Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

tco's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Peace be upon him of course.
    Who, Hitler or Jesus, or both, or are they the same person?

Default Re: Did Hitler escape from Germany [CerealGuy vs Akar] commentary thread

Isn't it obvious.

Pat Summerall can't be part of all of us because he is still alive.

Pat Summerall can't be part of all of us because he is still alive.
    Pat Summerall has been dead on the inside for a very long time.

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

You guys never seen 'The Boys From Brazil'?

Ageing Nazi hunter Ezra Lieberman (Laurence Olivier) must thwart a plan by surviving Nazi death camp doctor Josef Mengele (Gregory Peck) to resurrect Adolf Hitler through cloning. Since shortly after World War II, Mengele has been hiding in South America. To make sure a new and powerful Fourth Reich is successfully launched, he summons a group of former SS officers in hiding along with three young Neo Nazis. The purpose: to kill 94 men in Europe, Canada, and the United States. Mengele's intention is to recreate the conditions that will bring at least one new Hitler into the world to lead the new Reich.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_from_Brazil_(film)
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

These things always remind me of Discovery Channel's countless documentaries about Bigfoot and the Yeti, trying to find some evidence for such retarded things.

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

If you can find Hans Kammler, you'll find Hitler

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

It's Fegelein you're after. Find him and you'll find Hitler!

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Quote Originally Posted by Boustrophedon View Post
    It's Fegelein you're after. Find him and you'll find Hitler!
    haha brilliant. rep+

Pat Summerall has been dead on the inside for a very long time.
    I bet it happened when they took him off as the play-by-play on Madden. Poor guy...

I bet it happened when they took him off as the play-by-play on Madden. Poor guy...
    The eyes say it all ....

Im going to throw a weird toss into the comments here, in my Mapping History Battles And Campaigns by Malcom Swanston, i have a detailed map(pg 145 to be exact) of German defense line with dates corresponding between April 15th and April 28th, Hitler could have theoretically escaped before April 23rd and made it to the ports near Rostock on the North of Germany, where in changing his appearance could have escaped to somewhere remote especially in a place like Finland.

DukeofBrunswick's Avatar Miles

Ageing Nazi hunter Ezra Lieberman (Laurence Olivier) must thwart a plan by surviving Nazi death camp doctor Josef Mengele (Gregory Peck) to resurrect Adolf Hitler through cloning. Since shortly after World War II, Mengele has been hiding in South America. To make sure a new and powerful Fourth Reich is successfully launched, he summons a group of former SS officers in hiding along with three young Neo Nazis. The purpose: to kill 94 men in Europe, Canada, and the United States. Mengele's intention is to recreate the conditions that will bring at least one new Hitler into the world to lead the new Reich.
    Exactly 94? No more no less?
    Australia: A land of bronzed bodies and wonderful football.

This signature is a solemn promise that no new Call of Duty game shall be purchased by me until a new engine is produced for the game.

Did he mention anything about being Hitler on a metaphysical level before he died? That would be great death-bed confession.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

It is not cool to joke about someones death.

Indefinitely Banned

Hitlers remains were never found.Strange that no 1 knows where they are buried.
    It may sound strange lile air is actually poison and it just takes 80 years to die from it but I think this Hitler thing could be true.That man would have fought to the death not shoot himself in the head.I reckon he fled to the North Pole in a sub.It would be very easy to do.No 1 can find subs under the water.He could easily have used old teeth and put them in a head and pretended the head was his.Oh yeah dental records.Nah you take your teeth out and put them in a skull.Hay presto fake DNA.
    I would believe Hitler is alive before I believe in a man in the stars and the bible.

It is not cool to joke about someones death.
    Sorry man I didn't know you and The Fuhrer were so close.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

The book Grey Wolf gives a full account of Hitler escape from Germany, use of a body double, and how he eventually made his way to Argentina by U-boat with other senior Nazi's on the run. It even gives an account of where he lived and the locals who claimed they knew him personally. He apparently died in 1962 from a stoke. But he's dead anyway so it I'm not sure if it particularly matters if he escaped or not. I think shooting himself in the head would be more in character for him rather than living out the remainder of his life in the shame of defeat in exile. He was also a showman with a taste for some dramatics so a suicide pact in his bunker makes more sense. But it's just about possible he escaped seeing as there isn't a body and no-one actually saw him shoot himself. And he did have a body double, it would be fairly easy just to shoot him.
    Last edited by Scruff Dog; April 18, 2013 at 05:07 AM.

Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast