Thread: My day sucks because

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: My day sucks because

Sitophilus oryzae.

That's the name of the insects that were on the last package of rice we had, or at least that's what I think it was. The wife and I eat it anyway because... well, there's not much options anyway. Yeah, we have pasta but we couldn't bear ourselves to ditch a whole kg of rice, despite the package saying it expired on 2016.

She tried to separate the larva and adults scarabs from the rice but it was a fool's errand to try. The rice was well done and very tasty, I think it was safe enough to eat it.

Hahah this seems like a entry from a post apocalyptic diary of sorts.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Sitophilus oryzae.

That's the name of the insects that were on the last package of rice we had, or at least that's what I think it was. The wife and I eat it anyway because... well, there's not much options anyway. Yeah, we have pasta but we couldn't bear ourselves to ditch a whole kg of rice, despite the package saying it expired on 2016.

She tried to separate the larva and adults scarabs from the rice but it was a fool's errand to try. The rice was well done and very tasty, I think it was safe enough to eat it.

Hahah this seems like a entry from a post apocalyptic diary of sorts.
    reading this makes feel sick man that you are so desperate to do this
    this world seems rotten to its core

does the catolic church not try too help? it is alll I can think of to try man I feel so bad

glad so can still see a little biit of humor in the situation it is very important to laugh as much as you can
    I keep praying for you and your familly

God bless you lord baal
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; March 15, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

This week one of my brothers passed away. He was in bed after an car accident about 20+ years ago, I was a kid when it happened, and we never really knew how much sentience was left on him. He did cried, a lot more as of late... the whole situation sucks but at least he's in peace now.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Citizen

This week one of my brothers passed away. He was in bed after an car accident about 20+ years ago, I was a kid when it happened, and we never really knew how much sentience was left on him. He did cried, a lot more as of late... the whole situation sucks but at least he's in peace now.
    this sucks mate my condolences
    I will pray for strength to you all to bear this loss

life in general over there is not much better if I am allowed to ask?
    I am just concerned so no invasion of privacy intended

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

I've to phone up my new job that I haven't even started yet and tell them I'll be out for an unknown period of time because of surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    this sucks mate my condolences
    I will pray for strength to you all to bear this loss

life in general over there is not much better if I am allowed to ask?
    I am just concerned so no invasion of privacy intended
    Thanks, and by no meas is an invasion, thank you for your concern. Well, life here is kinda of strange and extreme. You can't afford much food but the internet is accessible, when it works... The breach between rich and poor is getting bigger and bigger as the middle class either leave the country or dissolves into poverty and the richer people get richer or leave too.

Citizen

Thanks, and by no meas is an invasion, thank you for your concern. Well, life here is kinda of strange and extreme. You can't afford much food but the internet is accessible, when it works... The breach between rich and poor is getting bigger and bigger as the middle class either leave the country or dissolves into poverty and the richer people get richer or leave too.
    so it still kind of sucks that is bad man
    still no luck with a visa or money to pay for it?

so it seems the country is on the verge of collapsing
    it would not suprise me if the county ceased to exist and it became a free haven for all crinimals sigh

I do not want to demoralise you with the above it is just my fear for the country itself and those who are in it

God bless you and I wiil keep praying for you all

No luck with my son's passport, the visa either to Chile or USA need that first. Our current savings amount to a grand total of 100 bucks in paypal (of which I own AqD 5 bucks for buying civilization V for me like 3 years ago).

That's a small fortune here but is nothing and still not enough to get us far.

EDIT: Yeah, it has been collapsing for years now, it's just that everyday is faster and faster. Thank you for your blessings and prayers, every bit of good will helps too!
    Last edited by Lord Baal; May 10, 2018 at 06:41 PM.

Citizen

No luck with my son's passport, the visa either to Chile or USA need that first. Our current savings amount to a grand total of 100 bucks in paypal (of which I own AqD 5 bucks for buying civilization V for me like 3 years ago).

That's a small fortune here but is nothing and still not enough to get us far.

EDIT: Yeah, it has been collapsing for years now, it's just that everyday is faster and faster. Thank you for your blessings and prayers, every bit of good will helps too!
    that sucks and bribing is not an option I guess?

sucks then such a crappy amount of money

no I understand that with the giga inflation that is going on if I understand correctly?

yeah I guess hugo chavez was good at hiding it since I never heard about it untill the new president was elected

I wish I could do more but I am afraid I cannot

While the douche bag was alive a strict price control was enforced by the government to ensure prices didn't surge up, that kinda worked in the sense it hide to some extent the rampant devaluation of our coin. Like the morons they are whenever in need of more money they simply issued more coin.... even then the inflation was something like 30%~60% yearly or even more.

After his death we were left with is imbecile "heir" which is even more blunt, and a champion of idiocy, things got outta control as he oscillates between forcing down prices some months, and getting more lax on price control on others as he wills it, and now we have a projected accumulated yearly inflation of around 14000% or some figure like that.... princes change from one day to another almost every day, sometimes even from the morning to the afternoon, in jumps of up 100% sometimes. IE. yeast to make your own bread the week before this on Monday costed Bs. 1.500.000, Thursday was 3.500.000, Wednesday was already 6.500.000 on the same place.

Citizen

While the douche bag was alive a strict price control was enforced by the government to ensure prices didn't surge up, that kinda worked in the sense it hide to some extent the rampant devaluation of our coin. Like the morons they are whenever in need of more money they simply issued more coin.... even then the inflation was something like 30%~60% yearly or even more.

After his death we were left with is imbecile "heir" which is even more blunt, and a champion of idiocy, things got outta control as he oscillates between forcing down prices some months, and getting more lax on price control on others as he wills it, and now we have a projected accumulated yearly inflation of around 14000% or some figure like that.... princes change from one day to another almost every day, sometimes even from the morning to the afternoon, in jumps of up 100% sometimes. IE. yeast to make your own bread the week before this on Monday costed Bs. 1.500.000, Thursday was 3.500.000, Wednesday was already 6.500.000 on the same place.
    so the county has been like a corpse that has recently died all the time? and now it only starts to decompose
    I hope you get the meathapor

that is just crazy this man tripling prices everyday
    i do not understand how the govourment can pay anthing or lend any money now

this is so bad man I hope you can espace from this hell soon

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by alien_ali View Post
    I have a terrible migraine. The weekend is wasted (
    I know that pain all to well
    I will pray for you and I hope you get better soon

Eats, shoots, and leaves.

That was as funny as is true and personally sad for me. It's a nice sum up of all the current issues.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Was out with a group of 25 people. Yes, don't ask how/why. No, i didn't like it, but it was ok-ish.
    The lengths one has to go to for some oversized pupils in a pool of light green*

*this may not be alluding to nice eyes; just some obese kids in a septic tank.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Last edited by Bo1Bo1Sha3; January 26, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Wow dude what's going on? Even I don't sit to cry out and some days I don't have anything to eat.

Last edited by Bo1Bo1Sha3; January 26, 2019 at 03:30 AM.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

My day sucks because yesterday I did an 11 km walk in armour, and now my groin hurts. :/

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

I feel exhausted, I think I overworked myself.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō