Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | Download, Installation, Uninstalling and Launcher Help

Well Done! Félicitations!
    La bataille de Hastings! - 14 octobre 1066 -this battle will start a series of clashes between two mighty peoples, where France will extend a glorious future, leaving permanently etched their mark on British culture.

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Col.KanKrusha View Post
    Could disease be ping-ponging between neighboring regions?
    That's my suspicion. It's just hanging in the area and inevitably hitting player-controlled regions, so often it seems repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth1975 View Post
    I havent had any problems with disease, playing as Bavaria... infact I havent had a single episode of it so far
    You are much less likely to as a nation starting with fewer territories.

Quote Originally Posted by dapor5 View Post
    Hello,
    Great mod, the most successful for me is manpower and supply. But I would like to have all the diplomatics options from the start. How?
    Build diplomacy buildings
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

gabyu's Avatar Libertus

Is this mod optimized? (i ask this because i can only play NTW with everything (except unit detail, which i have it on medium) on lowest.)
    PS:Sorry for my bad english.

Semisalis

Can I change manpower settings mid campaign?
    Last edited by Col.KanKrusha; January 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM.

Hey T.C have you ever thought of adding correct historical images for the faction leaders? I think it would nice little touch to an already great mod!

Cpt. Stables's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by PrussianBlue1815 View Post
    Hey T.C have you ever thought of adding correct historical images for the faction leaders? I think it would nice little touch to an already great mod!
    If you look a little further down the EiC forum I've recently tinkered with a mod that adds 50 portraits and makes it useable in-game with Europe in Conflict 2. I know it's not quite the same as having it in the mod, but it works for now!

Great job on the mod. I'm having a blast playing Prussia! I do have one problem with the launcher though. I can enable and disable every submod successfully except for the no battle tracers. It's locked on and I don't know how to turn it off (as I actually do like to see the tracers). Hopefully this helps you out for the next update, or you can give me a workaround to get it working.

gabyu's Avatar Libertus

Is this mod compatible with Duffers better Renders mod v7?

Semisalis

Campaign AI is kicking my ass. Just saying.

(fortunately I am winning the actual battles)

Marshal94Armand's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | What's in the mod + Changelog

Very nice and revolutionary!My only problem with this mod is that there are to few types of units...I love the accuracy of the artilery:X and the realistic way of the campaign.Can I use this mod with Lme or with Darthmod?

Marshal94Armand's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | What's in the mod + Changelog

How can I use 40 units in an army in the campaign?I ve tried with esf editor but the game crushes...

Quote Originally Posted by gabyu View Post
    Is this mod optimized? (i ask this because i can only play NTW with everything (except unit detail, which i have it on medium) on lowest.)
    PS:Sorry for my bad english.
    It's probably no more optimized than Vanilla or other mods. If the engine is poorly optimized to begin with, then no amount of modding will fix it.

Semisalis

Can I ask what is in the battle AI? I was wondering about trying to add THKs group formations but thought may be it was already included???

Citizen

So glad you guys made it
    I'm not really getting warm with Shogun 2, downloading EIC right now to get back into some Napoleon.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Col.KanKrusha View Post
    Can I ask what is in the battle AI? I was wondering about trying to add THKs group formations but thought may be it was already included???
    It is as far as I know.

Semisalis

Thanks and +rep for the UAI!!

Citizen

Feedback time. First of all, great as always! I did have access to the beta versions but never got time to really play them. The key problem that I have found in the battles I have played is that exhaustion seems a bit overdone. I know you want the battles to be a bit slower and I agree with that, but I can't even run my soldiers to the enemy line that is maybe 100 metres away without them going from fresh to tired. Also the BAI apparently can't handle it. When I am defending, once the enemy arrives to shoot me they are already very tired. On that note, the BAI is not really able to form a proper battle line.

Another thing about exhaustion and the effect on movement speed is that fleeing units basically move in slowmotion if they are exhausted, which is of course utterly impractical to actually getting away and somewhat comical even. I realise that this is a necessary evil though, and probably not even that unrealistic.
    Last edited by Fev; January 25, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Semisalis

Hi TC

You probably know already but a new NTW3 is coming out this week and there will be some small changes to battle movement speeds. Sounds like they will be minor changes but I don't know if PdGuru will then want to update the BareBones mod.

Edit- new question! How close is close range? I have been running my troops in to about 50% max range but I am not sure if that is right
    Last edited by Col.KanKrusha; January 29, 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: New question

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

i have the problem that my virus programm finds two trojan horses in the install folder and in the loose package folder. can you check this please?

Civis

Wont let me download is there another way of downloading?