Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 176792107108109110111112113114115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2330

Thread: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Hello,

certainly, see the first page of this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post10725844
    There are both download links and installation instructions (you'll need v3.0 part 1 and 2 + patch 3.2)

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: Third Age - Total War 3.2: Install instructions, Download links and other Info

Has anyone thought about uploading a compilation of all four files so you can immediately download 3.2?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I've been installing 3.1 in between 3.0 and 3.2 for all these years. But why not release a 3.2 Third Age you can get in a single zip file or installer?

Blog Entries

Active work on the mod by the team has stopped a good while ago, not long after the release of the 3.2 patch if memory serves.

Is it against Forum Rules to upload it? There's lots of cases like this and I'm wondering if it's because everyone can't be bothered, or if you're not allowed to.

Blog Entries

I suppose it could be done after some consultation with the local moderators\mod creators: I recently ported a number of old mods to Kingdoms and made them Steam compatible, so creating the installer itself is not an issue.

Edit: looking at the size of part 1 and part 2 you will still end up with two downloads: the install creator I use allows up to 2GB per installation.

As to zipping it: in my experience that adds more problems then it solves, usually in the form of 'how and where do I extract it?' That's if users don't try to run it like a regular executive file.
    Last edited by Gigantus; April 01, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    I suppose it could be done after some consultation with the local moderators\mod creators: I recently ported a number of old mods to Kingdoms and made them Steam compatible, so creating the installer itself is not an issue.

Edit: looking at the size of part 1 and part 2 you will still end up with two downloads: the install creator I use allows up to 2GB per installation.

As to zipping it: in my experience that adds more problems then it solves, usually in the form of 'how and where do I extract it?' That's if users don't try to run it like a regular executive file.
    I guess I must be weird for preferring to use zip files to install than the exes. I find them easier, but I suppose it is intimidating if you're someone who's never installed mods before.

Blog Entries

Completely forgot about this thread: I have now released a Steam compatible repack of 3.2 that includes the patch:

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Closed since there is a new (much simpler) way to install Third Age Total War 3.2, as stated in the above post.

LINK
    Last edited by Veteraan; December 11, 2020 at 10:36 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze