Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49748990919293949596979899
Results 1,961 to 1,978 of 1978

Thread: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

at644's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Hi everybody !
    I don't have problem to download the main mod (Pdguru French Release) But the other mods such as the 30 additionals units, the depositfiles links is not woarking
    Help ! Any one have a torrent for me please ??

Default Re: Pdguru's Christmas Box

return the damn music from the vanilla version!

Default Re: Pdguru's French and Allies: Uniforms, Artillery, Equipment and Sounds

Looks Great!

Default Re: Pdguru's French Units

how do i download it
    links?

how do i install this mod?

Fusiliers in Greatcoats/French Conscript Unit
    Anyone know where I can find a link to download this unit, its one of my favorite units.

♔Old Dragoon♔'s Avatar I'm Your Huckleberry
    Content Emeritus

http://www.moddb.com/mods/pdgurus-fr...nch-mod-v10-3i I think this is the link you are looking for...you're welcome!

How do you download this?.... it said i have to use the user.script or Mod Manager, how do you do it?

I had never seen "Black French Fusiliers" in the European Campaign, except for the ones that wear the White Helmets, all i know is that they wear Brown Coats or Normal Blues...

Hello PDguru,

I recently brought NTW back from the grave, and I still have your mod. I was so pleased by this work of yours including the corrections and revisions made to make the uniforms more historically accurate.
    Though, I am lost with the unit names. I downloaded the file, followed instructions as you said, but I'm still having blank unit names. Did I miss something?

Hope to hear from you any time soon.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Do you have another mod installed?

Hello everybody:

Does anyone knows where I can find the second mod? Not the main one, I'm talking about the mod in the second post, the broken depositfile link.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Leonardo; January 16, 2020 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by _stan View Post
    Hello PDguru,

I recently brought NTW back from the grave, and I still have your mod. I was so pleased by this work of yours including the corrections and revisions made to make the uniforms more historically accurate.
    Though, I am lost with the unit names. I downloaded the file, followed instructions as you said, but I'm still having blank unit names. Did I miss something?

Hope to hear from you any time soon.
    I doubt Pdguru will be back.

Do you still have the mod intact?

If you have I wonder if you could re-upload it to MediaFire and let the Modding Staff know about it here.

Quote Originally Posted by El_normando View Post
    Hello everybody:

Does anyone knows where I can find the second mod? Not the main one, I'm talking about the mod in the second post, the broken depositfile link.

Thanks.
    It looks like this mod is dead, unless Stan has it. I also checked all links in the OP and the links are dead. You can try the link Old Dragoon posted.

Quote Originally Posted by General George S. Patton View Post
    I remember this mod. Why did you delete it?
    Last edited by Leonardo; January 16, 2020 at 05:45 AM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

is there anyone he has the additional mos ? or another release with the vistula grenadiers - please reupload the mod many thx - the mainmod works ine , many thanks for your work on this mod

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Good to see folks are still enjoying these units. I may have stopped modding long ago, but it's pleasing to see my work is still being used by NTW players.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdguru View Post
    Good to see folks are still enjoying these units. I may have stopped modding long ago, but it's pleasing to see my work is still being used by NTW players.
    PDG, Great art is timeless. As long as this site exists, players will keep enjoying your art.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Thank you, kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdguru View Post
    Thank you, kind sir.
    You're welcome PDG, you deserve it, you've given great gaming pleasure to many. Be well.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox