Thread: My day sucks because

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: My day sucks because

I feel useless because I was never in the military. I'm a American so I guess I am suppose to feel like that.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

If you were Italian, it would have been the opposite..
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @Lord Baal: I`m always stricken with astonishment, how much you invest yourself and care about the problems of other people, which are mostly dwarfed by the hardships of your current situation.
    Signs of a truly golden Soul.
    Thanks for the compliment but I'm just a regular Joe I think. I just know how important can a bit of help, even if only words of encouragement and concern can be and how much can do.

@PMStone Cold Shogun Panther dude the US armed forces have, including reserve personnel little over 2 million people on them. It's not even 1% of the population of your country, I'm sure the HUGE majority of north Americans haven't served either.

@Bo1Bo1Sha3 seems like some kind of anxiety attack, or could be even side effects of the headache. If the waiting is so long then don't waste time and ask for an appointment, in the meanwhile try to see how to relieve the pain. As for the state of mind figure out why you are feeling like that? Its something happening in your life right now? Or something you expected is not happening?

@SturmChurro are you okay? How is the whole situation been dealt further?

EDIT: So now if you don't belong to the party, you can't put gasoline on your car. I don't currently own one and I don't think I'll buy a new one before leaving this banana republic of mine, but sure this get to me nerves. People are either fleeing harder, eyeing bicycles or giving up and preparing to be a comrade the rest of their lives....

Among other thigs these monkeys are making is pegging the Bolivar with that cursed Petro "coin" which is nothing but a big scam and the petro is pegged to thebarrel of oil... But no one else in the world gives a damn since no one bough petro then our coin the Bolivar will be worth nothing too...

All these things and many more like some idiot saying all the children of the opposition should die so they don't grow up to oppose the regimen put me on a homicidal set of mind were I dream on killing every single one of them in the most gruesomely ways, publicly, because that's what they deserve for killing so many innocent people and making so many more miserable.... Ugggh

All of this simply takes out the worst of me, and I don't like it at all. I need to get us out soon.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; July 31, 2018 at 09:11 PM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

seriously when you think it cannot get worse it does

really sucks lord baal I hope you get out soon

the opportunities are there now only to make them a reality that is the hard part
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Shogun Panther View Post
    I feel useless because I was never in the military. I'm a American so I guess I am suppose to feel like that.
    well I have been it.

It's conscription. My daily routine was to check broken stone-aged machines, sort real garbage including throw-away food and crush nasty maggots with my boots, and cut grass.

didn't feel military, more like prison.

the best times during it were when I got scheduled on grocery run. breakfast outside, in the human world.

Was given harshest eviction. Immediate. Been living out of vehicle/camper trailer for over a week with no electricity, and limited funds in 90-100 degree humid Missouri weather. Probably could contribute to global flooding with the amount I sweat everyday.

But hey, upgraded to the unlimited service plan for phone, so there is no limit on the internet usage.

As regards conscription:

Eats, shoots, and leaves.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    As regards conscription:

Lol where is it? We don't have backpacks and camp is off limit to families.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

That sucks a lot Sturmchurro. It's really unfair. I don't have much to offer but I'm at your orders for whatever is within my means to help you.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    That sucks a lot Sturmchurro. It's really unfair. I don't have much to offer but I'm at your orders for whatever is within my means to help you.
    I nearly had a heatstroke yesterday, and I'm not exaggerating. I had all of the symptoms. If I had been alone, maybe I would have. My life is literally at risk.

Indefinitely Banned

I am sad.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I am sad.
    You need a drink! Come on at least you don't need to run away like Baal does!

Baal please tell us when you finally cross the border! If you need something just ask! PayPal works in Columbia yea?
    Last edited by AqD; August 04, 2018 at 11:51 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    You need a drink! Come on at least you don't need to run away like Baal does!

Baal please tell us when you finally cross the border! If you need something just ask! PayPal works in Columbia yea?

True. I hope it works out for Sir Baal!!

I like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Crown Royal. What about you AqD?

Talking to you guys make me feel better.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

True. I hope it works out for Sir Baal!!

I like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Crown Royal. What about you AqD?

Talking to you guys make me feel better.
    Heh I'm only feeling better because I'm drinking. Beautiful Sunday morning, champeng, Irish whisky (single malt with vodka smell??) and congac... Nobody else sadly.

I should go to Nordic place. Heard they drink all day

Been going all over the place today to find a damn place to park the camper and hook up electricity, but have been rudely turned down all day NOT because of lack of funds, there is money for spots, and vacancies, but literally because the camper is too old and won't look good. One even ran us off of the lot AFTER we paid. Not even for the condition just aesthetics! WTF?! Yeah, I guess It's their right if they want to make their lot look "pretty", but when you have 23 open spaces, and won't even let you pay for ONE night. It starts to become ridiculous. I guess I'm just going to have to continue eating canned or dry foods, and dying of heat sickness. I am sweating buckets as I type this.

