Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

Default Re: A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Total War

I'm very excited about this mod...and i know this must be tiring but, any news when the english version is coming out? Will we have it by the end of the month or in July-August? Thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis TheMannis - Baratheon View Post
    I'm very excited about this mod...and i know this must be tiring but, any news when the english version is coming out? Will we have it by the end of the month or in July-August? Thanks in advance!!!
    Hi, definitly July or August. I'm doing a lot of amendaments!

Thanks a lot for your reply and all your good work!

Hello again, out of curiosity i downloaded the italian version ,although i don't speak italian, and i noticed 2 things...1st some horsemen units have only 16 men, why so few? and 2nd i can't go to essos becase the terrain is " mountain-like" and can't i disembark from my ships, does this change in the future turns?

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

Waiting happily for this candy treat before Westeros 1.0 come out. I'll definitely play a lot of both, though. Nice job, auc.
    Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

Hello again, out of curiosity i downloaded the italian version ,although i don't speak italian, and i noticed 2 things...1st some horsemen units have only 16 men, why so few? and 2nd i can't go to essos becase the terrain is " mountain-like" and can't i disembark from my ships, does this change in the future turns?
    Hi:
    1) there are many different kind of cavalry units, from a few to several dozens of men; the 16 men can be one of knights, that were not so common in Westeros
    2) Essos is in the map but it's not part of the game; it will be in a future version, when the Essos factions will be in the game (currently they are not in).

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Elmond Starr View Post
    Waiting happily for this candy treat before Westeros 1.0 come out. I'll definitely play a lot of both, though. Nice job, auc.
    Hi Ser Elmond, thanks! I'm working hard to release it during this summer
    Last edited by auc162; June 25, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

re-installed M2TW for this, can't wait to play!

Hi everyone, I have been checking this out for the last few weeks and haven't seen anything happen so I was wondering how the schedule is looking for the english release, is August still seeming reasonable or will it probably take a bit longer? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by davies1994 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have been checking this out for the last few weeks and haven't seen anything happen so I was wondering how the schedule is looking for the english release, is August still seeming reasonable or will it probably take a bit longer? Thanks.
    Hi, August is definitly reasonable (I hope!). I'm working hard (on the beach) to fix some bugs and release a beta in the last week of August. Let's cross finger!

Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by auc162 View Post
    Hi, August is definitly reasonable (I hope!). I'm working hard (on the beach) to fix some bugs and release a beta in the last week of August. Let's cross finger!

Ciao!
    Thats really good to hear, don't rush yourself too much though remember to chill etc and we will get it when we get it, its just nice to have a rough idea, I am just about to try the it alien version

Foederatus

Hi! I've just downloaded the mod and I find it very well done!!
    I've just an issue: in battles (stannis v joffrey) I didn't hear the voices/fighting. How can I fix it?
    Thanks!

where i can download english version?

Has the english version been released? and if yes, where can i find it?

Foederatus

Has the english version been released? and if yes, where can i find it?
    Not that I know. I downloaded the Italian version

Beta 0.5 is ready! I'm waiting for mega to upload it, and I will post the link to download it in a few days!!!

Uploaded yet? Really interested to play this, thanks a bunch!

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

He said few days. Not tomorrow

Guys, I have a very serious issue with the uploading! Until now I have been using mega, but now it is not working. It start uploading, but then it interrupts at about 40-50%. I have already tried four times (that it means four nights ) always with the same result.

Any idea to save this mod?

Maybe on moddb.com?

yeah, moddb is actually the best site for uploading/downloading mods and it's very easy, all it takes is to make an account!