to swear to him .\n\nDuring the Rebellion of Robert Jon Arryn won the support of Tully and Lord Rivers marrying Lysa , the youngest daughter of Lord Hoster Tully , sending the the eldest daughter in marriage to Brandon Stark Catelyn . After the untimely death of Brandon, his brother Eddard married Catelyn becoming lady of Winterfell .\n\nAmong the families who have sworn allegiance to Tully you are Frey, Mallister , Piper , Darry , whent , Blackwood, Bracken , Ryger , Vance, Smallwood , Mooton .

Renly Baratheon , Lord of Storm's End , held for a long time a prominent place in the council of the king his older brother , Robert. Young beautiful appearance , in all respects similar to Rob in his prime , charismatic and much loved by his vassal lord , has undoubtedly shown more judgment and susceptibility to political leadership then to the art of war, like most nobles of house Baratheon.\n\nDuring the reign of Robert , he always acquitted of the charges in great gentleman of the law, trying to comply with the deficiencies and excesses of his elder brother, without, however, remain too embroiled in the intrigues of the court. Aware of the political ambitions of Queen Cersei Lannister , while the king his brother poured dying in his bed , wounded by a wild boar during a hunt , unsuccessfully offered on a silver platter the Iron Throne to the then Prime Knight , Eddard Stark. Now, at the death of King Robert, as he sits illegally on the supposed heir to the Iron Throne Joffrey , strong military and political support of the Knight of Flowers , Loras Tyrell - perhaps tied to him by something more than just friendship - Renly Baratheon claim for himself the crown of Westeros , though the throne is up legitimately to his brother Stannis . He married Loras sister , Margaery , thus forming a formidable alliance with Tyrell High Garden .\n\nThe families who have sworn allegiance are Bolling , Buckler , Cafferen , Caron , Connington , Dondarrion , Errol , Estermont , Fell, Gower, Grandison , Hasty, Herston , Horpe , Kellington , Lonmouth , Mertyns , Morrigen , Musgood , Peasebury , Penrose , Rogers, Selmy , Staedmon , Swann, Swygert , Tarth , Trant , Tudbury , Wagstaff , Wensington , Wylde .

Skagos is a large island in the Bay of Seals, inhabited by wild men known as the Men of Stone or Skaggs . With the smaller and sparsely populated island of Skane form a small archipelago . A legend is told that the island is inhabited by a rare breed of horse with a sharp horn on his head : the unicorns . Not much is known about the company and the history of the Skaggs , since they never had in recent contact with the inhabitants of the continent. They are little more than marauders and even said that they are cannibals .\n\nThe economy is practically nonexistent and is' very similar to that of Brutes or Free People , based on hunting and fishing. The Bay despite everything is crossed by numerous boats coming from South and Eastern Fort Night's Watch . The former are mostly smugglers who trade in arms with the wildlings and the latter through it quickly to recruit more men to be shipped on the Barrier .\n\nWe do not know when Skagos was ruled by Stark, but it rebelled hundreds of years ago. The rebellion was put down at the cost of the life of the Lord of Winterfell and hundreds of his soldiers. The Skaggs have a fighting style similar to that of Brutes , most wear heavy furs against the cold even if they are not very useful in battle to protect themselves from the blows of the enemy , but there are exceptions because some of them use chainmail under it .\n\nThey have a very robust physique which allows them to deliver blows very powerful and have a good charge before coming in contact with the enemy , shouting to scare him . They are nominally loyal to the house Stark , and, if called , would go to war with the North, even if this event is to be verified in the absence of recent reports with the house of the wolf. 

Mace Tyrell, Warden of the South, High Marshal of the Reach, Member of the samm council, he is the Lord of Highgarden. His daughter, Maragery Tyrell, famous for her beauty, is married with Renly Baratheon, the minor brother of king Robert Baratheon. Among his sons there is Loras Tyrell called "The Kinght of Flowers", able swordsman and member of the Rainbow Guard of Renly. The first born is Willas Tyrell, the heir of the house, but during a tourney he was knocked off from his horse by Prince Oberyn Martell "The Red Viper". The result was a crippled leg, so Willas is a cripple for life. This fact fanned the falames of rivalry between the two houses.\n\nTheir blazon is a yellow rose on green. Their words are: "Growing Strong". The Tyrells say that they are the descendants of Garth Greenhand, gardener of the King of the First Men. When king Mern, the last king of the Reach, was defeated by king Aegon the Conqueror at the battle of the Filed of Fire, the king gave Highgarden to his page Harlen Tyrell, loyal to House Targaryen. Actually the Tyrells are one of the strongest houses of the Reach; they support Renly Baratheon, lord of Storm's End and they are able to field a large army.\n\nThe many houses of the Reach are: Ambrose, Appleton, Ashford, Ball, Beesbury, Blackbar, Bridges, Bulwer, Bushy, Butterwell, Caswell, Chester, Cockshaw, Cordwayner, Costayne, Crane, Cuy, Dunn, Florent, Footy, Fossoway di Cider Hall, Fossoway di New Barrell, Graceford, Graves, Grimm, Hastwyck, Hewett, Hightower, Hunt, Hutcheson, Inchfield, Kidwell, Leygood, Lowther, Lyberr, Meadows, Merryweather, Middlebury, Mullendore, Norcross, Norridge, Oakheart, Oldflowers, Orme, Osgrey, Peake, Pommingham, Redding, Redwyne, Rhysling, Risley, Rowan, Roxton, Serry, Shermer, Sloane, Stackhouse, Tarly, Uffering, Varner, Vyrwel, Webber, Westbrook, Willum, Woodwright, Wythers, Yelshire.