On top of that after the 5th rv park we got a flat. 26 miles from town. Without the tools to deal with a trailer flat. There is a spare tire, but not a spare wheel. So, the entire wheel needs to be taken off and taken with to get the tire fitted. This is a mess. An utter disaster. No money to keep paying for random like this..

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Jesus Christ mate. I would let you live in my house at this point, if I had one.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

It's actually unbelievable. If it wasn't for my grandma I would call family back in California, and try to get help. I have a lot of family back there that I know would help. My great-grandparents on my dad's side who took care of me when I was a baby and toddler, or one of my grandma's numerous brothers or sisters (who she is estranged from). California is better than Missouri anyway when it comes to job opportunities, not to mention the internet is like 600x faster. I am getting nowhere in this dump, and the people here are mostly s who claim they are "kind church going folks", my ass. People talk about how rude Californians are, and I'm one of them, but Missourians take the cake. If they aren't rude they are condescending, smiling while holding a knife to your back. Well, giving their toothless smile. I'm not even joking the majority of people around here literally have no teeth..

I prefer the way the laws sound in Missouri, but I know now that things Don't work that way. I can't trust the law here or the justice system. The founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves at the abuse of power. I'd rather live somewhere I fit in better, have family, and just has better living conditions. I am done with Misery and It's people. If I go back and earn a lot of money in Cali, enough to get my own property out of state I'm NEVER coming back, the family that was left that I loved is long dead. Maybe I'll move to Alaska.

Who knows what kind of *show tomorrow will bring..
    Last edited by SturmChurro; August 05, 2018 at 03:45 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    It's actually unbelievable. If it wasn't for my grandma I would call family back in California, and try to get help. I have a lot of family back there that I know would help. My great-grandparents on my dad's side who took care of me when I was a baby and toddler, or one of my grandma's numerous brothers or sisters (who she is estranged from). California is better than Missouri anyway when it comes to job opportunities, not to mention the internet is like 600x faster. I am getting nowhere in this dump, and the people here are mostly s who claim they are "kind church going folks", my ass. People talk about how rude Californians are, and I'm one of them, but Missourians take the cake. If they aren't rude they are condescending, smiling while holding a knife to your back. Well, giving their toothless smile. I'm not even joking the majority of people around here literally have no teeth..

I prefer the way the laws sound in Missouri, but I know now that things Don't work that way. I can't trust the law here or the justice system. The founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves at the abuse of power. I'd rather live somewhere I fit in better, have family, and just has better living conditions. I am done with Misery and It's people. If I go back and earn a lot of money in Cali, enough to get my own property out of state I'm NEVER coming back, the family that was left that I loved is long dead. Maybe I'll move to Alaska.

Who knows what kind of *show tomorrow will bring..
    Dang dude. I wish I could help you. I never been in a situation like yours (almost wind up on the streets once, but didn't) but that sounds really bad. I will think of you, for whatever it's worth.

I know I beat up California for it's "Liberalness" as I call it sometimes, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. If it's works out for you better then, then go for it bro. I heard that as well about people in those states. They smile at you "Welcome welcome!!!!!!" then kick you in the rear when you need help. The only state I been to that far west is Colorado (Denver 3 times, Colorado Springs once) and they seem nice, but did detect a few people with that attitude. I was facing homelesses this time last year (and still worry about it now) I e-mailed a few churches out that way. I figured, If I become a good member of the church, and offer to do church security with my certifications, maybe I could "fall asleep by accident" in the church parking lot in my car or something. So anyhoot, when I contacted 6 pastors (4 Colorado, 2 Montana), only TWO got back to me, one from each state, inviting me to their services. I never did end up making it but I was thankful for that. So it's like, you're talking about being kind to people on your church website, but you won't help a fellow Christian out? The only thing I asked about was joining the church in the local area.

I am living now again in my parents house. My father is verbally abusive and I get tired of him cutting up my deceased grandparents (my mom's parents). His side of the family is nothing to me and they feel the same about me. If I had money, just like what you said bro, I would pick up in 24 hours, move to Alaska or someplace, and never come back here. I would go visit my grandparent's mausoleum, have one last cry and start driving.

Keep strong friend. Only way you can get though this. I will think of you in my thoughts.

Dang dude. I wish I could help you. I never been in a situation like yours (almost wind up on the streets once, but didn't) but that sounds really bad. I will think of you, for whatever it's worth.

I know I beat up California for it's "Liberalness" as I call it sometimes, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. If it's works out for you better then, then go for it bro. I heard that as well about people in those states. They smile at you "Welcome welcome!!!!!!" then kick you in the rear when you need help. The only state I been to that far west is Colorado (Denver 3 times, Colorado Springs once) and they seem nice, but did detect a few people with that attitude. I was facing homelesses this time last year (and still worry about it now) I e-mailed a few churches out that way. I figured, If I become a good member of the church, and offer to do church security with my certifications, maybe I could "fall asleep by accident" in the church parking lot in my car or something. So anyhoot, when I contacted 6 pastors (4 Colorado, 2 Montana), only TWO got back to me, one from each state, inviting me to their services. I never did end up making it but I was thankful for that. So it's like, you're talking about being kind to people on your church website, but you won't help a fellow Christian out? The only thing I asked about was joining the church in the local area.

I am living now again in my parents house. My father is verbally abusive and I get tired of him cutting up my deceased grandparents (my mom's parents). His side of the family is nothing to me and they feel the same about me. If I had money, just like what you said bro, I would pick up in 24 hours, move to Alaska or someplace, and never come back here. I would go visit my grandparent's mausoleum, have one last cry and start driving.

Keep strong friend. Only way you can get though this. I will think of you in my thoughts.
    Yeah, exactly I think some of the laws passed back in Cali and a lot of the politicians, well politicians in general, are ridiculous, but It's the only other place I know. I am not a Missourian, I am from California, and ALL of my fondest memories are from back there. Yeah, I was just a kid, but I can tell you objectively, that things were just better, for my family, and I, AND just the sheer anount of places to see, go, shop, whatever. It was a happy time. People like to talk a lot of trash about Mexicans, but I can tell you this now, the ones I was around back in Cali were the kindest most generous people you could meet, and they seened more happy, and full of energy. Yeah, there were a few bad eggs, but here it seems everyone you meet except for a TINY few are actually good people. Maybe it's a cultural thing, how they truly are catholic. They take the teachings to heart. You can say what you want about religion, but it builds morals, or at least It's supposed to. I am Catholic I just don't really practice it, but maybe I should.

It's not just the facade these people put up they are actually extremely pregidous, and I am not talking about just race, but yes I have met my fair share of racists here, a lot of them actually. Moreso they only "like" people who are also from around here, born and raised. Even then they all gather at their church and gossip about each and everybody in town. No, I am not just making random claims either, It's true. One of the RV parks we went to closer to what was home the wife of the owner said "we don't want any trouble", and we were denied service. What? We have never talked to these people in our lives, and how the hell would we bring trouble it's not like we are driving around in a stolen vehicle, or trailer, even after all they have done the attornies Don't care to take this stuff. Aren't over to a friendl(ier) neighbors place and he did help us out a lot, but even he was worried about his image if he continued to help us out, and I am not paraphrasing, he said that. His nephew had called him and told him lies about us, and what other people think. One of the most ridiculous claims was that the camper would somehow burn down his garage, and house... What? It's not even hooked up to electricity, candles were not being used, and we were going out to eat half the time, and the other half just opening like cans of beans or pasta, not heating it up.. Maybe through an act of God, and if rain ever cane with lightning and struck the trailer.. Sometimes I don't even know anymore... As to your point about them claiming they are Christians, and there to help, yep. They say that simply for a better public image, and maybe it helps them sleep better at night.

My grandpa was the same way (I lived with since I was 9 and he helped raise me so was more like a dad than my actual dad) extremely verbally abusive, but less towards me and towards my grandma, but he would yell at her for me. I would wake up every single morning hearing him in his thick country accent yelling nonstop from probably 8am-9pm. It's rough. However, around the end (he passed away, longer story think I posted about it a few weeks ago). He was very tolerable to be around was actually friendly and kind. Things were looking up, those last couple years. He was always a generous man don't get me wrong, he just liked to yell. He was actually the guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you were in need, and always got me more than what I needed when I got my first job, and was going to school. It wasn't just to us either he would go out of his way to help even strangers. Aside from the yelling, I really miss him. He would have never let what is happening now to happen. Same here, what is left of my Missourian side of the family (Yes, I'm part Missourian..) are liars and cheats, like everyone else. People who won't even help family even after all my grandpa did for his brothers. The few good uncles here also died young. The good truly do die young.

Thanks, you too man I hope anything affecting you gets better as well.
    Last edited by SturmChurro; August 05, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Jesus Christ mate. I would let you live in my house at this point, if I had one.
    Are you homeless?!