Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [Campaign Release]Taro_M's New Units for gondor 2.1 for Clean 3.2 (Bug fixer patch)

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Released]Taro_M's New Units for gondor - Campaign Release 1.0 ( For Vanilla 3.1 now with easy installer)

Maybe there is a limit of words for the entry? Also it does not crash only in Minas Morgul It crashes on any settlement in the Mordor climate, even the non custom settlements. I noticed it would crash on Cirith Ungol too which uses the teutonic castle model in battle.

Default Re: [Released]Taro_M's New Units for gondor - Campaign Release 1.0 ( For Vanilla 3.1 now with easy installer)

I've installed the 3.2 and the game crashes at the start.... will you guys make a version compatible for the 3.2 ?

Does "For Vanilla 3.1 now with easy installer" tells you ANYTHING?

Benox's isnt around and its his project here. I made it clear that I will not make a submod using my units. However if anyone is willing to port this mod to 3.2, you are welcome and dont need to worry about permissions or anything as benox will be cool with this.

Andre J. Jassoch's Avatar Decanus

Please someone do this for 3.2.

PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!

baz44331's Avatar Ordinarius

is there a update here for 3.2?

Nope, benox is lost to the horrible beast know as "Real Life".

baz44331's Avatar Ordinarius

Hmm ok so what would i need to do to update it myself..

You would need to take my units OSP and put them in the game. Mainly this means adding hidden resources to provinces and adding my units to export_desc_building so they can be recruited in campaign.
    Last edited by Taro_M; November 11, 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Good news! I'm currently workin to update this mod for 3.2

for now im working in custom battle only, later ill focus on campaign and more specific balance of units and recruitment system
    Last edited by Benox; December 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do...

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [WIP]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 - (Released Campaign For Vanilla 3.1)

It's good to hear !! (:

Default Re: [WIP]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 - (Released Campaign For Vanilla 3.1)

More good news I'm really close to make an early custom battle release, expect news soon

Default Re: [Released BETA]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 Custom battle beta- (Campaign release for 3.2 WIP)

Great news beta is now released, all Taro units are in custom battle now for vanilla 3.2, Including new Blackroot vale archers(Still usingo vanilla UI) only lebennin guards are not included for now.

You can find the download link in the first page

Regards

Default Re: [Released BETA]Taro_M's New Units for gondor for 3.2 Custom battle beta- (Campaign release for 3.2 WIP)

Cant w8 till u finish campaing... thouse units are so sexy...

For 's sake! People, this isnt tweeter or youtube where you have limited number of characters. At least put some effort to write in english to make your posts easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Taro_M View Post
    For 's sake! People, this isnt tweeter or youtube where you have limited number of characters. At least put some effort to write in english to make your posts easier to read.
    Its so hard to understand? w8= wait and till= untill? dont think so.

Heil spellcheck!

Anyway. Im also waiting for campaign ready release. I cant even remember when was the last time I actually played MTW2 .

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Long to see some of these guys in action, more than others the Blackroot Vale Archers with upgraded armour

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Long to see some of these guys in action, more than others the Blackroot Vale Archers with upgraded armour
    They look fantastic ingame! Im even tempted to begin a new Gondor campaign!