Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Halo 4

Default Re: Halo 4

Sort of a pain just because different time zones. I'm Pacific standard.

What time would work for you pacific fellows? I was think mondays would be a good day for customs since not to many people are busy then.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My intertubez is down for the next few weeks still.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Halo 4 won Best XBOX 360 Game and BEst graphics at the VGA awards appearantly. Won a few other awards from smaller things as well.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headli...in-121212.aspx

I only play SP and I have to say I'm quite disappointed in this game.

The weapons are so much weaker than in previous games, the new forerunner weapons are horrible and 343 studios have accomplished something incredible by making an enemy more frustrating to fight than the flood. The promethean knights are essentially the Halo 2 Brutes of this game, complete bullet sponges, and they possess the duel sin that any videogame enemies can possess; teleportation and revival from the dead. The overwatchers and crawlers are also incredibly annoying to fight. And the story is a mess. The soundtrack is turgid and uninspiring.

Major let down from the Halo 3 campaign. (didn't play Reach)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I like the prometheans better, they're much mroe intelligent than the flood who were more or less annoying and boring.

Weapons are actually stronger if you look at the game, the problem is that your shields are still the same. Another problem is they messed up the hitboxes. You can shoot someone in the foot and get a headshot.

And I dunno what you're talking about, I think the music is great. I don't like the new electronic feel to most of it, they could have done better with a live orchestra like previous titles such as 3 and Anniversary.

Just played the opening mission, brilliant! Some much more interesting and engaging than its predecessor Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary which I actually got this time last year. Can't wait to finish Requiem and get on to multiplayer later.

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    I like the prometheans better, they're much mroe intelligent than the flood who were more or less annoying and boring.

Weapons are actually stronger if you look at the game, the problem is that your shields are still the same. Another problem is they messed up the hitboxes. You can shoot someone in the foot and get a headshot.

And I dunno what you're talking about, I think the music is great. I don't like the new electronic feel to most of it, they could have done better with a live orchestra like previous titles such as 3 and Anniversary.
    Electronic usually suits better to SF atmosphere's .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by The Vitiated Mind View Post
    Electronic usually suits better to SF atmosphere's .
    Yeah the space zombies thing is horribly overdone.

I have acieved so much in this game. I have found all the RvB easter eggs, Best Campaign on Solo Legendary and have over half the achievement. Now I have to wait a month or two before I can play it again... Sigh