Thread: What are Darth's plans for Napoleon?

Default What are Darth's plans for Napoleon?

I am curious what His Lordship would like to accomplish with Darthmod: Napoleon. Since the gameplay is effectively identical to Empire, is your intent going to basically be to port all the changes from Empire over to Napoleon? Are there any changes to the game engine that will allow you to do things differently? If so, how will your work with Napoleon differ from what's already been done in Empire?

Default Re: What are Darth's plans for Napoleon?

My humble wishes would be a russian-subcampaign for Napoleon. Dont think that will happen, but I keep wishing.
    Nevertheless, I'm curious for any changes.

My plans are to "conquer" the Napoleon Total War Galaxy, as I did for Empire and Shogun before.

The next changes are a new Launcher, completely re-designed by husserlTW and maybe some additional submods.
    I need to rest a little, so I do not want to add many and unbalance the current gameplay, which I think in version 1.8 is excellent.
    Still, I am always open to hear feedback to make it better, concerning AI and battle mechanics.

Darth, keep up the excellent work. Loading your mod was like playing a new game. I had Napoleon uninstalled for a while (playing Shogun) and just re-installed.

It isn't just the the many features that make this Mod, but also the quality of the work from everyone involved.

Well done.