Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Call to Arms!! Another update!

Default Re: Call to Arms!! Another update!

Thanks, the link works fine for me. Ill manually merge it just to be sure then. And FRoGS is actually how I first noticed these units but I didn't think it included the whole submod. I'll make sure I rep you as soon as I'm allowed to

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You're welcome! The unit models an textures should be all included in the package but I've chosen to make the game use Taro's DA units instead of Curufin's.

Yes, Taro's units are very nice too especially the elites. Hopefully Curufin will release the rest of this project too one day, even if its just a modders release. These elves in particular I'd like to see and I think would make a nice addition to Silvan/Lorien roster.

And I tested the download link on vanilla 3.2 and it crashes on start-up so if anyone else wanted to download this its not compatible with the latest TATW without manually merging it.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I like them too but Curufin told me once that he's lost them all but maybe one day he'll remake them.

Senator

Now a slightly OT question. Is it possible for different units to have different poses in phalanx formation? The Phalangites in DBM seem to be in a phalanx formation instead of the spear wall that is present in vanilla and TATW. Any insight would be nice.

@Araval, that's a shame. But we can live in hope. Maybe someone else will pick up from where he left off one day. Unfortunately I can only do coding and minor unit editing for now, otherwise I would try giving it a go myself.

@Tankbustaz. In my many hours on this mod and vanilla I've only ever come across the formation above and the second pose used by activating guard mode with the front rank crouching, second standing and third holding over the pike over their heads but I suppose its possible they ported the pose from Rome or created it themselves? In EDU there is only the single phalanx formation however. I have't played the mod myself so don't know what the particular pose you are talking about looks like however.

where can i download this?

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn920819 View Post
    where can i download this?
    A thread which hasn't been posted in for more than six years. No (working) links to the install file present. Perhaps it would be better to let such threads be.
    Last edited by Veteraan; October 01, 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213