Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Suggestions and Feedback

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Suggestions and Feedback

Is it possible to change the colour circles on the ashigaru of non-playable clans and is it something that you intend on doing?

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

I certainly do intend on changing them .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Guys, I see Musashi but no Benki????

Benkei was 300 some years before this time
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Playing the mod for days and i have only two minor problems with it .

1.Shouldn't Ieyasu (and every other well known and old general in the mod ) at the beginning of the Campaign have a lot of experience , i mean his 48-49 and he spent the best time of his life in warfare

2. Now this problem maybe only happens with Ieyasu but i have to mention it . When you turn on the " Stand & Fight " in vanilla the Daymio sits on a chair ,holds that thingy with which issues orders and observes the battle .Of course this is barely noticeable but it contributes a lot to immersion and atmosphere of a sengoku battle ( at least to me ) /

Brewskii's Avatar Senator

Not sure if you've thought about this before Anton or maybe it's already been mentioned. But maybe you could look into making Bullgod's general animation mod compatible with the sekigahara campaign.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nothing, just wanted to see if you'd open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Mind View Post
    Playing the mod for days and i have only two minor problems with it .

1.Shouldn't Ieyasu (and every other well known and old general in the mod ) at the beginning of the Campaign have a lot of experience , i mean his 48-49 and he spent the best time of his life in warfare

2. Now this problem maybe only happens with Ieyasu but i have to mention it . When you turn on the " Stand & Fight " in vanilla the Daymio sits on a chair ,holds that thingy with which issues orders and observes the battle .Of course this is barely noticeable but it contributes a lot to immersion and atmosphere of a sengoku battle ( at least to me ) /
    -That's definitely something I should look at doing.

-To my understanding this is what stand and fight does, though I'm not sure what your issue is .

Quote Originally Posted by Brewskii View Post
    Not sure if you've thought about this before Anton or maybe it's already been mentioned. But maybe you could look into making Bullgod's general animation mod compatible with the sekigahara campaign.
    I gave it a brief thought and haven't thought about it since . I'll get his permission to add it!

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Brewskii's Avatar Senator

Thanks! I've been following this mod since the beginning and I have to say its one of the most detailed and historically accurate mods out there. Keep the excellent work.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nothing, just wanted to see if you'd open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post

-To my understanding this is what stand and fight does, though I'm not sure what your issue is .

he means that in there the general stands and does not sit and does not show the chair where he sits on.(i think)

That shouldn't be an issue with Seki, considering I haven't touched abilities beyond giving them to custom units nor the animations associated with the particular ability .

Let me know if this is in fact the issue, though. I'll still look into it .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

It's not the effect of the " ability ", that works just fine , i just mention visually that Hideyoshi and Ieyasu don't sit on a chair but they just stand like this ( which is a bit lame ) when the ability is turned on . But some generals sit like this and hold this .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; July 29, 2012 at 04:46 AM.

Alright, thanks for the clarification. I'll look into it .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Just a note to add , some generals in Vanilla also just stand stupidly ( Takeda Shingen ) .

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Ah yes, you mean when the stand and fight is toggled on the taisho refuses to sit.

Sometimes it happens when there is a bush or a tree on the site where he is supposed to sit, or when the enemy is near or when some units other than the bodyguard overlap in formations, thats when he sits, stands, sits, stands, sit.

NOW. If none of the above is present and its in a flat terrain, then hmmm, this needs a screen shot.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

You should but Kanbei/Yoshitaka/Josui Kuroda, to be the daimyo of Kuroda clan because he was leader of the kuroda family and father of nagamasa kuroda and he died in the year 1604. At the time of sekigahara (1600) he failed to conquer kyushy when he was at the side of the east.

Our concept was to bring forth the most prominent of figures, which, in our opinion, turned out to be Nagamasa .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Yea, if we were to bring in every single general and family member of every clan we would run out of room for anymore generals. What would you do with 12 generals or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Ah yes, you mean when the stand and fight is toggled on the taisho refuses to sit.

Sometimes it happens when there is a bush or a tree on the site where he is supposed to sit, or when the enemy is near or when some units other than the bodyguard overlap in formations, thats when he sits, stands, sits, stands, sit.

NOW. If none of the above is present and its in a flat terrain, then hmmm, this needs a screen shot.
    I'll try to remember .
    For now i can tell you that Date Masamune was siting when enemy was attacking the bodyguard itself (I really paid attention to that ) .

So taicho is the name of the chair .

EDIT: Here's a pic of Ieyasu . Where i try stand & fight he always stands like that .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; July 31, 2012 at 07:05 AM.

You should change the sashimono on the oldschool heroes to match the new dlc. I understand you can't use the ones from the dlc itself because of people who don't have it, but something from the avatar like the ones you've been using for some generals. I don't even know what all is available there, maybe there's not much to choose from that you're not already using.

DeMolay's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    Our concept was to bring forth the most prominent of figures, which, in our opinion, turned out to be Nagamasa .
    sadly we cannot split Higo in two and put Konishi Yukinaga

i'd have a suggestion based on gameplay personally , concerning the situation of the Kuroda clan and Uesugi .

Kuroda campaign is one of the most challenging with Hosokawa and Naoe in hard , but it's still doable for the human player (a human Kuroda player can do without the metsukes by focusing on growth and chi exclusively , specializing in kyogen theater tree , sea trade and tokugawa embassy for military bonuses ) , however i noticed the AI Kuroda has great troubles to survive , same for Uesugi , and i thought it would be nice to give them a small boost to see them thrive more often as they get blitzed almost everytime by other AI clans early on

I thought maybe granting a marriage between Uesugi and Echigo Murakami in the starting position , so that AI Echigo doesn't immediately crush Uesugi , which allows Uesugi to resist a bit against Mogami and Date who usually take Miyagi quickly and both attack Fukushima . And/or perhaps doing the same between Kuroda and Ankokuji , so that Kuroda has a chance to survive as he's almost always at war with Hongo and Kobayakawa at the same time very quickly and usually unable to deal with Ankokuji invading Buzen and the pirates blocking its ports

Or maybe another solution , but i'd appreciate to see them last more often during campaign , if it's possible although it's really a minor concern
    Last edited by DeMolay; August 06, 2012 at 11:13 AM.