Thread: The Throne: 2012 Edition

Default The Throne: 2012 Edition

This will be my thread for movie reviews (obviously), and every week will be a new movie review.

This is where I will review movies I see in the theatre, and the goal is to update it every week with new reviews for 1 or more new releases.

I hope you all enjoy this thread. And if you do not like something about my writing style or such, please share constructive criticism.

Kingman

This is how the rating system will work:
    Last edited by kingman1337; January 06, 2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Default Re: The Throne: 2012 Edition

The first review is fairly short, but it was for a horrible, but unintentionally hilarious movie I watched with my cousins.

* out of *****

REVIEW:
    It tries really, really hard to be scary, but turns out to be, at best, unintentionally hilarious, saving from being a empty rating.

Everything was horrible about this movie, ranging from the poorly planned mockumentary setup to the dreadful script that gave the characters no chemistry whatsoever. Poor directing and unbelievably horrific acting also helped this movie reach its worst potential. Lastly, it wasn't even scary, and all the reversed crosses the possessed individuals cut on themselves made it look more like they just got back from a Deicide concert rather than they were demonically possessed. Of course, it also has a scene where one of the exorcised individuals started spewing period blood all over the bed. And the worst part of the entire movie is how awful the ending was, which ends in a car wreck, then asking you to see the rest on a website called www.therossifiles.com.

I will state though that the movie is hilarious in almost every aspect, and if that's up your alley then this movie will be a field trip for you. It's not just abysmal in every aspect, but it sets the bar to how bad 2012's movies could be, and that would be damn well hard to break.
    Last edited by kingman1337; January 06, 2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Ooh, this was good, please, do another one.

The movie is good and must watchable at least once.