Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DMN Launcher - Instructions and Issues

Default Re: DMN Launcher - Instructions and Issues

im trying to load my saved game but as its trying to launch the game crashes. Any ideas?

I am trying to download NTW Darthmod and getting an error msg. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? is it not working anymore?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Nbktpen View Post
    I am trying to download NTW Darthmod and getting an error msg. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? is it not working anymore?
    From what site are you trying to download DMN. Is it TAL or is it one of the original download links?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

DM Napoleon Crashes when I try to play the Peninsular Campaign.
    I am working on a completely new install after installing windows. Yes I have the purchased original version on NTW and the Peninsular Campaign DLC both on Steam. Any help ?

>>>>SOLVED One has to choose DMN Campaigns from Main Menu <------
    Last edited by General Gordon; October 14, 2022 at 07:58 AM.

I got as far as the Launcher. Chose my Campaign & Options and was then pressed "Play". I was then told I was ready to play the game manually but nothing happened. Any help appreciated.

If you're playing through Steam, you have to follow this thread https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-mod-Read-this! and launch Steam in offline mode each time you play, otherwise Steam will overwrite the files you rolled back.

Two questions:

I) Does editing the preferences script work to increase the difficulty of 40x Saves to VH/VH ? I understand you can also use the Pack File Manager I think ?

II) I'm playing a 40x France Campaign with this version https://www.moddb.com/mods/darthmod-...thmod-napoleon v2.65_Epic_Edition. I have found that enemy armies are a rabble; always charging their cavalry, grouping artillery in the centre, un-deployed for half the battle, and they barely form one cohesive line of troops, never mind multiple lines. Has this been the experience of anyone else ?

III) Regarding point II - should I use https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...E-Mod-settings
    Bran Mac Born's DME Mod settings ? There are so many options there I don't know what to chooose.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123