Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

not in the mod let me try this out myself I`ll get back too ya

Default Re: Claimants, heirs & Conquerors: Tempesta` Mediterreano` (beta) download link:

I meant maybe the download was interrupted and a file was corrupted. I don't have a very stable internet, and this is quite common. To be honest, I think a torrent download to the mod would be better. But that's just my opinion.

Hi Druvatar, I'm an italian player and i'd really love to play this mod (also thanks to your dedication to this mod!!) but, and there's a but, I just can't play it... I've done what you said: downloaded the zipped file, extracted to desktop and copied the folder into medieval 2's mods folder. I start the mod from the kingdoms launcher (I renamed it as british_isles) and it works until the campaign selection. I click on single player and than on start campaign but it tells me "select an item from the list" and I don't know what to do!!! Any idea on what could be the problem?
    I run it on Windows 7, Medieval 2 Kingdoms latest patch, steam version.

Quote Originally Posted by Danyel View Post
    Hi Druvatar, I'm an italian player and i'd really love to play this mod (also thanks to your dedication to this mod!!) but, and there's a but, I just can't play it... I've done what you said: downloaded the zipped file, extracted to desktop and copied the folder into medieval 2's mods folder. I start the mod from the kingdoms launcher (I renamed it as british_isles) and it works until the campaign selection. I click on single player and than on start campaign but it tells me "select an item from the list" and I don't know what to do!!! Any idea on what could be the problem?
    I run it on Windows 7, Medieval 2 Kingdoms latest patch, steam version.
    ok re -do it, )put the chc folder as is after it is unzipped in your mods folder, then go into the chc folder and launch the game from the BAT. file in the first directory (there is no need to use the launcher) and aslo now too
    @trueman that may be it! all I can suggest is you re-download the mod and try again (the mod has been hosted here a couple of years and this is the first time I`ve heard of that problem)

well I hope I was able to help
    stay tuned though coming soon
    @Danyel "ChC the Italian city states" alot like the original ChC but focused primarily on Italy with more Italian factions and bigger map of Italy
    @trueman "De Sanquine Sanctorum: the blood of the consecrated" this is a mod based on the crusades with more factions and a much bigger map (like three Arabian factions , an African one too)

To be honest, I think the main mod needs more attention. But that's just my opinion.
    BTW, I tried downloading it again, it didn't work, so I replaced the middle_eastern culture file with the Greek one, the game works fine now.

nothing, i tried to uninstall ans reinstall it but still the same message: please select an item from the list.
    I started it via the executable batch file but the launcher still pops up and i must use it in order to play I'm a bit desperate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danyel View Post
    nothing, i tried to uninstall ans reinstall it but still the same message: please select an item from the list.
    I started it via the executable batch file but the launcher still pops up and i must use it in order to play I'm a bit desperate!!!
    I think you will have to re download the mod again and I am rather unfamiliar with using the "mod" launcher ( never had too) but that error message you get usually refers to a corrupt download, I`m sorry~

No need to be sorry Druvatar! Maybe are my noob skills that cause the problem! however, thanks for helping, i'll let you know if there are any news!

Link is corrupted!

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Can you upload the link again please

yes upload a new link

New link please?

I am Druvatar creator of this mod ( I got locked out of my original account so I using this one) I lost the Original ChC but here is a link too the "evolution of the Mods concepts, same ideas different and newer ( better in many ways)mod Italy 1050 A.D. here is the link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/italy-1050

Do you have the link for the ChC mod by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Do you have the link for the ChC mod by chance?
    sorry I lost the original~

Anyway that you can post a new link for this mod please? I would like to download it.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I will just join the forlone hope her, asking for a new link please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234