Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Real Combat/Real Recruitment 1.4.1 by Point Blank UPDATED to 3.2 Vanilla-version 1.5 RELEASED

Default Re: Real Combat 1.4.1 by Point Blank UPDATED for Baron's Samedi Compilation v5.0 and Vannila TATW 3.1 by Nemesis_GR FINAL VERSION 1.4 RELEASED!

Sorry for the stupid question, but what file's the most recent one with the updated shield values?

Love NCAA football? Go here.

Default Re: Real Combat 1.4.1 by Point Blank UPDATED for Baron's Samedi Compilation v5.0 and Vannila TATW 3.1 by Nemesis_GR FINAL VERSION 1.4 RELEASED!

Hi,
    i think the stats of Aragorn's Grey Company are wrong. They can deploy stakes and theor stats and attributes seems to me as they are for foot archers but from 3.0 this unit is missile cavalry.
    Screenshot needed?

type Elf Archer3
    dictionary Elf_Archer3 ; Eldarinwë Archers, Special
    category infantry
    class missile
    voice_type Heavy
    banner faction main_missile
    banner holy crusade
    soldier elf_archer_noldor, 32, 0, 1.1
    officer highel_captain_early_flag
    attributes sea_faring, hide_improved_forest, very_hardy, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit, cannot_skirmish, stakes, stakes
    move_speed_mod 1.15
    formation 1.2, 1.2, 2.4, 2.4, 2, square
    stat_health 1, 3
    stat_pri 9, 4, eldar_elven_mass_arrow, 240, 30, missile, missile_mechanical, piercing, none, 0, 1
    stat_pri_attr area
    stat_sec 13, 4, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 0, 1 ; 5 +1 elven blade + exceptional 5 +1 eldar +1 no shield
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 13, 12, 0, metal ; elven gold platemail ; defense sword 5 + eldar 4 + exceptional 3
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 3
    stat_ground 0, -2, 2, 0
    stat_mental 20, disciplined, highly_trained, lock_morale
    stat_charge_dist 6
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 3, 1760, 300, 75, 75, 1440, 4, 100
    armour_ug_levels 3, 4
    armour_ug_models Elf_Archer_Noldor, Elf_Archer_Noldor_upg
    ownership egypt
    era 0 egypt
    era 1 egypt
    era 2 egypt
    recruit_priority_offset 5
    Marked in red: Noldor Archers without armor upgrade causes a gamecrash.

Eldar guys are fine. Searching for my bug.

Nemesis_GR's Avatar Miles

Aragorn's bg(grey company) are foot archers.They were made like this by PB in 1.4.1 RC.Btw in order to make them HA i needed to make a new projectile entry,which is not that hard but i prefer them as foot archers.

The latest version is 1.4 with the new armor system and the edu file with the shield fix is posted at page 13.Hf

@Hurin what's your bug?Which version u use?The only game-crashing bug is the mordor bg one.It is fixed for the vanilla 1.4 armor version but maybe the fix is not included in the baron's version.

EDIT ps.I stopped playing with baron's comp because of some bugs that caused ctd's.That's why i haven't updated that version.
    Anyway right now i am taking a break from tatw(Skyrim!) but i promise to update the baron's version soon since there have been some fixes(by EOH?) for the ctd bugs.hf all
    Last edited by Nemesis_GR; March 26, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
    Real Combat 1.4.1 UPDATED for TATW 4.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=518028

Might be a really dumb question but does anyone have a more detailed list of units or can sum up the main differences between it and Vanilla.
    I'd like to try it out but the changelog in post 1 is a bit vague
    ty

The changelog describes what changes i made to the existing 1.4.1 RC made by Point Blank.For a complete changelog search for that thread.

Real Combat overhauls all units stats making them more realistic.This is done by using a lot of rules and formulas(check out the RC text file).Anyway bottom line is that RC=realism and balance.
    Do some research or simply start playing with it and u ll understand.hf

Unfortunately I havent been able to play many battles. I think its a problem w baron though so Im doing a clean install
    The few that I did have were excellent though. Just playing battles on medium difficulty...cant just run a battalion full of silvan heavy archers at everything anymore. Now I actually have to incorporate strategy again hahaha...excellent mod from what I have seen thus far

hi Nemesis, i just noticed this in Uruk Bodyguards (i´m using your last version)

type Uruk Bodyguards
    dictionary Uruk_Bodyguards ; Uruk Bodyguards
    category infantry
    class heavy
    voice_type General
    banner faction main_infantry
    banner holy crusade
    soldier Norse_Swordsmen, 40, 0, 1.575
    mount_effect elephant -4
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, very_hardy, can_withdraw, free_upkeep_unit, general_unit
    formation 1.4, 1.4, 2.8, 2.8, 4, square
    stat_health 1, 2
    stat_pri 8, 6, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, axe, 105, 1 ; attack 6 + 1 + 2 superior -1 BG
    stat_pri_attr ap, light_spear
    stat_sec 0, 0, no, 0, 0, no, melee_simple, blunt, none, 0, 1
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 8, 10, 0, metal ; splint armor ; defense 5 - 1 impet + 2 phalanx + 1 sup + 1 BG + 1 better splint + 1 agility
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat 9
    stat_ground 0, -1, 0, -2
    stat_mental 13, impetuous, trained
    stat_charge_dist 6
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 360, 200, 75, 75, 340, 4, 100
    armour_ug_levels 3, 4
    armour_ug_models mordor_uruks, mordor_uruks_upg
    ownership england, papal_states
    era 0 england, papal_states
    era 1 england, papal_states
    era 2 england, papal_states
    recruit_priority_offset 5

is that intended cause ingame they use swords and a shield...if not can you tell me what should be the right stats??

thks
    Last edited by LethaL; March 31, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

There was a bug with the uruk bodyguards because i hadnt noticed that in the original RC version for tatw 1.4 they were halberdiers or something.I fixed the bug so the game doesnt crush but i haven't released the completely fixed version.
    Anyway I am fixing them right now.

Edit:i attach the fixed edu-copy paste in the data folder.hf
    Last edited by Nemesis_GR; April 01, 2012 at 10:53 AM.

Hi Nemesis, just a quick question.

I am about to download one of your RC versions, and I am curious what the difference is between the 1.3 Armor version which has two different EDUs and 1.4 . I don't want to miss anything before starting a new campaign .
    Life is a joke, and one day you gonna laugh yourself to death about it.

1.4 is only for vannilla and includes the changed armor system.Also dl the fix i posted above.If u play with baron's get the 1.3 baron's version.hf

Thx and +rep, starting a new game as Isengart now. Besides those rebel bandits hiding in the Eriador territory still
    have the wrong shield stats, but as long as the mercs have the right ones it's fine.
    Last edited by Moritol; April 06, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

I have released a couple bug fixes so maybe i missed something.I ll do some checking and release a bug-free 1.4 ver later today/tomorrow.hf

ps.everything is savegame compatible.
    ps2.some feedback on isengard units would be welcome
    Last edited by Nemesis_GR; April 06, 2012 at 10:24 AM.

I corrected the bandits stats for both Eriador and merc.
    5 agility and 3 shield - 8 instead of 7 now, don't want to reduce their agility further .
    Upload is above:

Attachment 214668

The EDU was from your latest upload from this page, not from the front page.

Maedhros.'s Avatar Indefinitely Banned

so this game has all units from 1.4 and 3.1 and the Barons all in one?

This RC version includes all 3.1 vanilla units and the baron's version also includes the AUM units.

ps.I am taking a break from tatw(rl-skyrim) so that's why i haven't updated the version's.I hope i ll get some time on easter holidays.hf all

Libertus

HI all
    pls hepl, I have a Baron is 5.0, so that's a bug Uruk Bodyguards, they do not move, just stand and all

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by IGORynich View Post
    HI all
    pls help, I have a Baron is 5.0, so that's a bug Uruk Bodyguards, they do not move, just stand and all

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Why would you post that in the RC thread???
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.