Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Napoleon: Fields of Glory (New Mod)

Default Re: Napoleon: Fields of Glory (New Mod)

can you reupload the mod the link is dead and i realy whanted to try this mod

Hope you're alive and well honourthefallen. If anyone here has an old file of the mod please upload to mega or mediafire because a lot of people still want this mod.
    Thanks.

Hello,

for eople interested, i am indeed alive and well. Busy as hell with life as i now have a child and 2 jobs.

However, the good news is...... I am going to be remaking the mod. Sadly i have lost all of my old files so it will mean doing it all from scratch once again. However if anyone out there has the old files could you please upload them so i can get started?

It's going to take a while but it will happen. And this time i'm going to go full bore and change everything possible :-)

Regards

Napoleon: Fields of Glory mod link below. . .
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=499906

Icon6 Re: Napoleon: Fields of Glory (New Mod)

Quote Originally Posted by honourthefallen View Post
    Hello,

for eople interested, i am indeed alive and well. Busy as hell with life as i now have a child and 2 jobs.

However, the good news is...... I am going to be remaking the mod. Sadly i have lost all of my old files so it will mean doing it all from scratch once again. However if anyone out there has the old files could you please upload them so i can get started?

It's going to take a while but it will happen. And this time i'm going to go full bore and change everything possible :-)

Regards
    OH boy! This is great news, I know you lack time, but that would be great thank you very much. This game kicks ass!

the download wont come up to work

Private Normal's Avatar Civis

Any news on this mod???
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hello honourthefallen, why, don't You emplemnent your ideas with Steph and his mod Masters of Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by honourthefallen View Post
    Hello,

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    Hello honourthefallen, why, don't You emplemnent your ideas with Steph and his mod Masters of Europe?
    Hi, Steve holmes.

I have actually been waiting for a solid finished version of his mod to be released. Basically i have been in discussion with him about doing a submod. Which he is actually fine with! so work will finally start on the mod again. So if anyone out there has any of the original mod files, i would greatly appreciate it if they could send me a download link. This will make my life so much easier ;-)

But i began working on the submod last night, I Chaged some of the musket sound effects and began working on some unit skin changes. It won't be long until a basic version is posted up on the maters of Europe page :-)

Napoleon: Fields of Glory mod link below. . .
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=499906

link is broken can someone reup it ?

Quote Originally Posted by phoen!x View Post
    link is broken can someone reup it ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345