Thread: Persian Campaign problem

UchihaMadara21's Avatar Tiro

Default Persian Campaign problem

I just started the Persian Campaign and i'm having problems on it...

Sometimes, when i end a turn, the game CTD's...and when i go to "Continue Campaign" (after re-launching the game), it "freeze" on the Loading Screen...also, i noticed an weird thing, if i go to the saves folder on SPARTA/data and delete the Autosave.sav file, the Campaign loads normally, but after 2 or 3 turns, the game crashes and i need to do it (go to saves and delete Autosave.sav) all over again...maybe it's a error on that file? can someone help me plz???

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Persian Campaign problem

This could have something to do with the Roma Surrectum autosave bug (we use the RS 1.5 map). Try turning off autosave and see if it does anything.

But how??? where i need to go???

The same thing is happening with the Athenian Campaign now...what's the problem?

Please ensure to install RTW outside of program files e.g. in the documents folder, and add show_err to the target line on your shortcut. Read threads on such issues first!

It is most likely an issue with how win7 deals with virtual files, it wont recognise changes made in files if the mod and game is in program files ~ hence error.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.