Thread: My day sucks because

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: My day sucks because

No, I mean that I live in a small condo instead of my own house.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Darn it Storm... I have 20 bucks in my pay pal, that's all I have but if you really, really need them they are yours. At least I have food, electricity and running water (sometimes all at the same time!).

I haven't crossed the border but our papers have been accepted for the Apostille Convention system and we'll have them internationally certified by next week. This includes my tittle as technician so I can get a chance into getting a proper work once I legally enter another country.

Now all I need is our son's passport and money.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Patrician

Baal that is some great news!
    Where are you going anyhow?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Darn it Storm... I have 20 bucks in my pay pal, that's all I have but if you really, really need them they are yours. At least I have food, electricity and running water (sometimes all at the same time!).

I haven't crossed the border but our papers have been accepted for the Apostille Convention system and we'll have them internationally certified by next week. This includes my tittle as technician so I can get a chance into getting a proper work once I legally enter another country.

Now all I need is our son's passport and money.

Wonderful news! I will pray for you.

We are thinking leaving to Colombia because one of the perks of getting those papers certified is that my wife will be able to get her Colombian citizenship, which would allow us not being refugees or even immigrants but citizens with full rights from day one, that would mean decent shots at good jobs, bank accounts, healthcare, all those luxuries I already gave for loss.

I would love to get us to Canada in the long term. In the short term we could remain on Colombia or make a final jump to Chile and from there try to go to Canada.

However the process for her to get the Colombian papers and then our son's might take as long as a year and a half. See we need to make her grandma, a born Colombian citizen, which is still alive to inscribe his son (wife's dad) as his son in the Colombia embassy. This will be done with the certified death act well get next week. Then we have to wait for they to register him, which could take up to Sox months, then my wife can register herself and that could again take up to six months. Then our son which again could take up to six months.

That's the worst case scenario regarding times. If we are lucky we might have all that done in 3~6 months.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

I wish you good luck, Lord Baal.

Would that yesterday were an actual drone strike, and that it hadn't missed its target.
    Did you know that infant death rates are higher in Venezuela than they are in Syria? Jesus Christ, how the bleeding piss does a government let it go that far.

Stay strong.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

sturmchurro and stone cold shogun panther I am sorry to hear that you both ended up in a mess like this I wil pray for you since that is all I can do having no money to give
    I also apologise for the behaviour of my fellow christians we should not behave like that

once again my apologies
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    sturmchurro and stone cold shogun panther I am sorry to hear that you both ended up in a mess like this I wil pray for you since that is all I can do having no money to give
    I also apologise for the behaviour of my fellow christians we should not behave like that

once again my apologies

No need to apologies, you didn't do nothing.

It's just a shame. I went back to a local church after I left a number of years ago. It never changed. Same people, different pastor but the same. The woman pastor they just brought it said "Welcome back!" and all that, but I know they could have cared less. They want you back,but when you return, they don't care.

Still hot as hell, but at least nothing sucks except there is still no electricity, and at one point according to car it was 106 degrees! Did find a couple good people who didn't think anything of it when asked for help with tire, and a place to park.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Shogun Panther View Post

It's just a shame. I went back to a local church after I left a number of years ago. It never changed. Same people, different pastor but the same. The woman pastor they just brought it said "Welcome back!" and all that, but I know they could have cared less. They want you back,but when you return, they don't care.
    Is it US or south Africa? Pastor is a great job in the latter I heard!

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    We are thinking leaving to Colombia because one of the perks of getting those papers certified is that my wife will be able to get her Colombian citizenship, which would allow us not being refugees or even immigrants but citizens with full rights from day one, that would mean decent shots at good jobs, bank accounts, healthcare, all those luxuries I already gave for loss.

I would love to get us to Canada in the long term. In the short term we could remain on Colombia or make a final jump to Chile and from there try to go to Canada.

However the process for her to get the Colombian papers and then our son's might take as long as a year and a half. See we need to make her grandma, a born Colombian citizen, which is still alive to inscribe his son (wife's dad) as his son in the Colombia embassy. This will be done with the certified death act well get next week. Then we have to wait for they to register him, which could take up to Sox months, then my wife can register herself and that could again take up to six months. Then our son which again could take up to six months.

That's the worst case scenario regarding times. If we are lucky we might have all that done in 3~6 months.
    Why Canada? There really isn't anything up here. The economy is weak and unemployment is at an all time high.

You told me that before, but I search and search and always end up with the same results. In this hemisphere Canada is the safer, most secure and higher quality of life country of all.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    Still hot as hell, but at least nothing sucks except there is still no electricity, and at one point according to car it was 106 degrees! Did find a couple good people who didn't think anything of it when asked for help with tire, and a place to park.
    At least you found some good people today. Better then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Is it US or south Africa? Pastor is a great job in the latter I heard!
    United States. I think I heard that too.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Lost a west semi-final.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

At least you found some good people today. Better then nothing.

United States. I think I heard that too.
    Have you considered to join the Machine gun preacher in Sudan?

He operates a Church too and the daily life is more exciting than US army probably!

I do like the title of "Machine gun preacher".

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

that is a shame I feel sorry you have so many bad experiences

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    happy to hear that you have some good news at least
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Indefinitely Banned

Have you considered to join the Machine gun preacher in Sudan?

He operates a Church too and the daily life is more exciting than US army probably!

Ah yes, I briefly heard of him! Well, that could be a possibility . I was thinking about doing War tourism in Ukraine, but all you need to say is "MH-17" and that's enough to scare me. I am to afraid to even fly into Kiev.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I am to afraid to even fly into Kiev.
    You just need some encouragement. Think of Ukrainian girls!

Indefinitely Banned

You just need some encouragement. Think of Ukrainian girls!

True. Plus, I was even thinking about flying into Kharkov to meet a friend of mine, but being closer to the war zone, I was to scared to fly there to (I know, what type of dude am I?), but Kiev is safer I guess. I mean, AA missile can't reach that far, can they ?