Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

the new ChC:TM is here! Link has been updated in opening post~

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

Nice workie!
    +rep

I am thinking of adding one more Italian faction in Southern Italy
    in the AREA circled on the map any ideas?
    Attachment 209039

edit: I`m thinking "il Ducato` Di Calibra`"
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 07, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

actually two new factions are perfect!
    the "il Ducato Di Calibria" in southern Italy &
    "a magyar trónra" in eastern Europe
    the Ducato will occupy the area in a red circle
    & the Magars will occupy the area in the blue on the map:
    Attachment 209045

edit: actually I think I will leave factions alone for now!
    as is there is good balance but coming soon another update with many fixs for the ui, mapping, buildings ( like printing houses & presses for all factions & may be even more! new buildings too!)
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; March 08, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

coming in days another major update included will be mapping improvements & fixs, more buildings, new ui(graphics) for some existing ones & more!

update in hours~ will include more new buildings,mapping enhancements & adjustments, some minor graphics (ui) enhancements & adjustments! also some re-assigning of ownership for buildings & units

newest version in openining post contains alot of new material like new buildings, mapping adjustments & improvements, ownership of units 7 buildings adjustments etc. (a lot of content worth the download~)

in days another major update which will include two more new factions: Hungary & Il Ducato De Caliabra
    already have done all the mapping & coding of units & buildings forh these factions
    just left is some text
    unit cards, symbols, banners etc. (easy stuff!)
    oh just so people KNOW what kinda work I have put into this single handedly!
    completly converted
    the vanilla faction of Milan into Le duchie De Savoy
    completly converted the mongols into napoli
    completly converted england into le duchie de Aquitaine
    Completly converted denmark into le Comte Burgun`
    Complletly converted portugal into Pisa
    completly converted russia into Florence
    completly converted spain into genova
    completly converted scotland into corona de espana`
    completly converted the aztecs into Sicilia
    Completly converted sicily into Milan
    etc.............for all factions! plus I did 95% of the map on my own (minor help from russian gondor for some ground types) oh & everything else!
    so those who have suggestions or negative critiques please understand this phenomenal work (I think of course) for a single modder so please do not say anything negative unless your offering to help! just do not download the mod & go for something not much better done by a team of three or four so called skilled modders! I am sick of the judgements
    this is my hobby! & I really do not care who or how many people like my mods but I do thank TWC for giving me the venue to share it with those who are interested!

UPDATED link to newest version in hours added: two factions hungary in Eastern Europe & Il Ducato Di Caliabra in Southern Italy deleted & added some regions to accomadate balance for new factions

updated in opening post both with new factions of Hungary & Di Caliabra
    mapping adjustments
    new image borders
    new symbols etc.

graphics update (plus some minor tweakd for hungary)
    simple winrar to desktop then copy to mods & overwrite only 24 megs & is totally save compatible

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

cool
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

Looks great! well done

+rep
    Last edited by Dom Pedro II; April 06, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Mavritivs Nassaviae View Post
    Looks great! well done

+rep
    thank you

gabyu's Avatar Libertus

I think that you, Druvatar, are the only one here on TWC that updates his mods more than once per week.

Quote Originally Posted by gabyu View Post
    I think that you, Druvatar, are the only one here on TWC that updates his mods more than once per week.
    LoL! I think it is better to play a mod which is a constant work in progress than wait six months for one which may be disapointing!

edit: also keeps the mod "fresh" with new content!

I'm really liking the mod and if you need somebody to do faction description and etc, I'd be happy to help.

Lead Writer on:
    The War of the Usurper Submod
    King of Rivers and Hills Submod

Has done a good job. Look better historical events and persons.
    Because beyond the Hungarians did not have any other people from the east; After Sicily and southern Italy was connected with the Byzantine Empire and the time refers to the descendants (Despot of Epirus).

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

looks awesome gonna try this one soon!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Hey,

I've unzipped the CHC folder into the MTW mods folder, but I can't see anyway to actually start the mod? I can't see an exe file, and there is no option to play through the Kingdoms main menu.

Can you help a complete thickperson out?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast