Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: My day sucks because

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: My day sucks because

Had to wake up before noon to take some papers to tax regulation office.
    Then I had half an hour of peace at home before some guys came to install new windows.
    Then I got electrocuted, twice.
    Then I was very sleepy and fell asleep and woke up at midnight and now I can't sleep.

This day sucks ass.
    Has signatures turned off.

Ah, so it's insomnia.

I was starting to think you were drunk or something, never seen you post so many times in one night .

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Rebelyell's Avatar Biarchus

Because my dentist appointment was yesterday, I thought it was this afternoon so it had to get rescheduled for almost a month and I have what is likely a cavity.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
    -T.E. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie Pie View Post
    Ah, so it's insomnia.

I was starting to think you were drunk or something, never seen you post so many times in one night .
    Just bored enough to discuss tea.

And this bad day just won't end.

If you're bored enough to talk about tea, you're bored enough to talk about bread.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

MDS because, just when I thought I was done with all my major schoolwork before finals, I got hit with a load of work to do. FFFUUUUUUUUU

I went mountain biking yesterday and my muscles are still a bit tight. I was sitting down in our recliner and stretched my calf out just a bit too far, it cramped so bad. Hate when that happens. Now I'm limping.

Voodo chile's Avatar Campidoctor

I was biking on a busy city road and i came to a red light and it was fairly quiet, i was the only one of this side of hte road. I stopped and then stared at the ground in front of me and shortly afterwards this bus just came whooshing past me only about 30cm away and i could feel the big gush of warm wind and i though to myself, God that was close, normally when a bus passes you it doesnt seem that 'windy'. Then i looked up and the light had turned orange again and i quick cycled on hoping that no one saw that.

A few hours previous to that i was stnading in a supermarket queue with a bag of bread, a chocolate iced donut and a chocolate muffin and i was standing there and there was one guy in front of me. And i wasnt really paying attention, i was just looking down and to my left at the bench on the checkout where you put your stuff. And i could hear someone in front of me going 'Yoo hoo, Yoo hoo!'. I could hear it but i didnt pay any attention this this yelling. And then the chick at the checkout looked at me and said "Well arnt you going to go" or something along the lines of that. And i turned my head and saw another checkout operator and was yelling at me to move that that checkout where there were no customers (They have those checkout benches where they have two operators at one bench. One facing left and the other facing right, not in the typical layout where they have one operator per bench and they are all facing hte same way)
    And i picked up my stuff and went over and i could hear "God are you blind or something" and i went over and got the items scanned and then the operator was like "Oh my thats a good lunch, is that a basil and pesto bread" To which i replied "Yea". A few seconds later she said "That is a good lunch, you might as well add a fizzy drink into that aswell" and i could sense a hint of sarcasm but i just replied "Yea". Then she said do you have your "One Card" and i replied "No" and i took out my EFTPOS card but didnt read the machine properly and swiped it when it asked for the One card. I then had to wait for it to reset and then finally swipe and pay.

Of course this isnt a 100% correct recollection and i couldnt really think of a proper reason to formally complain. I dont generally respond to 'Woo hoo" (At least, hey you in the grey hoody!) and a supermarket queue is not a place where i'm not particularly alert.

That said i will now be alert especailly when in a queue at that particular supermarket!

Anyway, made me feel a bit 'slow' that day.
    Last edited by Voodo chile; May 16, 2012 at 01:22 AM.

Pantsalot's Avatar Senator

You mention what kind of ice cream & donut you got but not what bread you got? Was it Latvian bread??
    Arrogant of them to call you blind & such, it's considered naive to listen to everyone who's yelling
    maddly

My day is bad because I didn't notice I reached the 1000 post milestone, didn't get to celebrate it
    Woe is me!!

My day sux cause I don't have Rome2 total war
    "There's Brave Men knocking at our gate, lets go kill them"

Psychonaut's Avatar Domesticus

My day sucks because the drummer I was supposed to meet up with today bailed on me. Back to square one

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Today sucked because I didn't get home till an hour after school ends.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Today sucks because my school only allowed everyone to get 10 units before 12 am today, at which point everyone was allowed to register for their remaining units. Result? Instant crash of the server
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Voodo chile's Avatar Campidoctor

I remember back last year at the end of the year spending literally the whole school day in the art room. I'd get to school and skip form class and everything else + lunch and finished off all my design work along with pretty much all the other design/art/photography students. My last day of school was pretty average. I finished at around 5:30pm that day and pretty much never left the art room except to get a printing money top up card. I did hear water-bombs were being thrown.
    The good thing is that i skipped every other class for about as week!

Day sucked cos of tests.

Today sucks because i chose Berkeley over Brown and I'm regretting it still.

Today is norijada. School ending celebration for Middle school graduates.
    Thousands of 18 year olds are already flooding the streets for weeks in their class colours, attacking innocent passers by with eggs, water and flour, getting drunk and vandalizing everything they see.

But worst of all, and one that hits me directly, is the fact that this year they will apparently have a concert on the square few houses away from me. Thousands of drunk or drugged immature kids will be passing through my street, next to my car. This will be a long day and night. As usual, I expect police will patrol every street but mine.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Today is norijada. School ending celebration for Middle school graduates.
    Thousands of 18 year olds are already flooding the streets for weeks in their class colours, attacking innocent passers by with eggs, water and flour, getting drunk and vandalizing everything they see.

But worst of all, and one that hits me directly, is the fact that this year they will apparently have a concert on the square few houses away from me. Thousands of drunk or drugged immature kids will be passing through my street, next to my car. This will be a long day and night. As usual, I expect police will patrol every street but mine.
    Oh, your car is not going to last long...

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

My day sucked cos I had a fair bad headache.

An aspirin is enough .