Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KGCM 4.3 Teutonic Order Rework + More

Default Re: KGCM 4.3 Teutonic Order Rework + More

dl link anyone?

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Sorry folks, didn't realize that site is gone.

I still have the RAR file. Tomorrow I will try to get a Gamefront account and see if I could upload it there, and post the link here.

Gamefront's server doesn't seem to work...

Fed up with the hosting sites, ugh. [Uploaded to TWCenter, see below...]
    Last edited by LWC; June 25, 2023 at 03:09 PM. Reason: posts merged

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by LWC View Post
    Gamefront's server doesn't seem to work...

Just email me at Lcnest72@gmail.com and I will email the RAR file to you - hopefully the email servers could handle that. Just put Teuton in the subject....

Fed up with the hosting sites, ugh.
    You could upload it to moddb as a submod for kgcm. But thank you for getting back in the forum so we can have a look at this submod. I'll send you an email.
    Last edited by crazyroman; June 15, 2023 at 11:10 PM.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Moddb, Mediafire, in a pinch Nexus as a distant backup are leading hosting options. Google Drive should work but can be a pita. All are better than email. Regardless if you personally can upload it, large emails are frequently truncated or refused by inbound connections or something midway, and it is far more hassle to deal with that than to manage your options in hosting. You may see value in having a torrent which can be finicky but as long as you keep it up, it's a semi-reliable option when all hosts fail and is better than email. You may find more of interest with this article here on the Wiki; it is not fully polished up but I updated it somewhat recently. I'll make a note of discouraging Gamefront as I've seen nothing but dead links and grief come of it in total war mod hosting - the only place I see it used regularly in my circles anyway, mostly for mods that haven't caught up with the times. I'm not sure how large the mod is but if it is under 100mb or can be compressed as such, TWC Downloads is a reliable option for as long as TWC lives.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

LWC's Avatar Libertus

Thank you Dismounted Knight. I'll look into the various sites you've recommended. The compressed file is 17,183 kb. I hear you re the Gamefront and dead links, quite frustrating. Perhaps TWC Downloads is the best option...I'll post again when I find a home for the file.

Success! Uploaded to the TWC Downloads here...

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...p?do=cat&id=26
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; June 22, 2023 at 10:29 PM. Reason: posts merged

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123