Thread: campaign map problems

Default campaign map problems

I just started playing VI vanilla recentally (2.01) and was playing as the Italians. When I invaded Serbia I went and faught the battle on the battle map. After winning I came back to the campaign map and all the provencies below serbia (on an invisiable horizontal line) had no boundries and there was no way I could access them. computer players walk right through them but I cant. Also I started a new campaign with denmark and the same problem even though I autocalced the battles. now any campaign I play cannot advance below Serbia. if this a known bug or just something random?

Urien's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: campaign map problems

Hi Fito,

I've never heard of or seen this problem before and I've been playing for quite a while.
    Are you sure that it's not just because you havent a strategic unit in place to give you intelligence on these provinces. Remember your province must border the province in question or you have a navy in the sea area or you have a unit such as spy, bishop, alim, emissary,princess in the province to get information on it.

You can try the technical help centre on this site or visit other TW sites.
    Heres a link:

http://pub133.ezboard.com/bshoguntotalwar