Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - Bugs and Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by soran View Post
    i have a problem, when i put the file into the "data" folder and run the game, it crashes, i tried downloading the file a couple of times and installed and tried same result, any solution to that? thanks in advance.
    The mod is broken because of the last patch but Anton is working hard to put everything back in order.. soon.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Quote Originally Posted by soran View Post
    i have a problem, when i put the file into the "data" folder and run the game, it crashes, i tried downloading the file a couple of times and installed and tried same result, any solution to that? thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post
    Important:
    The download link below, as of the latest patch, causes a CTD (Crash-to-Desktop). I am in the middle of re-developing the campaign; due to the huge span, the project may seem rather inactive for some time. It'll be back, and it'll be better.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Averroes19's Avatar Miles

I see you are discrete regarding this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisuke View Post
    The mod is broken because of the last patch but Anton is working hard to put everything back in order.. soon.
    my bad, i didn't check xD

my apologies, and i'm looking forward to trying this mod! =]

No problem .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign - General Discussion

Excellent work Anton, I love your mod!

Only comment I have for now though is this: Honda Tadamasa is still missing from the campaign and his unit is missing its name

Awesome work! My Kuroda campaign is going quite well ... until I hit the huge army from Shimazu. Also never seen the AI siege me long enough to force me to sally forth. Though my game CTD on that battle
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMarine1833 View Post
    Excellent work Anton, I love your mod!

Only comment I have for now though is this: Honda Tadamasa is still missing from the campaign and his unit is missing its name
    I only added him as a general for custom battles. I'll fix the custom battles name if it's an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorhaax View Post
    Awesome work! My Kuroda campaign is going quite well ... until I hit the huge army from Shimazu. Also never seen the AI siege me long enough to force me to sally forth. Though my game CTD on that battle
    Shogun 2 seems rather unstable now, but I need to be open to the possibility that it is an issue with The Sekigahara Campaign. Please send me your save.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Here's the save. It's a quick save just before the battle. The crash happened after I had won the battle but instead of ending it I decided to continue and chase those scum. When I played with the battle playtest version I had a battle crash from continuing instead of ending as well.

Also it seems that I had trade rights with my enemy, Honda. It didn't show up on the diplomacy screen, I found out from the trade screen and summary screen. As soon as I wiped them out I noticed my 'per turn' income go down. I have the reverse situation with my Ally. The diplomacy tooltip when I hover over them states that I have trade rights, but nothing shows up for them on the trade or summary screen for them. Also when entering into diplomacy with them I get the option to start a trade agreement with them.
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Firstly, thank you for devoting the time and effort to create this wonderful mod. the Lack of Hideyoshi in Vanilla was kinda disappointing

Anyway i seem to have encountered a problem. I cant demolish buildings! Im playing as the clan with Kato Kiyomasa as Damiyo and when i captured Satsuma, i could not demolish the Toyotomi Loan Room. The option for demolishing is grayed out. Same for conquering the provinces to the North. Their sword school could not be demolished.

Hello i like this mod but i have a little bug the name of the playable clans they are same of STW2 i have buy the game on Steam and i have the french version.
    Sorry for my English .

I get a CTD when trying to start a campaign as the Ii. It think it has to do with the script

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarnight View Post
    Firstly, thank you for devoting the time and effort to create this wonderful mod. the Lack of Hideyoshi in Vanilla was kinda disappointing

Anyway i seem to have encountered a problem. I cant demolish buildings! Im playing as the clan with Kato Kiyomasa as Damiyo and when i captured Satsuma, i could not demolish the Toyotomi Loan Room. The option for demolishing is grayed out. Same for conquering the provinces to the North. Their sword school could not be demolished.
    Go here, download the database patch, extract it into the data folder and overwrite one of the .pack files when it asks you. This will fix that issue .

Quote Originally Posted by Rey_Portoss View Post
    Hello i like this mod but i have a little bug the name of the playable clans they are same of STW2 i have buy the game on Steam and i have the french version.
    Sorry for my English .
    Your english is good . Unfortunately, I only support the English language at the moment. In the future I hope to support other languages .

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMarine1833 View Post
    I get a CTD when trying to start a campaign as the Ii. It think it has to do with the script
    Just took a look, and there's definitely a CTD. Under your advisement, I checked out the scripting.lua file and I'm almost completely sure I caught the issue. You see, I rolled back to an earlier save after I screwed up my scripting.lua a few days ago. I then dumped a few things from the screwed up scripting.lua to the new one, and didn't remove the Ii army script.

Nice catch, man .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Played all day. Only bug I found was a minor text one. The carpenter chain tooltip is broken. When you build the first colony, and then have the option between the ship and building chains. The ship one says it is for ships, but in the extended tooltip, it calls itself the stonemason colony instead of the carpenter colony .

Caught it .

Good to hear your campaign is pretty clean, and thanks for reporting .

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Some things I've seen in my Kato campaign so far.
    1) Clan renounces christianity(Shinano-no-Sanada).
    2) I don't remember if I went to war with their ally or if they attacked me but it didn't tell me or show me anything when I went to war with Kikkawa.
    3) Kikkawa went to war with Ankokuji(same alignment).
    4) In my first campaign Ukita got crushed and in this campaign their still at 2 provinces, I'm not sure if this is typical now or not but I remember them doing much better pre patch.
    5) Chosokabe was more then glad to ally with me, trade agreement, break alliance with Toyotomi and marriage but it could go that way so
    6) christianity message

Your probably already working on re-implementing these since most of the above was fixed pre patch.

Nice timing .

1) I just came across and fixed this text entry. You may also be referring to why this is coming about; I have given the Shinano-Sanada more forces in v0.85b to deal with the crappy situation that has befallen them, as the change in alignment (or vanilla's religion & allegiance) seems to most commonly occur when a clan is on the brink of destruction (I figure in this case they failed to destroy the Kanamori and the Asano were closing in on Ueda).
    2) Hmm. I'll keep an eye out for this. I haven't had such an issue yet. Interesting...
    3) Different alignment, actually, unless the Kikkawa turned to the Toyotomi .
    4) I have given the Ukita AI more starting forces in v0.85b; that should make them more powerful.
    5) Interesting situation. The alignment factor seems to be rather tame on frequent occasion. I'll look at trying to nerf silly CAI behavior, although CA didn't give me much to play with .
    6) Screenshots help. I'm able to use the exact wording that shows up on the screen to find the entry in a second and send it to the depths of oblivion.
    Last edited by Akaie; April 21, 2012 at 04:41 AM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Hey Anton. I was wondering if you had a chance to look at my save yet?

I'm gonna see if i can find the issue either tonight or tommorrow

I'll be having a look at it today .

Edit: I moved a few forces around, fought the battle and didn't get a crash. Although, in changing the scenario the general saw fit to swap sides so I didn't run down the enemy. Try the battle again, except ending it when you get the victory screen.
    Last edited by Akaie; April 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

Patron of Erwin Rommel

Hey Anton, I'm having problems with installing the mod. I've downloaded, extracted, and copied the pack into the data folder, but when I run the game the vanilla version starts. Any help would be appreciated.