Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview and DOWNLOAD

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview

Quote Originally Posted by Boztorgai_Khan View Post
    Why is not English Version from this MOD ???
    Its not a mod its a product, and the English version is coming
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Boztorgai_Khan's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    Its not a mod its a product, and the English version is coming
    a okay thank you. I wait then the English Version

MOD's: >>> K-MTW2 & EW MOD & BC MOD <<< BoZToRGai KHaN

Official Web Site: http://www.djeak.com/boztorgaikhan/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Website: http://www.cumankipchaksgroup.com/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview and DOWNLOAD

I was so made up when I saw this mod, shame that when I download it (from the link given on the 1st page) and I am trying to unpack it with WinRar, archive error occures ;/. Could anyone reload it?

Default Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview and DOWNLOAD

Are there any things I need to know in order to download this onto a Macintosh?

matmohair1's Avatar Domesticus

delete
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; April 20, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

both downloads are deads

Icon9 Re: Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword): Total War mod preview and DOWNLOAD

I get a "Sound Database Can Not Be Opened" and a crash to desktop. Please help!!

Boztorgai_Khan's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword)

Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword) is a major modification to a well known strategy game Rome: Total War. The modification is focused on events which took place in Eastern and Central Europe in XVI-XVII ages.

There are 17 most important states in the mod:
    • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Moscovy, European Ottoman Empire;
    • 30-year war member-states, the great European countries, which influenced the military history – Austria and Swedish Kingdom. Their numerous allies and vassals are also included in the mod – Crimean Khanate, Venetian Republic, Moldavian Principality, Imeretian Kingdom, Duchy of Kurland and Zemgaly, Walachian Dukedom, Hohenzollers, Montenegro, Dukedom of Transylvania, Sefethids;
    • such unique factions as The Great Don Cossack Army and The Zaporozhian Cossack Army.

Features The unique tactics and strategy for each faction are based on unique lines of buildings, upgrades and units. The atmosphere in the game is maintained with authentic symbolism of the states of that period. The interface is made according to the spirit of the age. Military quotations of that period are also included. Historical accuracy is the main strong point of the mod. The starting conditions of the campaign correspond to the real political, strategic, economic, demographic and military set-up at the year of 1569 (campaign starting date). Events drastically change during the campaign. To win you always have to be ready to show your supreme mastery of strategy and tactics. Campaign ends at the year of 1700. This date symbolizes the beginning of a new military age.

Short mod info Number of factions (subject to change) – 20
    Number of units (subject to change) – 500
    Time period - 1569-1700
    Number of provinces (subject to change) – 199

Main features of the mod:
    • historically accurate political, economic, demographic and military conditions at the start of the campaign;
    • unique architecture for different cultures and factions;
    • unique units, including many exotic, eccentric and legendary ones;
    • units appearance, weapons and tactics are scrupulously recreated;
    • the turn length on land and at sea is changed. This adds some dynamics to the game;
    • landscape and climate conditions are accurately modeled;
    • the units speed during the battle is changed. The speed of linear, heavy and light infantry is well balanced.

The same refers to cavalry
    • firing speed is close to real. This greatly influences game tactics;
    • absolutely unique weapons types (for Rome: Total War): different firearms (pistols, harquebuses, different muskets), artillery (field and siege – mortars, howitzer artillery, volley fire systems, multibarrelled guns) which fires with cannonballs, bombs and grape-shots, grenadiers have hand grenades;
    • unique field fortifications system – gulyai gorod, military carts (wagons) and spikes;
    • realistic fortifications architecture, assaults and sieges;
    • new set of vices and virtues and retinue for generals.

So if you think Rome: Total War is finished, you are definitely mistaken! The main battles are ahead! Smash your enemies With Fire And Sword in the Total War!

DOWNLOAD
    Download Links and Installation Instructions
    Mod in Russian
    OiM 1.2
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu6va2...Mieczem_1_2.7z

Patch 1.3.1
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu4efkb/OiM_patch_1.31.7z

Installation Instructions
    1. Install Rome: TW-Barbarian Invasion and patch 1.6 on drive C:/ ! otherwise you may have problems installing the patches.
    2. UnZip Setup_Ogniem_i_Mieczem_1_2.7z and Run the installer EXE - file
    3. Follow the setup instructions
    4. When you are prompted to choose the path, hands Selects folder where the file resides RomeTW-BI.exe!!
    5. Then everything should be fine.
    6. If in the end mod still did not work - reinstall everything again CAREFULLY. Perhaps somewhere you'd be wrong
    7. UnZip the archive OiM_patch_1.31.7z in the root directory of Rome: TW-Barbarian Invasion with replacement folders, bi and data.
    8. In the shortcut properties to remove the operator-nm
    9. Enjoy
    Again same link

That " extabit.com " is only with money to download the file is there no a another page where I can download the mod for " free " ???

MOD's: >>> K-MTW2 & EW MOD & BC MOD <<< BoZToRGai KHaN

Official Web Site: http://www.djeak.com/boztorgaikhan/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Website: http://www.cumankipchaksgroup.com/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Boztorgai_Khan View Post
    Again same link

That " extabit.com " is only with money to download the file is there no a another page where I can download the mod for " free " ???
    You can actually do a free download. Its at the bottom part of the page, beware its slow mine is taking 2 hours to download.

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire And Sword)
    DOWNLOAD
    Download Links and Installation Instructions
    Mod in Russian
    OiM 1.2
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu6va2...Mieczem_1_2.7z

Patch 1.3.1
    http://extabit.com/file/28dvnngu4efkb/OiM_patch_1.31.7z

Please upload it to a different site. This one says my IP is full (always).

How are you supposed to download this mod? At the bottom, select free download, then I type the two words but there's no "submit" button so nothing happens. Can't seem to download any submod either. The links are dead so I guess this mod is dead? Anybody feel free to enlighten me.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; March 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeycomandoe View Post
    I get a "Sound Database Can Not Be Opened" and a crash to desktop. Please help!!
    I got this error when I tried to play with an incorrect installation of a Gamersgate version Alex. Make sure the Alexander folder appears at the same level as BI in the main Rome TW folder, where all of the execs are.

Hope this helps

**tob

link error is no working

download link not work , please fixed

- I hope not are breaking any rule:

1- MOD (Base, original setup):

http://www.4shared.com/archive/dvzVD...czem_1_2.html?

2- 1.21 and 1.22 patches:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/s0wfZDTsba/OiM_121.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Wed_N4R_ce/OiM_122.html?

... this is the original game as was published in 2008 (and this is in russian language, besides), without sub-MODs or another things... make sure a clean copy of RTW+BI 1.6

This setup and his patches are NOT compatibles with other mod-folders (the files overwrite many original files, you understand I guess...)

greetings.

P.S.: Any problem, contact me via PM.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; January 18, 2015 at 12:16 AM.

Just tried the above link , got a warning that the file could not be downloaded and my anti virus detected a threat , pity as it looks like a great piece of work!

Up to now , all the links are found to be unsafe , would be great if this was uploaded to Total War Centre

Indefinitely Banned

How can I install this if I got the Steam version of Rome 1?

The links are broken!
    Last edited by Flinn; July 18, 2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: be polite please

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast