Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

I finish college in two weeks, anything's possible then
    As for EIC, there won't be much more development on it in the future. I just won't have the time for a project of it's size.
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Hello again, spent a while playing and after getting used to cavalry, only really 1 thing I feel needs improving. While naval battles feel a lot more like they should, shooting in bow or stern does no particular change in damage.

"The British Cavlary are ill disciplined, well equipped and good swordsmen, therefore high attack, but low charge, and average morale and defence."

Have you read the book Galloping at Everything, by Ian Fletcher?

British cavalry often gets a bad reputation, usually at uncontrollably. However average morale, and low charge, has never been a complaint.

Shirby's Avatar Laetus

Hello, first of all great mod!
    Now to the point. ^_^
    I got 2 problems, how I do increase the size if the artillery batteries again?
    And the EIC related research and buildings do not have any name nor are their abilities visible.
    Thanks for any replies in advance!

TheWatch's Avatar Laetus

Whilst I think this is a great mod and would like to say thanks for it! I have two questions..
    1. After reading up on the British Napoleonic army I saw that 1/3 of the infantry is Irish, and as I can see that this role is heavily underplayed within the vanilla and since this mod was set to improve and add a more realistic feel I thought this role should be felt more within the game - though admittedly I don't have any solid ideas how.
    2. My main problem... After playing the mod yesterday and it being fine I now have every unit with 1 man only, I uninstalled the mod then reinstalled (automatically) and suffered the same, I then went further to uninstall the mod and Napoleon and then reinstalled both only to find I have the same problem. As it is late and I have to be up early I'm yet to just install Napoleon on it's own and play it immediately on its own to see if there is a problem there, but I was wondering if someone could provide me with any help for my current conundrum!

Much obliged!

Resolved my original issue. Now I'm faced with a minor one, but it irritates me a lot.. I can't see the details of my trade, whom I make the most money off, what I'm trading mostly etc. Anybody know why this may be?

Double posts fixed// Vengur
    Last edited by The Vengur; October 05, 2012 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatch View Post
    Sorry for the double post, but I've resolved my original issue. Now I'm faced with a minor one, but it irritates me a lot.. I can't see the details of my trade, whom I make the most money off, what I'm trading mostly etc. Anybody know why this may be?
    This also is a problem in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Decado View Post
    There's no quiet that I can see, forum just needed some cleaning.

Yes, clean, but it seemed empty (empty specially in comparison: check the dm mods forums, or RSII, or any other mod forum here at tw).

That being said, this is a GREAT mod. Sweet supply ideas and diplomacy (LOVE the "allied" units you can get). Congratulations are in order: Hoorray! Horray! HOOOrray!

Sincerily mine: Titvs.
    Beware of the Moon...

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by farrocious View Post
    This also is a problem in my game.
    Same issue here, wasn't in the previous version though

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

The disease/ epidemic part of mod seems to stop working around 12 turns in every game for me aswell. So some of my regions remain infected and others stay healthy without change.

I have some problems with the manpower system.
    I barely can field 3 full stack armies, playing as France, I can just recrute the minimum amount of new troops when conquered a new territory. On the other hand, Prussia has 5 or more full stack armies walking around, while having less territory than me?
    How is that possible?
    I even have the High Manpower option enabled.
    Is there a way to change the manpower stuff?
    Please help me out with this. I love the mod but hate to be limited this way!
    Je Maintiendrai!
    Proud to be an army veteran!

Quote Originally Posted by farrocious View Post
    The disease/ epidemic part of mod seems to stop working around 12 turns in every game for me aswell. So some of my regions remain infected and others stay healthy without change.
    I get this effect as well. I have 4 provinces with disease since February 1806, and it is now August 1806.

Is there some file I can edit to turn this off, for a quick fix?

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

This used to be one of my favourit mod for Napoleon, but it looks like there is no more support from creators (Yes I do understand they have private lives and responsibilities). It´s a shame, because I loved this mod. Thank you for the hours and hours of fun creators anyway
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

How would people feel to a new version !?

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

That would be capital!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Excellent. I talked to TC today and I will be working on EIC from now on
    the progress will be slow as I work alone but it is the thought that counts.

can i ask some love for spain? like rifle light infantry, 24 lb artillery etc...

Blog Entries

All factions will get equal treatment. However I don't make models. Maybe I will texture some units but that is it. I will tweak stats where needed and carry on stuff that wasn't released.

Cpt. Stables's Avatar Libertus

I've not been on the TWcenter for a while, but after a quick check on here I'm very glad I did. I've been hoping EiC would continue, but had assumed it had died as it's been a while since the last update. Best of luck to you, General Brewster! You've got amazingly strong foundations to build from!

Blog Entries

Thank you

this mod is really addictive