Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [Campaign Release]Taro_M's New Units for gondor 2.1 for Clean 3.2 (Bug fixer patch)

Default Re: [Released BETA]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 Custom battle beta- (Campaign release for 3.2 WIP)

Found something for Taro_M to adjust

I found something that probably needs correcting by Taro_M, none of the archer units for gondor except the archer militia has the animation for stringing their bows and putting an arrow in place is missing, the bows are instead static and does not have any animation like we have come to love so much

Regards, Fedual
    Last edited by Fedual; January 04, 2013 at 01:38 PM.

Default Re: [Released BETA]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 Custom battle beta- (Campaign release for 3.2 WIP)

Not gonna happen. I was not able to get them working and now I have WAY to many archer units to remake them all.
    Last edited by Taro_M; January 04, 2013 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Not gonna happern. I was not able to get them working and now I have WAY to many archer units to remake them all.
    that was a fast answer, thanks for the fast reply even tho i would have prefered happier news

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

If his units will be include in 3.3 version someone will probably fix that.

sadly It won't, KK is very strict with balance stuffs and so many units completly screw balance, but for the lovers of gondor (like Taro, me and many others) this is pure awesomeness
    Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do...

I would say that my units are more awesometacular, rather then full of pure awesomness .

Oh, and yeah, my units will never be in official release.
    Last edited by Taro_M; January 05, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

God, Why ? He should include the new models of current units.
    Sorry for my bad English ; I'm Belgian.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Because while they really are freaking awsome, there is some serious FPS drop with them just like with Rhûn's Loké units. Also, KK just made totally new Gondor soldiers for vanilla 3.0, so i understand him wanting to have those units in instead of some made by some1 else. Although lucky for me that i play with MOS which has Taro's units in it.

Good news again, the testing fase is almost over(I fixed a few bugs and some balance stuffs) , i'm ready to make the final release with these units on campaign, so expect news soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Benox View Post
    Good news again, the testing fase is almost over(I fixed a few bugs and some balance stuffs) , i'm ready to make the final release with these units on campaign, so expect news soon!
    FINALLY!! plz give the link, i whant to play it!

Dont nag him. Preparing release is crucial process and one where lots of problems can be created if one's to hasty about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    Dont nag him. Preparing release is crucial process and one where lots of problems can be created if one's to hasty about it.
    i cant wait anymore (((((

be patient, it will be ready soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pandor11 View Post
    i cant wait anymore (((((
    Then you may get a "thing" that dosent even work. Just wait and dont nag like an idiot.

Default Re: [Campaign Release]Taro_M's New Units for gondor 2.0 for Clean 3.2

It is done, Enjoy it!

I hope everthing runs smooth

Download link in the first post,

It is done, Enjoy it!

I hope everthing runs smooth

Download link in the first post,
    CoooL i love u bro!

Tested it, boromir looks like in vanila, and denhetor like a usual general.

Forgot to delete that, boromir is not implemented yet,

and about denethor it says New Bodyguards for Denethor, Boromir and Faramir

Forgot to delete that, boromir is not implemented yet,

and about denethor it says New Bodyguards for Denethor, Boromir and Faramir
    ok,thanks for the answer.

Boromir patch released

Hope everything is k