House Martell is the principality that rules the sout-eastern part of the Seven Kingdoms, Dorne, from Sunspear, their capital. They were the last to be absorbed into the Seven Kingdoms; this was done with an agreement and a marriage between King Daeron Targaryen and Princess Myriah Martell and the one between Daeron's sister and the Ruling Prince. There were many other marriages between the martells and the Targaryens; the marriage of Elia Martell, sister of Prince Doran, and Pribce Rhaegar Targaryen, Heir to the Iron Throne.\n\nThe land have a hot climate and there are desert areas. It is a large peninsula, connected with the continent by a mountain range with many defended passes. Their blazon is a red sun pierced by a golden arrow. Their words are "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken", because Dorne was never conquered or defeated by an invading force. The founder of the house is unknown, but it is known that the Martells ruled over Dorne since the age of the First Men. The Lord Mors Martell, married the legendary warrior queen of Rhoyne, and after that he changed his name in Nymeros Martell.\n\nThese two united all Dorne under their House and ruled for centuries as strong princes with Rohynar traditions that gave the same rights to the women, so even women can be heirs of the house; the rulers of Dorne have the title of Prince, not King.\n\nThe Martells are loved and appreciated by their people, many consider them as the best House; they also have good relationships with the sand people because they have maintained the traditions of the old people of Dorne. They haven't good relationships with the other houses: North-west there is House Tyrell, the "Warden of the South", and also there is House Lannister and House Baratheon, mainly because they have betrayed the Targaryens. There aren't many houses in Dorne: Allyrion, Blackmont, Dalt, Dayne, Fowler, Gargalen, Jordayne, Ladybright, Manwoody, Qorgyle, Santagar, Toland, Uller, Vaith, Wyl, Yronwood.

North of the Wall there are the lands of the Wildlings or the "Free Folk", their common name. Large snowy lands are the dominion of the King Beyond The Wall: Mance Rayder, lord of the people that live there; once he was a member of the Night's Watch. The Wildlings are tough people, thanks to the hard climate that affects that land since centuries and to the ferocious animals of the north: they are used to any beast, blizzard and any other adversity the nature can create.\n\nAll this is becoming even worse; dark nightmares have begun to rise in the nights. Because of this, The Free Folk is going to take this opportunity: they can take the fertile and rich lands of the south, since the Night's Watch forces are scarce, the Wall is not protected well; Mance Rayder could take this opportunity and lead his people to the conquest of the south.\n\nThe King Beyond the Wall knows that his men will not have many problems battling the Night's Watch, before the start of the invasion of the southern lands. Mance Rayder have to rely on undisciplined but brave warriors; their strength is the number and if they want to survive, Mance have to use this advantage wisely.
    If he fails, he will die with his own people in the cold and dangerous lands beyond the Wall.

House Arryn are the Protectors of the East and they rule the Vale. Their words are: "As High as Honor". The Vale is a mountainous region rich of vales, located on the eastern shore of Westeros. The seat of House Arryn is the impregnable fortress of the Eyrie: The only way to reach it is a narrow and winding mountain pass that crosses two peaks, and under them there is a precipice.\n\nBefore the coming of the Andals, the Vale was ruled by the King of the Mountains of the First Men. Sir Artys Arryn defeated the last King of the Mountains and the Arryns became the rulers and kings of the Vale. They renamed these lands "The Vale of Arryn". They subdued to Aegon the Conqueror of  House Targaryen and he gave them the title of Lords of the Vale and Protectors of the East.\n\nDuring the rebellion of Aerys the Mad, Jon Arryn, lord of the Vale, joined with Robert Baratheon and after the end of the war he became the hand of the king. After his mysterious death, the new lord of the Vale is his son Robert, a thin and sick boy; he is excesssively bound to his mother, Lysta, daughter of Holster Tully and sister of Catelyn.\n\nThe House has ruled the Vale with wisdom and equity. They are mostly know for theyr ability in battle, the Lords of the Vale generally prefer to negotiate if one don't touch valors as respext, honor and pride. Altough the Arryns are quiet and reflexive, they are good warriors in battle. They are famouse because of the prison-cellars that are opened to a cliff, so no priosoner can escape and they are also scared to fall down.\n\nThe houses loyal to them are: Baelish, Belmore, Borrell, Coldwater, Corbray, Donninger, Egen, Eleshan, Grafton, Hardyng, Hersy, Hunter, Longthorpe, Lynderly, Melcolm, Moore, Pryor, Redfort, Royce of Runestone, Royce of Moonstone, Ruthermont, Shett, Sunderland, Templeton, Tollett, Torrent, Upcliff, Waxley, Waynwood, Wydman.

