Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion

Default EIC v2.0 | General Discussion thread

Use this thread for general v2.0 discussion and questions
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

the mysterious F's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | General Discussion thread

Do you have more units (like in aum)?

Foederatus

is it somehow possible to lower the XP from buildings? its too much in my opinion

Protector's Avatar Senator

I'm 16 turns ingame with Prussia. (H/H)
    Here's what I want to ask for discussion:

I 've already bought 3x a Russian alliance but each last only one turn. Have no time opportunity to strengthen the relationship. Also a money gift did not help.

IMO that's in the game even in real life not acceptable.
    Russia cant be stopped by anything from making war against me despite an alliance with me.

My point for discussion here is an alliance should last much longer than 1-turn. Otherwise, the diplomacy and all the money I spent for the alliance are total waste.
    From my point of view an alliance is more valuable than a trade agreement and should therefore be reliable even more so when much money was paid extra for it.
    Last edited by Protector; January 09, 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protector View Post
    I'm 16 turns ingame with Prussia. (H/H)
    Here's what I want to ask for discussion:

I 've already bought 3x a Russian alliance but each last only one turn. Have no time opportunity to strengthen the relationship. Also a money gift did not help.

IMO that's in the game even in real life not acceptable.
    Russia cant be stopped by anything from making war against me despite an alliance with me.

My point for discussion here is an alliance should last much longer than 1-turn. Otherwise, the diplomacy and all the money I spent for the alliance are total waste.
    From my point of view an alliance is more valuable than a trade agreement and should therefore be reliable even more so when much money was paid extra for it.
    Thanks for pointing this out. We'll look into the causes of this issue (I'm fairly sure what they are)

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | Download, Installation, Uninstalling and Launcher Help

Thank you for the release! Been waiting for it to play my first campaing in Napoleon.
    On a side note, I'd like to have this and NTW3 installed at the same time. Could someone please point me a tutorial on how to manage having multiple mods installed at the same time?

Just got a game-killing freeze playing as Prussia, on the campaign map. Computer wouldn't take any imputs, had to hard-reset the computer.

rjane04's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: EIC v2.0 | What's in the mod + Changelog

wow! a nice mod man. i'll give it a try. thanks for this aye!

Brutalsubtlety's Avatar Decanus

Icon10 Re: EIC v2.0 | What's in the mod + Changelog

Great work.
    So many changes, better graphics. Congratulations

Christianus's Avatar Miles

Testing Way to go!
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

Quote Originally Posted by Defensore View Post
    Thank you for the release! Been waiting for it to play my first campaing in Napoleon.
    On a side note, I'd like to have this and NTW3 installed at the same time. Could someone please point me a tutorial on how to manage having multiple mods installed at the same time?
    I doubt if they will work well along side each other (although EIC does use elements of NTW3 Barebones); the only way to find out is by trying yourself. I suggest this thread if you are going to keep using the EIC launcher.

looks nice.......gonna give it a try later

Morale for militia is way to high.. Shot militia battalions to pieces in a custom battle and they held their ground down to 60 men... Btw, what is the default unit size? First time is was 600 but now its down to 240?

Great.... i try downloading via download manager. but refuse mee. and now i must wait to 2 hours for another downoad begins....
    /*k deposit site! /

Protector's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. We'll look into the causes of this issue (I'm fairly sure what they are)
    Thx for your feedback, looking forward to a kind of fix. because..

My second campaign with Prussia (H/H) was even worse than the first attempt.
    After only six turns ingame Denmark, Russia and Austria have declared war on me. few turns later Sept 1805, deasease is striking my land and will not end...I have no money and no army anymore. Game over. Nevertheless, I have clicked on 12-turns more to see how long the desase continues. I am now on Febr. 1806, but still desease ...
    Even two large hospitals and militias in towns can not prevent that I need to provide the taxes to zero to avaoid revolution.
    3-fronts war + plague across the country, already in the first year. Peace agreement is by nobody accepted and alliance will be broken after 1-turn only.

For few months already I am lifting the tax, due to it bankruptcy.
    In addition, I suffer everywhere riots and attacks by huge armies.
    3 full stacks from Austria + 2 full stacks from Danmark + 3 full stacks from Russia, + revolution, + local revolt + bankrupt.

Everything within the first year. No time to strengthen the relationship to neighbours nor to strengthen the economy. The attack by France is still yet to come...
    Last edited by Protector; January 10, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

wow...!
    Maybe choosen campaign diff. to normal?

*one question: All nation playable at start? or emergent? /Hungary for sure/

Edit: Unit size problem resolved by careful reading lol.

Will read T.C.; Thank you very much!

I'm sure you're swamped with technical issues and bugs but please let me know when you would like to start receiving feedback on gameplay/balance etc.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast