Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Roll to Dodge - Roll, dodge, and roll.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus
    Sooooomewheeeeere ooover the raaaaainboooow

Default Re: Roll to Dodge - Roll, dodge, and roll.

Yeah I should probably have done that some time ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ... Cahoma himself is racist ...

Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Cahoma View Post
    Yes he is!

I'm not too sure about that skill though. I mean, how can turning into an emu give you a +1 to any roll? Then again, it'll be kinda fun to write about.
    Check my skill in the other roll to dodge, the thunderhooves style II one, that'll give you some idea
    ...treasure, pleasure, leisure, les yeux;
    It's all in your eyes.

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Cahoma View Post
    Yeah I should probably have done that some time ago...
    What if it is the best character that gets added, whether it is the best for its rp potential or its imagination.
    List
    User: Control
    Name: Control
    Short Biography: The leader of the British Spy Agency in the Cold War
    Skill: Can turn into an Emu at will
    Special attack: Throwing pine-apples and/or coconuts

User: Lyra
    Name: HIMEIE THE ING NINJA
    Short Biography: Himeie was born in the small japanese town of Tenetecalu Repu Evelywheru, when he ASKED HIS MOM TO GIVE BIRTH TO HIM!!!!111!!
    After that, HE BECAME A ING NINJA1!!
    Skill: being ING UNSEEABLE.
    Special attack: ING AMAZING NINJA OMGWTFBBQ HADOKEN attack.

User: Enarec
    ame: Cyrus "the Purple Mage"
    Short Biography: Cyrus was born as the son of a rich Persian noble. His grand dream is to restore the glory of Persia. To do that, he's currently traveling the world as a mercenary, to advance his skills and learn new ones.
    Skill: Cunning (hope it's not too vague for rolls)
    Special attack: Sacred Flame

User: Speedlion
    Name: Ricky Tervis
    Short Biography: Ricky is a wasp with fear of heights... able to control sounds... (i.e. he can make people hear sounds that aren't there and can make people hear nothing while there is a lot of noise.
    Skill: Sound-bending, stinger
    Special attack: The lethal sting (special sting which will severely hurt (kill?) his opponent in a few seconds, though he won't survive the attack... is only used when his situation is hopeless enough to play kamikazee, (which means he will almost never use it)

User: martin616
    Name: Fluffy of Bunnytown
    Short Biography: Fluffy of Bunnytown has always been a nuisance to the other bunnies mainly due to the slight issue of him eating his enemies, while other bunnies ate cabbage he would shove his enemies into a stew. He has thus been kicked out of the town and seeks to make a fortune selling his famous rabbit-stew around the world.
    Skill: Cooking (Fluffy has always been a natural cook and will happily stew anything from ants to dragons as long as it fits into his pot)
    Special attack: The Dance of Distraction (No one knows how this works but for some reason while doing The Dance of Distraction Fluffy can also sneak around making a stew out of his enemies and what not)
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Who is the one next on the list? I put myself in the list all by myself back there but nobody responded, i could probably count on you guys to let me know when someone dies or quit right? When i am up of course. By the way i haven't created a profile, i was thinking i could do it when i'm in.
    He who considers too much will perform little.

To save all we must risk all.

Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays.
    Friedrich Schiller

Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.
    William Shakespeare

Then I am not counting you in my list
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    Check my skill in the other roll to dodge, the thunderhooves style II one, that'll give you some idea
    thank me later... ;p
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    What if it is the best character that gets added, whether it is the best for its rp potential or its imagination.
    List
    User: Control

User: Lyra
    Name: HIMEIE THE ING NINJA
    Short Biography: Himeie was born in the small japanese town of Tenetecalu Repu Evelywheru, when he ASKED HIS MOM TO GIVE BIRTH TO HIM!!!!111!!
    After that, HE BECAME A ING NINJA1!!
    Skill: being ING UNSEEABLE.
    Special attack: ING AMAZING NINJA OMGWTFBBQ HADOKEN attack.

User: Enarec
    ame: Cyrus "the Purple Mage"
    Short Biography: Cyrus was born as the son of a rich Persian noble. His grand dream is to restore the glory of Persia. To do that, he's currently traveling the world as a mercenary, to advance his skills and learn new ones.
    Skill: Cunning (hope it's not too vague for rolls)
    Special attack: Sacred Flame

User: Speedlion
    Name: Ricky Tervis
    Short Biography: Ricky is a wasp with fear of heights... able to control sounds... (i.e. he can make people hear sounds that aren't there and can make people hear nothing while there is a lot of noise.
    Skill: Sound-bending, stinger
    Special attack: The lethal sting (special sting which will severely hurt (kill?) his opponent in a few seconds, though he won't survive the attack... is only used when his situation is hopeless enough to play kamikazee, (which means he will almost never use it)

User: martin616
    Name: Fluffy of Bunnytown
    Short Biography: Fluffy of Bunnytown has always been a nuisance to the other bunnies mainly due to the slight issue of him eating his enemies, while other bunnies ate cabbage he would shove his enemies into a stew. He has thus been kicked out of the town and seeks to make a fortune selling his famous rabbit-stew around the world.
    Skill: Cooking (Fluffy has always been a natural cook and will happily stew anything from ants to dragons as long as it fits into his pot)
    Special attack: The Dance of Distraction (No one knows how this works but for some reason while doing The Dance of Distraction Fluffy can also sneak around making a stew out of his enemies and what not)
    That would be extremely unfair. There was never any competition about making the 'best' character

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Roll, Cahoma, roll so we can dodge

Also, the list has been, is and always will be on who applied first

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    That would be extremely unfair. There was never any competition about making the 'best' character
    That list is based on who posted a character first, not who posted the best.

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

LETS GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Wait, i did not create a character when i said i'm in. I just said put me up in the list. Though i do not know my turn. Doubt if it is after Control or whatnot...

Edit: I checked and didn't see Control's post that says he is the first in the list. I saw Enarec and Lyra though. They should be the one after him...
    Last edited by andrey27; January 22, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
    He who considers too much will perform little.

To save all we must risk all.

Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays.
    Friedrich Schiller

Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.
    William Shakespeare

Control posted his character on post number 28, right before Lyra.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Can people who are not currently playing this game stop posting, Cahoma will clear everything up and do the roll somewhere in this millenium

Quote Originally Posted by andrey27 View Post
    Can i be up for substitution please?
    post number 45, I was 28
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

DEW IT DAMNIT!

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus

*cough*

IT IS ON IT'S WAY AND STUFF AND CONTROL IS IN.

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus

I'll update other stuff l8er.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    Doesn't the bucket protect me at all?
    "FFFFUUUU!!" I try to get out of that pile of stuff while swearing at Mr Fuzzywinkles
    I hate 5's. They are the most boring roll possible.
    [5] - "KING BUCKET YESSIR!" The guard yells as he graps you by the ankles and pull you out.
    You swear a lot, and as you get up, you see Mr. Fuzzywinkles is sad. Almost crying, infact.
    "What's wrong Gu- Mr. Fuzzywinkle?" You say.
    "YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY BANANAS!" He yells as tears starts spewing out of his eyes.
    You look at him, weirded out a bit by the crying naked man. But as his crying doesn't seem to stop, you say: "Uh.. It's alright Mr. Fuzzywinkles, I liked your bananas. I'm just, uh, full now"
    He looks at you, stops crying, and hugs you. A big bear hug.

Nothing else happens. Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    "well, okay" i say. "But i want some cool music and a payment up front!"

yes Cahoma, i know they are going to lure me in.
    I know your skill only deals with drunk girls, but these COULD be drunk. And because a 9 is overshot and that's way more fun.
    [8] + [1] = [8] - 4 of the girls run away, but come back right away. Now they just have instruments like flutes and stuff. They start playing this song. The girl you talked to yells out: "omg I love this song!" and starts swaying her arms and dancing. It looks kinda weird...
    "Uh... Could we get back to the payment?" you say.
    "This is the payment. I'm a very skilled dancer" She says as she continues her odd dance. "Come dance with me!"