At the northernmost part of the western continent, there are the Lands of Always Winter, separated from the other lands by the Wall. This is an huge ice wall that divide the Seven Kingdoms from the wild lands where thare are the Wildlings led by Mance Rayder, Giants, Mammoths and other legendary creatures such as the mysterious Others.\n\nThis huge wall is controlled by the Night's Watch, made of men that have sworn chastity and obedience to the order and they are ready to defend the lands of the south from the attacks of the people beyond the Wall. The leader of the confraternity is the Lord Commander Jeor Mormont, previous lord of Bear Island.\n\nDuring the years, the power of the Night's Watch decreased gradually and there are less than a thousand men that defend the Wall, many of them are from the prisons of the Seven Kingdoms. Although their hard training, they are too fwe to controll all the parts of the Wall: Only three keeps on the Wall are actually protected.\n\nThe Wilindlings know this and they have become more aggressive. Some say that there is a huge assault in preparation. If the Lord Commander want to repel the attacks of the Wildilings, he will have to use the troops he have wisely.

Rich, powerful and numerous, the Freys of the Ford are nominally banners of House Tully. But they are not so good at doing their duties...Geographically they have a good strategic position, because they controll a fortress called the Twins; it is a castle made of two foretresses located on the shores of the Green Fork connected by a stone bridge. This building is the only way to travel between the North and the South of the Seven Kingdoms.\n\nThanks to the income derivated from the travel tolls, they are one of the richest houses of the Trident. The fortress itself is nearly impregnable: if an attcaker want to capture the castle, he will have to siege the two keeps at the same time. When Robert Baratheon faced Rhaegar Targaryen at the Trident, the Freys arrived when the battle was over; from that day Lord Hoster Tully defined Lord Walder "The Late Lord Frey".\n\nLord Walder Frey is very old, more than 90 years old, but he is married for the eight time, with a lady 70 years younger than him. It is said that lord Frey is the only one that can field an army that was generated by him and it is known that he have many sons, nephews and grand nephews. Their smart and modest politics have allowed the house to survive and to enrich a lot; because they are usually sided with the winner, they aren't so appreciated in the Seven Kingdoms.\n\nTheir army is like the one of the Tullys', there are conscripted milita and mercenary soldiers, thanks to the encome of the tolls. Their blazon is made if two blue towers on grey. Their loyal houses are: Haigh, Erenford and Charlton.

The Starks are the Protectors of the North and from the fortress of Winterfell they rule over all the lands north of the Neck. Their blazon is a grey direwolf on white. Their words are: "Winter is coming". The land have few rivers, but those provide enough provisions of water, but the agriculture is scarce due to the hard climate. The temperature is very cold and the snow is ever-present, even durting sunny days.\n\nThe people of the North are brave warriors, smiths and herders. They arem't very bound to politics and war: honor and duty are their important values. The Starks are said to be the descendants of the legendary Brandon the Builder, man that bulit Winterfell and the Wall during the Age of Heroes. The Starks have been Kings of the North for many years, unitil when Torrhen Stark "The King Who Knelt" submitted to Aegon Targaryen the Conqueror, in order to avoid a battle with the dragons. From that day, the Starks ruled the North in the name of the King of Westeros, with the title of Lord of Wintterfell and Protector of the North. The people of the North say that they are the descendants of the First Men, they follow the ancient traditions, and they pray the old gods and the children of the forest.\n\nLyanna Stark, daughter of Lord Rickard, was to be the bride of Robert Baratheon but she was kidnapped before the marriage by Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. Lord Richard, and his first born son Brandon went immediately to King's Landing to ask for the liberation of Lyanna Stark. King Aerys the Mad accused them of betrayal and killed them both. Robert became furious and along with Eddard, who became Lord of Winterfell, marched with an army to King's Landing. Later the old Jon Arryn joined them.\n\nEddard Stark broke the siege of Storm's End that was defended by Stannis Baratheon and later he guided his army to King's Landing that was already conquered and sacked by the Lannisters. After six years, peace was restored and Robert Baratheon became the King of the Seven Kingdoms. After that, the army of the North helped by Robert, marched in order to stop the rebellion of Balon Greyjoy. After the defeat of Balon, the conquer of Pyke, and a new peace, Lord Eddard brought Theon, son of Balon, to Winterfell as a protected hostage in order to avoid other revolts led by Balon.\n\nThe houses loyal to House Stark are: Bolton, Burley, Cassel, Cerwyn, Condon, Crowl, Dustin, Fenn, Flint of Widow's Watch, Flint of Flint's Finger, Glover, Harclay, Hornwood, Ironsmith, Lightfoot, Karstark, Knott, Lake, Liddle, Locke, Magnar, Manderly, Marsh, Mollen, Mormont, Moss, Norrey, Overton, Poole, Reed, Ryswell, Slate, Stane, Stout, Tallarth, Umber, Waterman, Whitehill, Woolfield, Wull.

Lord of Dragonstone and younger brother of Robert Baratheon, Stannis knew that he would have never been king. Stannis followed Robert as a brother and servant, conquering Dragonstone and defending Storm's End from the forces of the Reach, during the Rebellion against the Targaryens. He accepted the donation of Storm's End to their younger brother, Renly, altough that should have been his proprierty due to his born rights.\n\nNow, after the murdering of Robert, he can't accept that the incestuous offspring of the lannisters rule over the Seven Kingdoms, neither can he accept that his brother Renly declared himself king.\n\nNo one will take what is rightfully his. His ambition burn as the fire of R'hollor, the Lord of Light, a deity that comes from the eastern lands and that was brought into his court by the mysterious and beautiful priestess Melisandre, the red woman. Three houses are loyal to him: Bar Emmon, Celtigar and Sunglass. All shall bend the knee!

The new king of the Seven Kingdoms, Joffrey Baratheon, is the son of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. He has a younger brother named Tommen and a younger sister named Myrcella. He have all the Lannister characteristics: he is tall, has blonde hair, and green eyes. He is cruel towards the ones that doesent bow in front of him and the ones that does not satisfy him. His uncle Tyrion Lannister is one the few that is not afraid of him and because of this Jofrrey hates him.\n\nHe has all the power of the Lannisters, their army and their gold. His capital is King's Landing, full of rich and poor people, it is located at the Spring of the River of Blackwater Bay. In reality, Joffrey is the incestuous son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister. When the wars started he lost the help of House Baratheon of Dragonstone and House Baratheon of Storm's End; all the lands of the crown are defended only by the Lannisters.

House Bolton of the Dreadfort is a noble house from the Dreadfort in the north who once ruled as Red Kings from the Dreadfort. They are an old line descended from the First Men and dating back to the Age of Heroes. Their land reached from the Last River and the White Knife to the Sheepshead Hills. The Boltons are known for their practice of flaying their enemies. Their words are "Our blades are sharp." It has been suggested that the legendary Night's King was a Bolton.\n\nSince the Long Night the Red Kings were bitter rivals of the Kings of Winter, the Starks of Winterfell. The Boltons achieved some successes against the Starks, with Kings Royce II and Royce IV burning Winterfell. The Boltons are said to have flayed the skins of several Stark lords and hung them in the Dreadfort. According to rumor, some Bolton lords wore the flayed skins of their enemies—including Starks, such as the son of Bael —as cloaks. This practice has given the Boltons a sinister reputation. The last Red King, Rogar the Huntsman, submitted to Winterfell when the Andal invasion of Westeros was also beginning. King Theon Stark, the Hungry Wolf, and the Boltons defeated Argos Sevenstar and his Andals in the Battle of the Weeping Water.\n\nWhen Lord Eddard Stark called the banners of the north to fight in Robert's Rebellion, Lord Roose Bolton took up arms, fighting in the Battle of the Trident. Afterward, he counseled that Lord Robert Baratheon should slash the throat of the legendary Kingsguard knight Ser Barristan Selmy, but Robert sent for his maesters instead.\n\nAfter the arrest of Lord Eddard Stark, Warden of the North, in King's Landing, Lord Roose Bolton responds to Robb Stark's calling of the banners to Winterfell.Lord Roose Bolton of the Dreadfort in the far North, has taken up arms to support the King in the North Robb Stark, as the King marches against the Lannisters and the bastard-King Joffrey Baratheon sitting on the Iron throne. House Tully and House Stark are his allies, for whom he has sworn fidelity -but what if it would benefit House Bolton more to side with the Lannisters and stab King Robb and the Tullies in the back? After all it may be in House Boltons interest to get a hold of the North!\n\nAt the Dreadfort - Bastard Ramsay Bolton and Lord Roose Bolton are building up their forces to prepare to move against Winterfell while the Stark army is busy elsewhere. It seems the Boltons aren't to be trusted by anyone! They may however have the Ironborn, the wildlings, the nights watch and the Others to deal with.

- The Havamal