Thread: Error on custom batlle

Default Error on custom batlle

Hello everyone,

Everytime I start a custom battle, the armies start it in the middle of the sea, therefore they die drowned.
    It doesn't matter what map I choose.

What can I do to solve this?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Error on custom batlle

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal_Scipius View Post
    Hello everyone,

Everytime I start a custom battle, the armies start it in the middle of the sea, therefore they die drowned.
    It doesn't matter what map I choose.

What can I do to solve this?
    Have you imported any maps from another mod? The maps you are attempting to play are not supported as the grid references are not correct that is why this is happening.

Yes only a few of the maps work in CB. I don’t know if it’s the same if you use the rs map-pack toon made?
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

I don't touch the maps, I just have a vanilla copy of RTW which I copy and then I install the mod on the new folder, that means that I have alaways a clean copy of the game, so I just use the maps of the mod.

I have this same problem!

No one knows a solution?

UchihaMadara21's Avatar Tiro

There are some maps which works on CB, like "Grassy Plains", "Macedonian Flats", "Sahara Desert" and a few others (try testing it)...you can still copy some of the Vanilla Maps and paste them on Rome - Total War\SPARTA\Data\world\maps\custom or try to download single maps on the net (not map packs)...