"Uhm... Alright" You say. She is kinda hot.

You start getting down on the dancefloor as the 4 other girls play the same song over and over again. It's starts getting wild. And then even wilder. She's pretty much just jumping around and you try to follow her. She tries to be sensuel and sexy but it just isn't working... When the song ends for the 5th time you yell: "Okay enough! I can't do this anymore. I'll get you to your aunt if you just play some other song and if we can just stop dancing, okay?"
    They all stop and gets ready. Together you all exit the house and starts walking. There's a single soldier standing not too far from y'all.

Damn. I write way too much. I think that's why I take so goddamn long doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Påsanr crawls through the hole in the wall, on the other side he hopes to find loot and weapons.

Oh btw Cahoma, the skill in the OP I have changed, Its "Fear" as stated in my first post in this thread.
    [9] - You jump through the hole, like some sort of acrobat. As you get inside the wall, you realize something. Why the are you still falling? This can't really be a wall.. It must be some kin- BUMP.
    You landed in a stack of hay, unhurt. You find a torch nearby and get it lighted.

You see the most magnificent sight ever. A whole pile of gold and jewels infront of you.
    "OMG OMG OMG OMG" you yell, before it dawns upon you. How the hell are you going to get this much loot out?

There is a small, dark, hallway to your right.

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    I kick the guard in da face and take his poo-covered stuff and put it on
    [3] + [1] = [4] - You kick his face in. BAM. He's not looking like he'll get up anytime soon. You try to take his armor but the poo has made it slippery. You just can't get a hold of it.
    "COME ON!"

You are still naked. You hear someone crying loudly somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Storm View Post
    Bob looks around then promptly falls asleep...
    [6] - "Hmm" You say. This is kinda boring.
    You lie down and actually fall asleep. Wooo!

You dream about Pepsi for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Control View Post
    If you want you can choose a new skill. I dunno how being an emu can help your roll. But it's cool, whatever you want.

You're lucky. Really lucky actually. Smearing a healthpotion over your leg actually stopped the bleeding. Pretty damn luck. You even put a stick in it so you can walk. It didn't even hurt!
    But still. That weird bloke just cut it off! And he killed your best mate. What a prick. You saw him walk away towards that house over there. He won't be so lucky next time.
    To your other side is the shattered remains of a gate. You can faintly see the backside of an ogre.

Yes. You are the guy Trixie attacked.

You have a sword and some armour(+1 to defence).

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I hate 5's. They are the most boring roll possible.
    [5] - "KING BUCKET YESSIR!" The guard yells as he graps you by the ankles and pull you out.
    You swear a lot, and as you get up, you see Mr. Fuzzywinkles is sad. Almost crying, infact.
    "What's wrong Gu- Mr. Fuzzywinkle?" You say.
    "YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY BANANAS!" He yells as tears starts spewing out of his eyes.
    You look at him, weirded out a bit by the crying naked man. But as his crying doesn't seem to stop, you say: "Uh.. It's alright Mr. Fuzzywinkles, I liked your bananas. I'm just, uh, full now"
    He looks at you, stops crying, and hugs you. A big bear hug.

Nothing else happens. Yeah...
    "You know what could cheer you up? Nudity! Stay nude forever!" I then put on the guard's equipment. If he has a helmet he keeps it.
    Last edited by Hobbes; January 25, 2012 at 03:47 PM.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Cahoma's Avatar Tribunus

Just realized I'm not following my own guidelines. There's no story element or anything.

So next time, some of ye might actually meet someone who doesn't just want to kill you.

I go attack the guy that cut my leg off

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast