Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: download link

I am playing as Spain now, but the generals and the admirals on campaign map seem to have taken the sound of the missionaries. So that a general will say for example when selected "Sirvo la volunta de Dieu" and "Habt ein mission para el missionero " ...

And the new fatigue system renders cavalry useless. I made them run to attack a cannons unit by surprise and withdraw quickly. They did the job, but after that couldn't withdraw. Were walking slower than infantry. So the closest units opened fire, and with the new fatigue system I just had to watch how they are slowly shot out all.
    Last edited by Dracula; February 08, 2015 at 12:24 PM.

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

Your mod is historically already very accurate, but I really miss the platoon fire. Could you integrate this to your mod?

Laetus

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

not sure if anyone's stil on here but i wanted to mention that i really like the mod, its tremendous. however i do think the fatigue system for the cavalry is a bit over the top, it makes heavy cavalry borderline useless. luckily ive always prefered light cav.

one more question, im guessing this mod is not compatible with napoloeon total factions now is it? is there any way to unlock more factions? i appreciate this mod already a lot since it offers more factions as vanilla, but i for myself are really fond of unorthodox and emergent factions.

regards

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011